Barna

I miss the time when spirituality was synonymous with open-mindedness

73 posts in this topic

I miss the time when spirituality was synonymous with open-mindedness. 

Now, if you bring up a discussion that doesn't conform to the accepted spiritual beliefs, your thread gets locked.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not mad at you Leo. I just miss the time when you were still a spiritual revolutionary.

LOL this is prob gonna get locked too.

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。

Yeah, it's like life. Let's make the most out our time :D

I think the forum and spirituality has always been that way. It gives the impression of open-mindedness but it's really not. 

???????

Exactly. The more you question things, the less you fit in.

@Barna Don't confuse your BS for openmindedness.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Leo is pretty open minded though. It's like he's a sponge, he includes so many sources in his videos.  Pretty amazing.  

???????

11 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

@Barna Don't confuse your BS for openmindedness.

Everything is BS until you become open to it. For ordinary people, spirituality is BS.

21 minutes ago, Proserpina said:

Leo is pretty open minded though. It's like he's a sponge, he includes so many sources in his videos.  Pretty amazing.  

Yes, on some level, I agree. He was actually the main influencer in my life. 

:D You're right, it's just drama about conflicting viewpoints. 

Let's get back onto the meditation pillow :) 

There was a time spirituality was more loving certainly and in the race for authenticity we've changed what spirituality is. Being more loving is in part being more open-minded. Not agreement, people mix this up, but open to listen. If you want to see that reflected in your own reality start being more loving yourself.

I love how authentic Leo and modern spirituality have become because I can practically use more conscious knowledge in my everyday life. I want spiritually to reflect more love (open-mindedness) back as well. Leo has recently done a few videos on love which I am grateful for, I've yet to watch the latest one but I plan to soon.

I tried to generate the feeling of gratitude now which is easy, love is harder but I got a few seconds of it. Which now means that reflects in the reality around me from this conversation.

@Barna Inquire where that drama began before you get comfy on that pillow :x Where that initial thought structure began, where the root of the fractal of thoughts/conflict/drama originated. This is not to call you out. This is to show all of us, where our inner resistance, turmoil, obsessive thinking and underlying conflict begins. And what is keeping us from the only important thing there is. Which is this Moment.

“Life is just a break from an Infinite Orgasm. Prolong your break for as long as you want. Ride that wave. But don’t forget where you're headed.”

12 minutes ago, Barna said:

:D You're right, it's just drama about conflicting viewpoints. 

Let's get back onto the meditation pillow :) 

Not exactly my point, though.

You know how spirituality is not very mainstream? Well, we're likely in a similar position from a spiritual perspective.

Foolish until proven other-wise ;)

People are intending to find truth and facts. Nondual reality isn't made up magic Wiccan shit, you wouldn't go on a physics forum discussing wizardry.

I really enjoy seeing the New Age people in real life, their subculture is great. And it smells great because of all the candles and incense... I often walk around their stores to see all the weird and wonderful shit. Feels like Hogwarts. But it is bullshit LOL.

31 minutes ago, Gesundheit2 said:

Not exactly my point, though.

You know how spirituality is not very mainstream? Well, we're likely in a similar position from a spiritual perspective.

I think we are spiritual agnostics. I have spiritual intentions but no beliefs. 

4 hours ago, Barna said:

I miss the time when spirituality was synonymous with open-mindedness. 

Now, if you bring up a discussion that doesn't conform to the accepted spiritual beliefs, your thread gets locked.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not mad at you Leo. I just miss the time when you were still a spiritual revolutionary.

@Barna there is a difference between posting something that doesn't "conform" and trolling.

2 minutes ago, Michael Jackson said:

@Barna there is a difference between posting something that doesn't "conform" and trolling.

Do you really think that I blindly believe in eternal life, and I'm just trolling around by questioning this belief?

1 minute ago, Barna said:

Do you really think that I blindly believe in eternal life, and I'm just trolling around by questioning this belief?

Well you were questioning it in a really really stupid way, so that's why people thought it is trolling.

If you really wanna question it that's ok of course. Question it all day long. But remember to do the investigation and not turn this into a mental masturbation exercise. Which means: Take psychedelics and question reality to its core.

7 minutes ago, Michael Jackson said:

Well you were questioning it in a really really stupid way, so that's why people thought it is trolling.

If you really wanna question it that's ok of course. Question it all day long. But remember to do the investigation and not turn this into a mental masturbation exercise. Which means: Take psychedelics and question reality to its core.

I've already done the "research", and my conclusion was that we cannot know for sure if consciousness continues after physical death. But sure, I can still be stupid, that's not off the table. I'm just waiting for someone to give an actual pointer to why is it stupid what I'm stating.