Realms of Wonder

What Music Leads you to feel Love?

106 posts in this topic

I had really strong experience when this song played while I was meditating. I felt so strong and pure love I had never experienced before. I'm not sure how to describe it, but it was like "unconditional mother's love", but it fulfilled all of my being. I was receiving it, I was giving it, I was being it. 

Just a few.

Edited by Yog

Feels like being held in God's arms, Forever.

“Life is just a break from an Infinite Orgasm. Prolong your break for as long as you want. Ride that wave. But don’t forget where you're headed.”

Ooh, was almost about to forget :x

“Life is just a break from an Infinite Orgasm. Prolong your break for as long as you want. Ride that wave. But don’t forget where you're headed.”

On 6/14/2022 at 6:42 AM, Rainy Sparkle said:

I had really strong experience when this song played while I was meditating. I felt so strong and pure love I had never experienced before. I'm not sure how to describe it, but it was like "unconditional mother's love", but it fulfilled all of my being. I was receiving it, I was giving it, I was being it. 

Beautiful, thank you for sharing :D 

Music is Love in disguise.

Imagine a future where Self Integration, Exploration and Creation is  normalized and encouraged.

https://wakingcall.com/

On 6/14/2022 at 7:34 AM, Yog said:

Just a few.

Damn, you tastes are all over the place! LOVE IT.  :) 

Curious to know, what is the attraction to Groove/Heavy Metal?

Imagine a future where Self Integration, Exploration and Creation is  normalized and encouraged.

47 minutes ago, Vincent S said:

Feels like being held in God's arms, Forever.

26 minutes ago, Vincent S said:

Ooh, was almost about to forget :x

Wonder and Awe, thank you for sharing this Love. 

27 minutes ago, Realms of Wonder said:

Wonder and Awe, thank you for sharing this Love. 

Thank you for being receptive ??

@Realms of Wonder

On 31/05/2022 at 2:19 AM, Realms of Wonder said:

Very curious to hear what others think about this.

With a life purpose to play music that guides people into Loving Introspection, revealing their true nature... I would love to hear what experiences of Love you have had, and which songs lead to those experiences.

Thanks!

Strangely it's been Eminem's music to me, for example lose yourself and rap god. Something about how the music and lyrics flow in interesting rhythms with each other, plus the sheer skill of Eminem's rap makes it good to listen to. Also sound system 009 dreamscape and other songs in that album are pretty good too.

On 6/16/2022 at 8:07 AM, Realms of Wonder said:

Curious to know, what is the attraction to Groove/Heavy Metal?

To me a metal song I like is like a highly zipped package of dense (in many cases) energy. When I am listening to it and fully feeling it, the energy fills me up and makes me feel extremely alive and in touch with life. I get pumped up, energized and feel powerful.

It does not even matter much to me if the song is depressive, melancholic, aggressive, gore, intellectual (technical metal) or a love song. I see that more like a wrap of texture around packed dense energy. So both depressive and aggressive songs will lift me up and energize me, just because of the amount of life energy I get connected to. Making a distinction there. I am all in for the texture part I mentioned too.

Nowadays I do not listen to metal very often. I am mostly into psy-chill, trance, dnb these days. But at moments when I feel down and disenchanted with life a loved metal song can drastically change my energy and get me up and running back again.

So in a way, it works as a prime personal development technique for me xD

Edited by Yog

42 minutes ago, Yog said:

To me a metal song I like is like a highly zipped package of dense (in many cases) energy. When I am listening to it and fully feeling it, the energy fills me up and makes me feel extremely alive and in touch with life. I get pumped up, energized and feel powerful.

Whenever I listen to this song while lifting 530lbs rack pulls above the knee (5 second hold x 10), I get so pumped up I want to tear down the entire gym like a mad gorilla xD

5:15-6:12 is the moment (but 4:49 for context and build-up).

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

On 6/16/2022 at 1:23 AM, Tristan12 said:

This is beautiful. its so heart wrenching, the longing and hurt, the joy and the depth of feel. Love it. Thank you for sharing!

10 hours ago, Yog said:

It does not even matter much to me if the song is depressive, melancholic, aggressive, gore, intellectual (technical metal) or a love song. I see that more like a wrap of texture around packed dense energy. So both depressive and aggressive songs will lift me up and energize me, just because of the amount of life energy I get connected to. Making a distinction there. I am all in for the texture part I mentioned too.

Nowadays I do not listen to metal very often. I am mostly into psy-chill, trance, dnb these days. But at moments when I feel down and disenchanted with life a loved metal song can drastically change my energy and get me up and running back again.

So in a way, it works as a prime personal development technique for me xD

Thanks for explaining! I love that perspective. Did you grow up listening to it?

On 6/22/2022 at 9:48 PM, Carl-Richard said:

Whenever I listen to this song while lifting 530lbs rack pulls above the knee (5 second hold x 10), I get so pumped up I want to tear down the entire gym like a mad gorilla xD

5:15-6:12 is the moment (but 4:49 for context and build-up).

Wow... thats a lot of weight.

Never listened to Borgir much. But hell yea this ...... this is a fucking maddening riff.

Already scrolled trough it 5 times, the chills :D

Than, here is a gift for you too.
Somewhat aligned with Leos work, lyrics wise :P

On 6/23/2022 at 8:07 AM, Realms of Wonder said:

Thanks for explaining! I love that perspective. Did you grow up listening to it?

Yea, pretty much from about 10-12 years old. Got into extreme metal when I was about 13-14.

7 minutes ago, Yog said:

Wow... thats a lot of weight.

Never listened to Borgir much. But hell yea this ...... this is a fucking maddening riff.

Already scrolled trough it 5 times, the chills :D

Than, here is a gift for you too.
Somewhat aligned with Leos work, lyrics wise :P

I literally get an adrenaline rush every time I listen to it. It's like a Pavlovian response for going apeshit :D

There is just something about evil-sounding atmospheric synths combined with really heavy guitars that makes me take off.

8 minutes ago, Yog said:

Mmmyes, I really like Black Metal when it's not too low-fi ("how dare he!" xD).

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

10 hours ago, Carl-Richard said:

I literally get an adrenaline rush every time I listen to it. It's like a Pavlovian response for going apeshit :D

There is just something about evil-sounding atmospheric synths combined with really heavy guitars that makes me take off.

You might enjoy this then. The whole album fucking bangs, the production on it is just next level.

“We are most nearly ourselves when we achieve the seriousness of the child at play.” - Heraclitus