Barna

Discussion about death (Trigger warning)

55 posts in this topic

@RMQualtrough Yes, infinity and nothing are inseparable. Death is life. Life is death.

That which asks "Is death possible?" is already dead, and has always been dead.

Edited by axiom

Apparently.

main-qimg-69b952c4bed2b2fd8ac9733ef52902

I have a shortened lifepsan due to autoimmune and heart issues - in 2016, I went through the fear by appreciating a song and a picture and just feeling into the fear until nothing but that appreciation remained.

And right before my eyes, there was God - and then after that I was given personal insights on how the universe works, and then after that - I could feel time moving on past me towards a singularity and I knew I always was and always will be "right here" - and I could hear the sound of angels, of everyone who ever was and will be, singing in unison - happy that I had found this.

This was my first awakening and with it I can now see God within many things - not everything, but many things.

The fear of death is still there, because with the experience came more questions - such as, who were all these people, truly?
They were stripped away to just the barebones souls, an uncountable, infinite number of lives all interwoven.
Everything was love and everything existed and sang in unison for the creator - which was whatever was at the center of that singularity.
It felt like being on a conveyer belt, while time just road on by, I could feel the movement of existence itself - this was a blessing God bestowed on me to keep me feeling connected and safe during a tough time.

cat-military-strategy.gif

I earned it by being honest and going within for about two months - every little thing that I could learn about any dysfunction that I had was laid out - I wanted to survive and I wanted all of my abnormalities getting in the way of such a thing to be spotted and removed.

The more you self inquire, as if your life is on the line now, the closer you get - because the truth is, we only assume we have all the time in the world, this isn't the truth - anything can happen to you from now until old age, so one must be diligent about sussing out the imperfections.

0EDFA1DA-3446-4C02-9125-558B13FA3576.jpeg

I love everyone's mental karate to avoid the possibility of the end of consciousness. Please continue :D

@Loba I'm sorry about your disease, thank you for sharing this. This makes the topic of death more tangible :)

8 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

If death was real, all of spirituality would be pointless.

Maybe spirituality is pointless, but it still led me to the point where I can sincerely face the future possibility of no consciousness or infinite consciousness. 

I say possibility because I don't know almost anything for sure. The only thing I know is that I'm conscious (I am consciousness) right now. But my question was about the future possibility to the end of consciousness, which is ultimately unknowable for me.

Just now, Barna said:

Maybe spirituality is pointless, but it still led me to the point where I can sincerely face the future possibility of no consciousness or infinite consciousness. 

I say possibility because I don't know almost anything for sure. The only thing I know is that I'm conscious (I am consciousness) right now. But my question was about the future possibility to the end of consciousness, which is ultimately unknowable for me.

You can know. How could nothing end?????

Just now, RMQualtrough said:

You can know. How could nothing end?????

You're mixing context with content. Something-nothing is content, consciousness is the context. I'm talking about the end of consciousness.

16 hours ago, Barna said:

You can only know the present moment in which you are conscious. If you project this consciousness into the future, that's just imagination, which happens in the now. 

Exactly, you can only know the present moment. There is NO FUTURE you could project into, future does NOT EXIST!!!

And this present moment can be fully known. It will be known to be ETERNAL, to be INFINITE, to be ABSOLUTE.

And death will be recognized as a stupid belief and an imaginary thing that has no reality of its own.

3 hours ago, Gesundheit2 said:

Well, maybe it is.

It's not like there's a rule written somewhere in the universe that says spirituality is the ultimate truth. And even if there was, I would still doubt it.

Very well put! :)

17 hours ago, Barna said:

If death was the end of consciousness, would you be okay with that right now?

You are already dead….

but to be more poetic, you die and born every day, when you go to bed. 

are you afraid of sleeping? Ofc not, death would be identical to this experience. 

Edited by Galyna

"All that we know is limited, something we don't - is infinite"

3 minutes ago, Galyna said:

You are already dead….

but to be more poetic, you die and born every day, when you go to bed. 

are you afraid of sleeping? Ofc not, death would be identical to this experience. 

Well, would you go to sleep with that much acceptance while gas is filling up your room, and you don't know whether you'll wake up the next morning? :D

there is no death, because there is life. there can't be nonexistence, since there is existence. imagine an abyss of non-existence. almost eternal, but existence appears, which lasts an instant. this instant is eternity. since its limits are non-existence and they do not exist. always existed, exists, will exist. if it were not so, it would not exist. what is the nature of existence? that non-existence does not exist. there are no limits. a total madness, since we are that... we cannot escape, this is eternal, it does not advance, it does not come from any origin. it is. so let's get comfortable that the matter goes long. luckily it is infinite, if not, it would be a horrible prison

7 hours ago, bambi said:

Sorry these are just cheap words, there is suffering, to say others is to deceive yourself via spiritual nonsense you've read somewhere

I don't understand what you're trying to say. I said that there is suffering and no suffering; both is true. That's not spiritual nonsense nor cheap words. It's the reality of the immensity that we find ourselves in.

"Make a gift of your life and lift all mankind by being kind, considerate, forgiving, and compassionate at all times, in all places, and under all conditions, with everyone as well as yourself. That is the greatest gift anyone can give." - Dr. David R. Hawkins

1 hour ago, Barna said:

You're mixing context with content. Something-nothing is content, consciousness is the context. I'm talking about the end of consciousness.

I don't follow. Pure consciousness, the thing with which you observe everything = nothing. That is not a metaphor or simile. How can nothing end?

And if all something were to disintegrate back into nothing... It would cause the exact conditions that necessitate the existence of things. And thus there will always be things.

2 hours ago, Barna said:

I love everyone's mental karate to avoid the possibility of the end of consciousness. Please continue :D

If you keep trolling, expect your threads to be locked.

I notice that a lot of you guys are not serious at all about this work.

I'm not gonna let you waste our time here with bullshit. If you wish to do that, go elsewhere.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.