Realms of Wonder

What is Financial Freedom?

13 posts in this topic

What does Financial Freedom mean TO YOU?

Why is Financial freedom valuable to you? 

In the process of building a vision for my own Financial Freedom, and want to see what reasons there are to value it. You may have some I may have forgotten, perspective appreciated! :) 

Welcome, to the authenticity evolution.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEMc_MGhRl-1t3MoV36uG1A

At the most basic level, for me it's about not having to worry or think about money.

Absolute financial freedom would be having enough money that you never have to work again, and money isn't a factor in any decision you make. If you want to start a Youtube channel or make music or produce your own clothing line, you can do it just for the love of the thing, without worrying about money. You wake up and do what you're passionate about every day. If you get bored of something, you can just switch to something else without consequence.

For most people a reasonable compromise is enough freedom to do what you want for work, to work as much or little as you want within reasonable limits. To be able to have enough money in your bank account that you don't even have to think if you have enough to cover bills or not. You can just buy a random $100 item you want without really having to think about whether you should spend the money or not.

To be truly free, I guess no loans / debt / mortgage would be a requirement for me as well.

On 5/22/2022 at 10:06 AM, Yarco said:

At the most basic level, for me it's about not having to worry or think about money.

Absolute financial freedom would be having enough money that you never have to work again, and money isn't a factor in any decision you make. If you want to start a Youtube channel or make music or produce your own clothing line, you can do it just for the love of the thing, without worrying about money. You wake up and do what you're passionate about every day. If you get bored of something, you can just switch to something else without consequence.

For most people a reasonable compromise is enough freedom to do what you want for work, to work as much or little as you want within reasonable limits. To be able to have enough money in your bank account that you don't even have to think if you have enough to cover bills or not. You can just buy a random $100 item you want without really having to think about whether you should spend the money or not.

To be truly free, I guess no loans / debt / mortgage would be a requirement for me as well.

Love it, thanks for sharing!

Working as much as I want to in things that are in alignment with my life purpose(s) and where money is just a bonus/side effect of the "work".  

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。

@Realms of Wonder Financial freedom for me is satisfied life. It puts the end for all worry doubt and fear. You live as you meant to live - from inside of you being. It's state is happiness. Prolonged happiness.

Use the money that way that you don't think about money all day. It's there. It's in the bank account. When I need it - I use it. I calculate my next...say, month... Income, outcome, statistics. You synchronize your liquidative funds appropriately.

The reason that it is valuble to me, of course, is I have more time doing the things I really like. It's not that I don't like my job. It is what provides me the means (salary) in order to pursue my purpose. 

Investment in Life Purpose is much more valuble to me than any job I work now.

I hope to synergize both: 1. Job (who I intend to develop to a career) and 2. Life Purpose (A thing that I develop daily)

Peace,

Greg.

"I believe you are more afraid of condemning me to the stake than for me to receive your cruel and disproportionate punishment."

- Giordano Bruno, Campo de' Fiori, Rome, Italy. February 17th, 1600.

Cosmic pluralist, mathematician and poet.

On 5/23/2022 at 3:33 PM, puporing said:

Working as much as I want to in things that are in alignment with my life purpose(s) and where money is just a bonus/side effect of the "work".  

Well said. 

is this  something you have now? or something you are still working towards?

1 hour ago, Eternal Unity said:

@Realms of Wonder Financial freedom for me is satisfied life. It puts the end for all worry doubt and fear. You live as you meant to live - from inside of you being. It's state is happiness. Prolonged happiness.

Use the money that way that you don't think about money all day. It's there. It's in the bank account. When I need it - I use it. I calculate my next...say, month... Income, outcome, statistics. You synchronize your liquidative funds appropriately.

The reason that it is valuble to me, of course, is I have more time doing the things I really like. It's not that I don't like my job. It is what provides me the means (salary) in order to pursue my purpose. 

Investment in Life Purpose is much more valuble to me than any job I work now.

I hope to synergize both: 1. Job (who I intend to develop to a career) and 2. Life Purpose (A thing that I develop daily)

Peace,

Greg.

Love it! Where are you on that journey?

4 hours ago, Realms of Wonder said:

Well said. 

is this  something you have now? or something you are still working towards?

Still on the path, but getting there ;) ...  

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。

14 hours ago, Realms of Wonder said:

Love it! Where are you on that journey?

Still relatively in the beginning. But I already have some financial means that I saved during the last ten years of working here and there.

I started to invest seriously in my life purpose about 4 years ago. And even before that, I got into spirituality and self-actualization.

"I believe you are more afraid of condemning me to the stake than for me to receive your cruel and disproportionate punishment."

- Giordano Bruno, Campo de' Fiori, Rome, Italy. February 17th, 1600.

Cosmic pluralist, mathematician and poet.

Why do people want financial freedom: "So they can play, so in order to bypass the grind, make your work your play. And you're going to work." Good luck. 

Don't forget to work hard, and also don't forget to have fun!:D

"Reality is a Love Simulator"-Leo Gura

On 22/05/2022 at 6:50 PM, Realms of Wonder said:

What does Financial Freedom mean TO YOU?

Why is Financial freedom valuable to you? 

In the process of building a vision for my own Financial Freedom, and want to see what reasons there are to value it. You may have some I may have forgotten, perspective appreciated! :) 

No more money worries.

It's valuable because it leaves more time to pursue other things.

I have this. But I have had a rough time in life, so it's nice to at least have that... If I didn't have money I might just end it as being around people too long causes me extreme stress.