Matthew85

Levels of imagination

51 posts in this topic

my perspective of the dream:

the prerequisite is just show up ... life is about showing up when you are supposed to ... most cannot do this reliably

once you have shown up, you now do nothing

don't interfere a notch with anything that is going on

what is going on has been laid on for your advancement and your benefit

every little detail, every little text, every little comment is to further your consciousness

it is all utterly perfect, you did nothing to deserve it, it is just how god's will works, all you did was show up and take a look around

the world right now is going to try to lure you into its action, but no, you do not step in to reform it or to destroy it

in this place of clarity and detachment creator stands poised to use you to get stuff done

how do you know that you are in this zone?

you are welcoming of this grand stage and thrilled to be on it

you are willing to do whatever is required

you are wholly available and deeply receptive

you are massively thankful for this opportunity

you are unmoved by the world but moved by god's prompting

you know deeply what you do will be bad but what god do will be good namely for your highest unfoldment

you note that you have no thoughts whatsoever since thoughts are a fake overlay on the luminous richness that is all around you

now god can work

50 minutes ago, Fernanda said:

@Razard86 thank you :). I get what you are saying. I can't control either my heart beat or my desires. Yes. From the ego's perspective, I have no control. I can become conscious of that. I am conscious I don’t want make my heart stop beating now. I don't believe in co-creation, I think either I am conscious of what I AM (GOD) creating or I am not. The difference is that in the first case I feel more joyful. I don’t talk from an egoic perspective. Co-creation is duality. Manifestation is just a word for what happens when we become fully conscious of the realization of our intentions and the dissolution of the concepts of time. We usually aren't. The irony is that when we release control, we do see we are more powerful than we think.

I don't think you all understand what it means by everything is one and that everything is infinite. Let me ask you something. Is infinity one? If everything is One, then how can there be a relationship? If everything is One, then how can you experience duality. If everything is one, there would be no distinction. You all thinking to limited. You need to expand your mind around the fact that reality is infinite. It is a paradox, whatever you say it is.....it isn't And whatever you say it isn't it is. 

Reality is nothing, and it is also everything. Reality is one, it is also infinite.

If reality was ONLY one then you couldn't exist right now as a human. You are placing a limitation on reality when you say it is only one. Reality is a shape shifter, not just in form but in concept. It has no limits, it can be ANYTHING. So anytime you describe reality you are describing it from a particular perspective. 

Now when it comes to this particular dream, this dream has rules. These rules were created by an infinite intelligence. A single ego would not be allowed to disrupt all of this. Why? Because everything is interconnected. It would be like your kidneys wanting to do something different than it was designed to and thus your human body dying from kidneys not filtering like they were designed to do.

Your ego does nothing, the only power your ego has is how it chooses to interpret experience, and the choice of what it wants to focus on. Your higher self is the one that is in control. The whole point of spiritual awakening is to discover your ego (your sense of self as a human) is not in control of anything and is merely in the passenger seat.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

24 minutes ago, gettoefl said:

my perspective of the dream:

the prerequisite is just show up ... life is about showing up when you are supposed to ... most cannot do this reliably

once you have shown up, you now do nothing

don't interfere a notch with anything that is going on

what is going on has been laid on for your advancement and your benefit

every little detail, every little text, every little comment is to further your consciousness

it is all utterly perfect, you did nothing to deserve it, it is just how god's will works, all you did was show up and take a look around

the world right now is going to try to lure you into its action, but no, you do not step in to reform it or to destroy it

in this place of clarity and detachment creator stands poised to use you to get stuff done

how do you know that you are in this zone?

you are welcoming of this grand stage and thrilled to be on it

you are willing to do whatever is required

you are wholly available and deeply receptive

you are massively thankful for this opportunity

you are unmoved by the world but moved by god's prompting

you know deeply what you do will be bad but what god do will be good namely for your highest unfoldment

you note that you have no thoughts whatsoever since thoughts are a fake overlay on the luminous richness that is all around you

now god can work

Exactly!!! You get it!! Its hard to accept but this is how it all works. The Ego hates this though lol.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

25 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

Exactly!!! You get it!! Its hard to accept but this is how it all works. The Ego hates this though lol.

yes the ego wants to be the star of the show and relish all the acclaim and approval and affirmation ... i am doing good after all right?

@Razard86 none of what you've said contradicts what I said. Call it higher self, God, or whatever. We are one in multiple forms/appearances. Rules may change, as it already did so many times in this reality. Who would've thought we would be able to communicate? Internet...airplane, heart surgery, miracles....!I am open, not in control, not any star of any show, just open. 

Much Love:)

@gettoefl I prefer to find the truth within myself instead of adopting the truths written by others that can often be highly distorted.

I don't feel we are meant to be passive observers of life but active participants in it. If passive surrendering to life is working well for you and your life is full of joy, then continue doing that. I find tremendous joy in being an active participant in the creation of life. I have no interest in being a docile passive observer of it. 

16 minutes ago, Matthew85 said:

@gettoefl I prefer to find the truth within myself instead of adopting the truths written by others that can often be highly distorted.

I don't feel we are meant to be passive observers of life but active participants in it. If passive surrendering to life is working well for you and your life is full of joy, then continue doing that. I find tremendous joy in being an active participant in the creation of life. I have no interest in being a docile passive observer of it. 

all the finger pointing is just to suggest that there isn't actually any choice in what we do and thus how should one circumnavigate this

if your beliefs are different and satisfactory to you then of course that is perfect too

@gettoefl I totally understand when you say "there is no choice". We are caught in words here. It's a trap. But think about this...no choice is still a choice. The etimology of "choice" points to the words "taste" and "discern". So, we can be conscious of that which chooses, discerns and tastes, OR NOT=NO CHOICE. Reality is a mirror.

8 hours ago, Fernanda said:

@gettoefl I totally understand when you say "there is no choice". We are caught in words here. It's a trap. But think about this...no choice is still a choice. The etimology of "choice" points to the words "taste" and "discern". So, we can be conscious of that which chooses, discerns and tastes, OR NOT=NO CHOICE. Reality is a mirror.

yes nicely explained thanks and i do in fact agree, to see the chooser is the only freedom and when he is seen then for the first time free will emerges ... in other words god can finally do stuff

4 hours ago, gettoefl said:

yes nicely explained thanks and i do in fact agree, to see the chooser is the only freedom and when he is seen then for the first time free will emerges ... in other words god can finally do stuff

Yes, that's it! Thank you :)