AuroraDream

Pfizer Ceo wants pills with microchips in them.

11 posts in this topic

This is a video of the Ceo of Pfizer talking about people taking pills with microchips in them to alert authorities they took the pill. 

What are your thoughts on this? 

Edited by AuroraDream

It won't be long until that microchip is implanted into your skull, and you will do it eagerly to interface with machines.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Integrating tech into daily life is a grave mistake.

Al technologies are systems with vulnerabilities. You are giving away power for someone else to hack into you. Keep your dependence on tech as minimum as possible.

Linking your house appliances, cars to the internet, without which it may not work will surely get you in deep trouble at one point or another.

Even by using a phone you are giving away the details of your identity private conversations etc to powerful entities. 

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

It won't be long until that microchip is implanted into your skull, and you will do it eagerly to interface with machines.

Why would you want to do that, when doing consciousness work, and able to do hyper thinking anyway ?

@AuroraDream @Wilhelm44 think of it as the possibility evolution of VR headsets. A computer in your brain.

Neuralink. Could start by healing neurological disorders at first, like spine related accidents, autism, etc. In the future it would be able to accomplish much more.

Of course this technology is highly delicate and would probably be disastrous if, for example, it had a software bug. In Windows, the computer can be restarted. What would you do with your brain in this case if this fucks something up? Update to Windows 11? 

47 minutes ago, UnbornTao said:

@AuroraDream @Wilhelm44 Of course this technology is highly delicate and would probably be disastrous if, for example, it had a software bug. In Windows, the computer can be restarted. What would you do with your brain in this case if this fucks something up? Update to Windows 11? 

Bugs are unintentional and relatively benign. Imagine getting hijacked by brain viruses and Trojans that allow someone to take control of your body like a drone, implant false memories, etc.

Better hope we can do daily backups of our memory to physical devices by the time that comes online. Because the only way to get rid of the most serious viruses is to do a full wipe and system reinstall, then restore back to an older version.

As soon as you introduce an ability to interface with something you add a vulnerability. Look at Apple in a cat and mouse with hackers trying to make their devices unable to be jailbroken, but always losing.

OMG, I can see the matrix and ghost in the shells future ot the world developing into. Gonna get out of hand so fast. What's next? Implanting chips that house your soul to allow body swapping, Alternate Carbon style? It'll be a beautiful mess of the world to live in for future generations.

We are practically already attached to our electronic devices. And this is gradually becoming more and more literal. Futuristically speaking, before we know it, we will start seeing people deliberately transforming into machines, for reasons which may seem "obvious" or "rational" to us in the future.

Who knows, maybe a device implanted under our skin or in our brain will "cure cancer". However, many other problems could arise from that, increasing our vulnerability to other things. Hell, perhaps it could even increase our risk of some other random disease. It's just a matter of evolution and survival. We are becoming more and more dependent on machines and devices. To the point where we will need them just to function and survive. 

It's definitely a creepy thing. And virtually everyday I contemplate this and the future of AI, I watch people look down at their screens and I wish I lived in a different time period. 

"Those who have suffered understand suffering and therefore extend their hand." --Patti Smith

"Lately, I find myself out gazing at stars, hearing guitars...Like Someone In Love" 

there's hardly an upside to such technology, ridiculous and creepy.