Bob Seeker

How to know if you’re ready for 5MeO DMT?

43 posts in this topic

I’ve tried lower doses of mushrooms before and have had Clear sense of my self as imagining all of reality. I felt love and had insights about creation, and I wanted to go deeper but the low dose prevented me from going too deep.

If I raise my dose I imagine that the effects of the mushrooms will get so wonky that it will basically be distracting and frightening and insane. I want to go more directly to the source. That’s why I think 5MeO would be a great choice.

I just don’t know that I can handle the dramatic and rapid ego death and being shot out of a cannon into oblivion. I can’t even imagine what that is like. Would it be safe? I don’t really believe in using trips as practice for other trips. That could lead to a bad time.

Edited by Bob Seeker

A Call to Live Differently: https://angeloderosa.com

Bob....I have some bad news for you. There is NOTHING that can prepare you for ego death. NOTHING. You have to deal with it in the moment. When I tell you that I have so MUCH RESPECT for psychedelics users I DO!! An ego=death. So everytime these psychonauts go through ego deaths they are killing themselves lol.

I have died multiple times and I can say....its never easy. It does get easier with each time....because you are aware you can't die per see, you just lose your identification with the body. Also couple of things..... when you experience Ego Death you may also experience time stoppage or a sense that you are stuck somewhere forever. Understand that no matter how long a trip feels....it too shall pass. If you can remember that you cannot die, and that you are currently experiencing a trip then you will be fine. Although some trips....your memory gets erased completely....lol.

The same strength, the same level of desire it takes to change your life, is the same strength, the same level of desire it takes to end your life. Notice you are headed towards one or the other. - Razard86

Your ACTIONS REVEAL how you REALLY FEEL. Want TRUTH? Observe and ADMIT, do the OPPOSITE of what you usually do which is observe and DENY. - Razard86

Think about it.....Leo gave the best definition of the truth I ever heard...."The truth is what is..." so if that is the truth.... YOUR ACTIONS IN THE PRESENT ARE THE TRUTH!! It's what's happening....do you like what you see? Can you accept it? You are just a SENTIENT MIRROR, OBSERVING ITS REFLECTION..... can you accept what appears? -Razard86

@Razard86 Thanks for sharing. I imagine I may encounter such ego death on somewhat normal doses of other drugs, due to my sensitivity and highly existential mind. I’d best be careful. Likely won’t go straight for 5MeO now that I’m thinking about it. Even weed can make me feel like I seriously F’d up for taking it.

2 minutes ago, Bob Seeker said:

@Razard86 Thanks for sharing. I imagine I may encounter such ego death on somewhat normal doses of other drugs, due to my sensitivity and highly existential mind. I’d best be careful. Likely won’t go straight for 5MeO now that I’m thinking about it. Even weed can make me feel like I seriously F’d up for taking it.

I feel you on that, I'm very sensitive as well. I had a deeper trip on edibles than I did on 5 grams of mushrooms. The Mushrooms were gentle the edibles raped my behind. I mean it, I got raped by edibles. Freaking crazy.

The same strength, the same level of desire it takes to change your life, is the same strength, the same level of desire it takes to end your life. Notice you are headed towards one or the other. - Razard86

Your ACTIONS REVEAL how you REALLY FEEL. Want TRUTH? Observe and ADMIT, do the OPPOSITE of what you usually do which is observe and DENY. - Razard86

Think about it.....Leo gave the best definition of the truth I ever heard...."The truth is what is..." so if that is the truth.... YOUR ACTIONS IN THE PRESENT ARE THE TRUTH!! It's what's happening....do you like what you see? Can you accept it? You are just a SENTIENT MIRROR, OBSERVING ITS REFLECTION..... can you accept what appears? -Razard86

57 minutes ago, Bob Seeker said:

If you feel called to do a 5MEO trip. Do a 5MEO trip. Don’t let yourself be run by the fear. You have Infinite Beauty waiting behind it. You just have to be willing to face yourself so thoroughly. 

My first ever psychedelic was 5MEO. Without any preparations other than a willing heart for Change, Acceptance and Truth.

But if you want a tip, practice self love. 5MEO will just amplify that times Infinity and give it back to you in the Highest sense.

Surrender, Smile and open up widely for God to come love you.

Edited by Vincent S

“Life is just a break from an Infinite Orgasm. Prolong your break for as long as you want. Ride that wave. But don’t forget where you're headed.”

Preparing for 5-meo by using another psychedelic is a waste of time and doesn’t work.  The experience is too different.  If you want to start, I recommend finding a competent guide you can trust.  I have attended many group Bufo ceremonies and have seen many beginners do just fine, because the guide was competent and, in addition, gave an appropriate dose for a beginner. 

Vincit omnia Veritas.

2 minutes ago, Vincent S said:

If you feel called to do a 5MEO trip. Do a 5MEO trip. Don’t let yourself be run by the fear. You have Infinite Beauty waiting behind it. You just have to be willing to face yourself so thoroughly. 

My first ever psychedelic was 5MEO. Was no preparations other than a willing heart for Change, Acceptance and Truth.

But if you want a tip, practice self love. 5MEO will just amplify that times Infinity and give it back to you in the Highest sense.

Surrender, Smile and open up wide for God to come love you.

I thoroughly respect you. I salute your bravery into the unknown. 

10 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

I feel you on that, I'm very sensitive as well. I had a deeper trip on edibles than I did on 5 grams of mushrooms. The Mushrooms were gentle the edibles raped my behind. I mean it, I got raped by edibles. Freaking crazy.

Agreed haha. Edibles have scared me many times more than mushrooms.

2 minutes ago, Bob Seeker said:

Agreed haha. Edibles have scared me many times more than mushrooms.

Yeah I was able to resist the mushrooms, I stopped my ego death on mushrooms and my higher self adjusted. The edibles? When I resisted....it was like oh you thought you were in control? Then it just took it and I blasted off into the void. I was like wowwwww that edible just took it against my permission!!!

It was the best thing that ever happened to me, if it didn't take it I wouldn't have experienced the full on ego death cause I was too scared to have one. So I completely understand.

Edited by Razard86

@Jodistrict where, in the general sense, did you do your ceremonies? Did you travel? 

3 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

agreed.

Let me tell you....when you see what reality really is...you will feel like you are a looney tune character, a video character, you will be like wait what??? I thought all this was real? It really isn't? It is going to blow your mind!!!! Its like those movies where someone get blasted into a magic world....then when the trip is done...you are back. 

1 minute ago, Razard86 said:

Well, it’s your own highest beauty, so I agree. ??? 

Right back at ya ?

“Life is just a break from an Infinite Orgasm. Prolong your break for as long as you want. Ride that wave. But don’t forget where you're headed.”

3 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

Yeah I was able to resist the mushrooms, I stopped my ego death on mushrooms and my higher self adjusted. The edibles? When I resisted....it was like oh you thought you were in control? Then it just took it and I blasted off into the void. I was like wowwwww that edible just took it against my permission!!!

Crazy. I’ve never had a void experience like that. How many Mg THC?

4 minutes ago, Bob Seeker said:

@Jodistrict where, in the general sense, did you do your ceremonies? Did you travel? 

agreed.

I do all my ceremonies in Mexico.  My guide was trained by a respected Shaman in Mexico City.  

Vincit omnia Veritas.

1 minute ago, Bob Seeker said:

Crazy. I’ve never had a void experience like that. How many Mg THC?

I took 5 grams of the mushroom nicknamed JediMind Fuck. The name is appropriate it literally starts fucking you in the mind. I AM NOT KIDDING!! So I resisted ego death, but saw the fabric of reality turn back like a movie curtain. My Higher Self appeared as blue skeleton connected to me and tried to pull me away from the SCENE of my life. I took deep breaths and resisted. It tried to pull me in like 4 more times and when I resisted everytime it was like okay I guess you are too scared and just started downloading insights into me and hugged me and gave me the feeling of divine love. The inanimate objects in the room started communicating with me also.

30 hours later I took some edibles this girl I knew gave me, and that crap raped me and took me to a void. I turned into an infinite block and the blocks were asking we....what are we? So I started pondering and as I came up with answers they would change shape and was like nah thats not it, thats not it. When I gave the right answer which was "I am infinity and this will never end." Thats when they were like blast off! And I came back. Some more stuff happened but I will leave it there lol.

45 minutes ago, Jodistrict said:

I do all my ceremonies in Mexico.  My guide was trained by a respected Shaman in Mexico City.  

dope. I was inches away from moving to Mexico, but I don’t want to be impulsive. I’ll be visiting soon and then may move there permanently

1 hour ago, Bob Seeker said:

@Razard86 Thanks for sharing. I imagine I may encounter such ego death on somewhat normal doses of other drugs, due to my sensitivity and highly existential mind. I’d best be careful. Likely won’t go straight for 5MeO now that I’m thinking about it. Even weed can make me feel like I seriously F’d up for taking it

Weed is such a different beast depending on the dose, it's crazy (I guess the same goes for all psychedelics).

If you want a little taste of ego death that is not so difficult to attain you could try weed + nitrous combo. The nitrous will take the high up to the next fking level as if you've smoked a lot more weed than you have, but only for a very short time and then you go back to your previous weed high.

I used to test "how would getting even higher than this feel" like that. But it can be super intense still, on the verge of traumatizing if you push it. It dissociates you though which forces you to let go very quickly, you can get some profound insight and W O W experiences while you're 'there' but it's mega difficult to bring anything back because you're so out of it. 

That's why I now prefer LSD because it has gotten me ego death but while still having clarity and remembering more what it was like, while on nitrous weed it's like getting knocked out with a baseball bat, difficult to remember much. I also like that at least for me LSD has more clarity, it's not as confusing and scary to me as mushrooms. I've yet to try 5MeO as I'm too scared. But I want to one day.

Ego death definitely not limited to 5-meo. 3.5g of mushroom (GT) was enough for a very strong ego death and God realization, and more.. but I've also heard of some say mushrooms do almost nothing to them, everyone has their unique sensitivity and other factors.

Guess I have heard from some say 5-meo might be gentler especially malt, not sure.

(Just got my first 5-meo shipment in the mail I'll have to try that and compare..)

Edited by puporing

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。

7 hours ago, Bob Seeker said:

Might be the right choice to wait, but waiting will not necessarily 'prepare' you. You might feel more comfortable / confident in taking it in the future, however those perceptions dissolve in seconds. 

Factors that are simply inconceivable will influence where the trip leads you. 'Ready' or not, you'll be dropped in the deep end. You will experience raw and primitive forces of Nature while your mind desperately tries to keep its grip. 

I got SUPER comfortable with weed and LSD, and I quickly realised I had no idea what I was in for after taking 5-MeO. 

7 hours ago, Razard86 said:

There is NOTHING that can prepare you for ego death. NOTHING.

Edited by SamueLSD

“The psychotic drowns in the same waters in which the mystic swims with delight.”

4 hours ago, puporing said:

Ego death definitely not limited to 5-meo. 3.5g of mushroom (GT) was enough for a very strong ego death and God realization, and more.. but I've also heard of some say mushrooms do almost nothing to them, everyone has their unique sensitivity and other factors.

Guess I have heard from some say 5-meo might be gentler especially malt, not sure.

(Just got my first 5-meo shipment in the mail I'll have to try that and compare..)

You are so brave. I'm waiting an entire year before I try another psychedelic. Having reality shift....yeah I need some time off lol. I feel like every psychedelic user is an interdimensional traveler. I'm like yall exploring frontiers that have never been explored before. There is nothing scarier than your own mind...I have read some quote on quote bad trips reports. I haven't had one yet. But psychedelics have shown me, how we create reality. When you really get hit you are literally living another reality. I mean you get to be a shape shifter. That's all ego death is....you can shape shift.

You can experience being an infinite singularity, a car, a house, a table, the floor, an animal, you can experience astral projection, experience infinite love, I became some infinite block of puzzles, infinite round pieces, it shows you that you aren't human....you are everything...but also nothing. Because there is an ego death where you can become nothing.....I've heard of it happening to people and it scared them, traumatized them lol.

So apparently our true nature terrorizes us because we are so use to being human. Going back to our true nature feels foreign. But some of the greatest secrets are revealed. For example....you don't need eyes to see. You have a mind's eye. So you can be a chair....and see. So your chair that you sit on...sees you. You retain emotions when you become these objects....so your chair...has emotions. So the entire universe is ALIVE. Everything you touch and interact with is alive, and has emotions. 

I've read trip reports of people who took salivia a guy became his floor and he said he started arguing with his other floorboards because they told him he doesn't belong there. LOL so funny!!!