Raptorsin7

Question For Leo

73 posts in this topic

I have a question for Leo, but this question applies to everyone so feel free to share your thoughts.

So from my understanding two of the biggest factors in determining spiritual progress are genetics and your state of being.

The question is what are the most reliable ways to alter these two factors to enhance spiritual progress.

For genetics, I'm pretty sure that we can change genetic expression but I don't know how to do this in a structured and targeted way. For example, if I go for a walk that will lead to change in my gene expression, but this is a crude understanding and I would need to know which activities are best to enhance spiritual gene expression, whatever that means.

For state of being, there are a number of ways to change your state. Weed, exercise, psychidelics, yoga, etc. But in my experience these methods can be inconsistent, and there's no guarantee that taking mushrooms for example will alter your state enough to allow for breakthroughs and insights.

@Leo Gura Do you have any plans on exploring these topics in more depth? Or have you found any teachings/teachers that effectively address these topics?

Can't change your genetics in this context.

State is changed via all the classic spiritual practices.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

29 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

So from my understanding two of the biggest factors in determining spiritual progress are genetics and your state of being.

Where did this understanding come from?

Genes can be activated or deactivated depending on individual circumstances and environmental factors. This is still being understood and cutting-edge research. That's why some people with a gene for an illness will get it and not others. It's not much help, other than to say live life the best way you can and read up on what material has been discovered on the subject.

There's no guarantee

The more you get spiritual experiences the fewer guarantees there will be :) Let go of the need for a guarantee, of anything, or any expectations whatsoever. Spiritual teachers used to advise cultivating a receptive state. That's not passively pulling back or closing down, and it's not actively seeking a specific thing. It's keeping an open door for life to come to you on its terms, while actively pursuing spirituality as a whole. If you meditate a lot you might reach this state often.

Other than that you can work on specific things like astral travel, dream recall, third eye work, kundalini, self-inquiry, past life regression, breathing, or Taoist energy work. There are a lot of books or websites out there on all of these things. It requires dedicated practice. It requires removing toxins from your system (detox). Living life in a loving, joyful or at least grateful state. It requires the reintegration of all the parts of you that you are resisting, or are feeling disconnected and hurt from. Otherwise, you are splintered and fractured. Incense, sound healing, or visual healing is also beneficial to reach you on deeper levels.

Hope it helps. If you have an area of spirituality you are looking at specifically maybe someone can better advise where to start. If you want further help beyond that, when you dream tonight, set the intent for your dream body to bring it to you. All about the intent, you shape events around it.

Edited by BlueOak

19 minutes ago, Consilience said:

Where did this understanding come from?

Well I don't know if this is absolutely true, but I think according to Leo this is true.

But it makes sense to me. 

Your current emotional state is probably the most important factor in determining what happens in your life.

1 hour ago, Raptorsin7 said:

The question is what are the most reliable ways to alter these two factors to enhance spiritual progress.

Conscious creation: set intention and align with it emotionally. 
“ Clear intention + elevated emotions = a new energy “ took from the book I am reading now “Becoming supernatural “ by Dr. Dispenza. 

Edited by Galyna

"All that we know is limited, something we don't - is infinite"

Kundalini Awakenings alter your body so that is something you can look into in terms of messing with genes or at least the gene expression.

Mushrooms can offer breakthroughs it all has to do with how loving you are. The more loving you are the more insights breakthroughs you get. I really do not think you all understand what this work is about. The key to spiritual power is love. That's it love. Faith in yourself is love. Fear is the absence of love. So the less fearful you are the more loving you are. If you want to check your Spiritual progress check how fearful you are. Psychedelics are a good litmus test but there are other ways as well. So become the most fearless loving person you are...and your awareness and connection will increase. 

It's that simple. 

The same strength, the same level of desire it takes to change your life, is the same strength, the same level of desire it takes to end your life. Notice you are headed towards one or the other. - Razard86

Your ACTIONS REVEAL how you REALLY FEEL. Want TRUTH? Observe and ADMIT, do the OPPOSITE of what you usually do which is observe and DENY. - Razard86

Think about it.....Leo gave the best definition of the truth I ever heard...."The truth is what is..." so if that is the truth.... YOUR ACTIONS IN THE PRESENT ARE THE TRUTH!! It's what's happening....do you like what you see? Can you accept it? You are just a SENTIENT MIRROR, OBSERVING ITS REFLECTION..... can you accept what appears? -Razard86

Watch this. It will light a fire within you. https://youtu.be/U-WQivX7SBI

The causal factor behind everything is Love. Some people use the word care which is just a sustained form of love. Love is life giving energy. When you pay attention to something you are loving it and giving it power. Even fear is an expression of love. What you fear you love. How do we know this? Because to fear something is to revere something. What does that mean? When you fear something you believe it to be more powerful than you. Because of that power you feel less in comparison. Reverence is a sign of respect, and whatever you respect....you love. So you love whatever you fear. And this is why our fears have so much power....because we give it to them.

The same strength, the same level of desire it takes to change your life, is the same strength, the same level of desire it takes to end your life. Notice you are headed towards one or the other. - Razard86

Your ACTIONS REVEAL how you REALLY FEEL. Want TRUTH? Observe and ADMIT, do the OPPOSITE of what you usually do which is observe and DENY. - Razard86

Think about it.....Leo gave the best definition of the truth I ever heard...."The truth is what is..." so if that is the truth.... YOUR ACTIONS IN THE PRESENT ARE THE TRUTH!! It's what's happening....do you like what you see? Can you accept it? You are just a SENTIENT MIRROR, OBSERVING ITS REFLECTION..... can you accept what appears? -Razard86

@Razard86 Okay how do I love?

Just love seems to be the jist of your answer. So please enlighten me how to do that.

27 minutes ago, Galyna said:

Conscious creation: set intention and align with it emotionally. 
“ Clear intention + elevated emotions = a new energy “ took from the book I am reading now “Becoming supernatural “ by Dr. Dispenza. 

Does he talk about how to access elevated emotions?

If I could just snap my fingers and be in pure joy then i'm sure I could achieve anything I want, but the elevated emotions part seems essential but i've never heard Dispenza discuss how to do it.

Have you heard of the happiness trap? First you want a value driven life (devotion). Then use that to do chakra work.  

Once you have the ability to clear/balance chakras, which isn't easy, through a value/devotion driven life you can access altered states of consciousness.  

Edited by Proserpina

???????

4 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

Does he talk about how to access elevated emotions?

If I could just snap my fingers and be in pure joy then i'm sure I could achieve anything I want, but the elevated emotions part seems essential but i've never heard Dispenza discuss how to do it.

“Start with gratitude”, he says, because it is something everyone can be authentic. For sure you cab be grateful for a lot of things in your life. Be grateful for something that will come into fruition. Pretend you already have it. 

Also he says “ fake it till you make it” . You can train your mind like a dog, it is a very powerful tool. 

"All that we know is limited, something we don't - is infinite"

2 minutes ago, Natasha said:

@Raptorsin7 Razor focused on wanting it and turning off the monkey mind.

I don't understand.

Razor focus on what? And how do you turn off the monkey mind?

14 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

@Razard86 Okay how do I love?

Just love seems to be the jist of your answer. So please enlighten me how to do that.

Raptor come on man Leo did a ton of videos on love. I'll help you out but come on you are a veteran here on this website you got 5k posts. 

Since you are a guy, and you might fall for the same trap I did and many fall into in Spirituality watch this Leo video first. 

This is how to express Masculine Love. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IUO8J-igiuE

After you fully understand that....then you can focus on the Feminine expression of Love talked about in these videos.

The important thing is to BALANCE these aspects of the Love. The Masculine Expression, The Feminine Expression, and Love for yourself and  for others. Leo isn't lying when he says the highest teaching ever is Self-Love. Nothing is more important. Not money, not fame, not sex, not education, not even food and shelter. I'm not saying starve yourself, but without properly understanding Self-Love and implementing it in your life...you will live in hell.

The kingdom of heaven is within you, and the key to get in is Self-Love. The solution to every problem in your life and the world is Self-Love. 

So these two next videos are important. Self Love video: 

and then  

this video which is basically how to be loving. 

Now these two videos are about the Feminine Expression of Love but I do believe the Masculine version should be used sparingly and as a last resort. Masculine Love is about survival. So you will mostly use it in defense of yourself and others. Feminine Love is about nurturing. 

Now this second video. You need to first apply all those steps TO YOURSELF. As you get better at loving yourself you will slowly be able to implement that that into your relationships. I have another video by a Spirituality teacher I respect that calls out toxic reasons why people get into relationships.

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=michael+mirdad+relationships

Now you got everything you need!!!

After you apply all those things. Then you apply what is talked about in this video. Notice how the part that binds all these things... love. The man calls it care in the video, but that is because he has a limited understanding of what love is. Care= Love. 

This video reveals the secret components of all creation. You are the creator. 

There is also a website that explains a lot of the concepts from this video I found. Here is the link for that as well.

https://www.mind-your-reality.com/universal-laws.html

The ability to connect with the universe is increased the higher vibration you are in. You vibrate at higher frequencies the more loving you are. Love is the most powerful force, there is nothing stronger than it. Its funny, the world sees love as weak....THEY HAVE NO CLUE!!!

23 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

I don't understand.

Razor focus on what? And how do you turn off the monkey mind?

Do the practices, self inquire... from a no-mind perspective.

Watch Leo's 'Create the Experience of No-Self'.

Edited by Natasha

@Razard86 Your insight is worthless bro. 

I got nothing else but lol. So useless

Edited by Raptorsin7

35 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

@Razard86 Your insight is worthless bro. 

I got nothing else but lol. So useless

Ok my insight is useless. Okay explain which part is useless.