Matthew85

Levels of imagination

51 posts in this topic

@RMQualtrough I agree. I have experienced it a little differently though. I am still me, that part isn't dissolved. 

What I am interested in exploring is the possibility of using psychedelics to achieve expanded states where we could potentially co create a change in our reality and see it instantly manifest. I don't see why this shouldn't be possible. I have already done it many times, just not instantly. 

Edited by Matthew85

@Matthew85 Well those limits which do still exist which keep "Matthew" there, are the very limits which prevent Matthew from BEING the consensus reality, the thing which you say you are unable to impact with psychedelic imagination.

When all limits of Matthew vanish, Matthew will be watching me type on this screen, and watching Leo vape DMT for the 50th time this week. He will BE everywhere and everything, he will be every limit and the whole.

2 minutes ago, RMQualtrough said:

@Matthew85 Well those limits which do still exist which keep "Matthew" there, are the very limits which prevent Matthew from BEING the consensus reality, the thing which you say you are unable to impact with psychedelic imagination.

When all limits of Matthew vanish, Matthew will be watching me type on this screen, and watching Leo vape DMT for the 50th time this week. He will BE everywhere and everything, he will be every limit and the whole.

I think Leo would appreciate you not spying on him vaping. Let the man vape in peace.:D

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

2 minutes ago, RMQualtrough said:

@RMQualtrough Haha. It doesn't have to be a permanent state though. You could access it, make the change and then come back to a more limited state. 

37 minutes ago, Matthew85 said:

@RMQualtrough Haha. It doesn't have to be a permanent state though. You could access it, make the change and then come back to a more limited state. 

But that's the thing, "you" can't access it. You won't exist anymore, you won't be in any super-state... You will be in my limited one, everyone's limited one. You'll be in Richard Dawkins and the Dalai Llama. You'll be everywhere and everything. Which means the whole and all limitation within it simultaneously.

That is what you are right now. There won't be any difference. You already are the whole appearing as something finite. When something finite ceases to be finite, it is completely dissolved into the whole. It ceases to exist. It's nothing, which is the only non-finite thing there is, and is what you fundamentally refer to when you say "I".

@Matthew85 Good luck with this, I think its definitely possible.

It's like peeling back the layers of how and why your reality is unfolding the way it is.

1 hour ago, Matthew85 said:

to achieve expanded states where we could potentially co create a change in our reality and see it instantly manifest. I don't see why this shouldn't be possible.

I'm also interested about that. I think manifestation is about immediacy, necessity. I feel we manifest what is necessary- that which can't be otherwise.

5 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

Good luck with this, I think its definitely possible.

It's like peeling back the layers of how and why your reality is unfolding the way it is.

@Raptorsin7 Thank you! Yes, it is possible. Part of the game is discovering how. :)

@Fernanda I have manifested many things by impressing them on my higher mind. There is no reason why we can't make the process more instantaneous and consistent. 

2 minutes ago, Matthew85 said:

I have manifested many things by impressing them on my higher mind. There is no reason why we can't make the process more instantaneous and consistent.

I agree 100%. I also did. The impression becomes a necessity. It is a fascinating subject. What lesson did you get from the things you've manifested?

34 minutes ago, Fernanda said:

What lesson did you get from the things you've manifested?

@Fernanda That reality is not some fixed thing. It is very moldable and malleable. Also, that I am a lot more powerful then I realize, but have limited my awareness of it and access to it. 

Edited by Matthew85

@Fernanda I also learned that focus is very important. I have repeatedly seen that what I focus a lot of attention on begins to show up more and more in this waking dream we call our life. 

8 minutes ago, Matthew85 said:

I also learned that focus is very important. I have repeatedly seen that what I focus a lot of attention on begins to show up more and more in this waking dream we call our life. 

Yes. Attention=care=love=power. 

With high dosages you can affect consensus reality with your imagination. Both to cause temporary events or to change things permamently. All sorts of 'impossible' phenomena can be made to occur.

I am not just speculating nor talking about something vague things like manifestation, I have done this many times, but I don't want to go too much into the details of what I've done.

A specific intention can help as well.

Edited by amanen
Added more

I am Physically Immortal

I am also more than God :)

16 minutes ago, amanen said:

With high dosages you can affect consensus reality with your imagination. Both to cause temporary events or to change things permamently. All sorts of 'impossible' phenomena can be made to occur.

I am not just speculating nor talking about something vague things like manifestation, I have done this many times, but I don't want to go too much into the details of what I've done.

A specific intention can help as well.

You would think that with the number of people who have been in the mindscape necessary to affect "consensus reality" at least a few of them would've destroyed the Universe or at least make a very noticeable change. And yet, here we are.

1 hour ago, michaelcycle00 said:

You would think that with the number of people who have been in the mindscape necessary to affect "consensus reality" at least a few of them would've destroyed the Universe or at least make a very noticeable change. And yet, here we are.

That's because you are God and the only one who can do that is you. What you will realize is that there is no consensus reality and it is up to you to do as you wish with it.

I am Physically Immortal

I am also more than God :)

1 hour ago, michaelcycle00 said:

The idea of going into mindscapes and altering consensus reality happens when an ego tries to commandeer control of the ship, without realizing it is itself an apparition and nothing more........

2 hours ago, RMQualtrough said:

The idea of going into mindscapes and altering consensus reality happens when an ego tries to commandeer control of the ship, without realizing it is itself an apparition and nothing more........

This. There are rules to this dream. 

13 hours ago, Matthew85 said:

@Fernanda I have manifested many things by impressing them on my higher mind. There is no reason why we can't make the process more instantaneous and consistent. 

You didn't manifest anything, this is the trap. Let me ask you....do you make your heart beat? Make your heart stop beating right now. What you need to understand is there are rules to this dream. You aren't Neo and this isn't the Matrix. You are a Co-Creator. Emphasis on Co. Only when you release your attachment from this dream do you regain your true self. Right now you are dealing with the Ego.

The key to finding out when you are being egoic is this. The ego always desires control. But the source of your ability is the opposite. Releasing control. Please notice this. Your ego is currently judging reality as not sufficient and is desiring to have Administrator privileges in this dream.

Let me ask you....why do you think you are here? Do you believe you are here to live a life of constant attainment of things? If so, explain to me what does that serve? Is your true nature a consumer? Or is it a creator? 

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

1 hour ago, Razard86 said:

You didn't manifest anything, this is the trap. Let me ask you....do you make your heart beat? Make your heart stop beating right now. What you need to understand is there are rules to this dream. You aren't Neo and this isn't the Matrix. You are a Co-Creator. Emphasis on Co. Only when you release your attachment from this dream do you regain your true self. Right now you are dealing with the Ego.

@Razard86 thank you :). I get what you are saying. I can't control either my heart beat or my desires. Yes. From the ego's perspective, I have no control. I can become conscious of that. I am conscious I don’t want make my heart stop beating now. I don't believe in co-creation, I think either I am conscious of what I AM (GOD) creating or I am not. The difference is that in the first case I feel more joyful. I don’t talk from an egoic perspective. Co-creation is duality. Manifestation is just a word for what happens when we become fully conscious of the realization of our intentions and the dissolution of the concepts of time. We usually aren't. The irony is that when we release control, we do see we are more powerful than we think.

6 hours ago, amanen said:

@amanen I would love to hear more about your experiences with this. Perhaps we could chat via email if you don't want to discuss it on a public forum.