Michael Jackson

Infinity of Gods debunked

76 posts in this topic

@Michael Jackson His new video doesnt make any sense. If leo could have telepathy connection to another soverign god this proves conscious is connected and is one. 

How can he have telepathy to another God and claim separateness at the same time?

If Absolute solipsism is true and their is nothing but my mind , how can their be two minds communicating with each other? 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, machiavelli said:

@Michael Jackson His new video doesnt make any sense. If leo could have telepathy connection to another soverign god this proves conscious is connected and is one. 

How can he have telepathy to another God and claim separateness at the same time?

If Absolute solipsism is true and their is nothing but my mind , how can their be two minds communicating with each other? 

 

Leo probably had an existential crysis, and the video was a byproduct of it but I personally never considered solipsism to be true because it's more complicated than that from my experience, yes there is just one but it's complicated and I don't want to get into it anymore

Also that's what you get in giving someone authority to tell you what reality is, the whole forum is on fire, you have to do the work for yourself 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Andyforreal The problem is his claim completely contradict all his other videos that he posted on his channel. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, machiavelli said:

@Michael Jackson His new video doesnt make any sense. If leo could have telepathy connection to another soverign god this proves conscious is connected and is one. 

How can he have telepathy to another God and claim separateness at the same time?

If Absolute solipsism is true and their is nothing but my mind , how can their be two minds communicating with each other? 

 

@machiavelli exactly. Happy to see that other people are seeing this contradiction as well.

It also completely contradicts all my own awakenings, it is completely absurd.


 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Michael Jackson said:

@machiavelli exactly. Happy to see that other people are seeing this contradiction as well.

It also completely contradicts all my own awakenings, it is completely absurd.

@Michael Jackson Yes , his all his teaching is contradicted by this video. This video affected my mental health. Leo is not even bothered to clear this thing in forum. I feel like I wasted my 5 years on actualize trying to do spiritual work only to find this absurdity.

He used to claim that reality is singular and one mind. But now his stance is there are other minds having their own experiences separate from you and having their own pov . Isnt this classical non-dualism which everyone teaches? How this is Absolute solipsism?

Earlier he was so confident on his claim that you are the only conscious entity dreaming everything up precisely like night time dream. But now after his new video it contradict even his claim that our life is a dream .

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Michael Jackson @machiavelli The level of panic behind your posts ever since Leo released that video, is telling a completely different story than what you guys are trying to say/communicate. My advice is, inquire. Why is this rubbing so hard on you two?

Don't get me wrong. I'm not judging, only pointing out something you two are seemingly missing to realize.


“Life is just a break from an Infinite Orgasm. Prolong your break for as long as you want. Ride that wave. But don’t forget where you're headed.”

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

@Michael Jackson he just imagined it was real so it became real for him.   For a time.

@Inliytened1 @Inliytened1Coward

Yeah I know, but in the same way he could imagine that "physicality" is real and then for a time the universe would be a "physical thing" to him. It is just 1 out of infinite possible imaginations. And there is nothing special about it.

Calling this an "awakening" is proposterous.


 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There’s a lot more to spirituality than just non-duality lol. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, Inliytened1 said:

@Michael Jackson he just imagined it was real so it became real for him.   For a time.

@Michael Jackson @Inliytened1  Leo is serious. He didnt said he is imagining it. He literally mean it . Otherwise he wouldnt be making video on that awakening. This is highly misleading.

Edited by machiavelli

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, machiavelli said:

@Michael Jackson @Inliytened1  Leo is serious. He didnt said he is imagining it. He literally mean it . Otherwise he wouldnt be making video on that awakening. This is highoy misleading.

Yup. This is the problem.


 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, machiavelli said:

@Michael Jackson @Inliytened1  Leo is serious. He didnt said he is imagining it. He literally mean it . Otherwise he wouldnt be making video on that awakening. This is highly misleading.

No what he is saying is he had a more profound realization that imagination IS reality.   Here he imagined an Infinity of God's into existence - literally.  That's how reality WAS.   That WAS reality.  Remember reality has no ground.  It can be whatever it wills.    However he also realized that those other Gods must collapse into him as the Absolute.   The Absolute realization here is that what you imagine becomes reality.  But YOU are still the One, Singular Absolute.  You are the fabric of reality.

It's just like saying you imagine your mother exists at her house right now.  She DOES, as long as you are imagining it.   But once you stop imagining it it collapses or dissolves (or is it absorbed into you as Infinity).  


 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

No what he is saying is he had a more profound realization that imagination IS reality.   Here he imagined an Infinity of God's into existence - literally.  That's how reality WAS.   That WAS reality.  Remember reality has no ground.  It can be whatever it wills.    However he also realized that those other Gods must collapse into him as the Absolute.   The Absolute realization here is that what you imagine becomes reality.  But YOU are still the One, Singular Absolute.  You are the fabric of reality.

It's just like saying you imagine your mother exists at her house right now.  She DOES, as long as you are imagining it.   But once you stop imagining it it collapses or dissolves (or is it absorbed into you as Infinity).  

@Inliytened1 Idk why but I think leo is serious. Otherwise he wouldnt be making video on this.

How can there be multiple experiences simulataneously ? And yet you are unaware of them?

If my consciousness is Absolute , it must include every infinity into it. Not just one infinity. Leo is pointing to existence of independent infinities each dreaming up finite selves and having experiences of their own separately. 

Yet inlightened1 is only conscious of his experience.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, machiavelli said:

@LastThursday still consciousness is one and singular. Otherwise it would imply separate consciousnesses. 

Whether something is separate or not, is within consciousness. It makes no difference if there is one or two or more consciousnesses. It's like water, if you pour water into two glasses, it's still water - it's irrelevant that it's in two glasses. There isn't one water or two waters, it doesn't make sense at all.


Conciousness is not conciousness, it's a word.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, LastThursday said:

Whether something is separate or not, is within consciousness. It makes no difference if there is one or two or more consciousnesses. It's like water, if you pour water into two glasses, it's still water - it's irrelevant that it's in two glasses. There isn't one water or two waters, it doesn't make sense at all.

@LastThursday How can consciousness separate itself? 

You are saying God can cut off portion of itself . 

He can only imagine sepatation. 

You mean absolute infinity is imagining separation right?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

The key that you are just necessarily missing until you've awakened beyond nonduality: reality isn't in a certain way. As in the actual structure of reality is constantly shuffling; there is no solid background reality. Impermanent; transient, but absolutely so... and that's the stillness. The singular frame of reality (all of them, though there really is no continuity) is gone as it appears, since the stillness of a phenomenon is simultaneous with its dissolution -- in a way this is how the illusion of time is so robust.

At the highest levels of insight, it's beyond-beyond (infinitely fundamental/subtle) the usual insights that are bound by consciousness itself. You don't understand this insight in the usual sense, because the reality more fundamental than context and even consciousness is revealed. You don't know it, it's beyond knowing, because there is only that. It might seem like consciousness can't not be fundamental, or that when I say beyond (more fundamental than) consciousness, what I really mean is some kind of ultimate consciousness... No... I really do mean literally more fundamental than consciousness. Absolute being unbound by the trio/tripod of time-subject-object.

Edited by The0Self

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, machiavelli said:

How can consciousness separate itself? 

It's in the nature of consciousness. It can divide itself into many things: birds, cakes, other people.

1 hour ago, machiavelli said:

You are saying God can cut off portion of itself . 

What can't God do?

1 hour ago, machiavelli said:

He can only imagine sepatation. 

God's imagination is reality itself.

1 hour ago, machiavelli said:

You mean absolute infinity is imagining separation right?

If absolute infinity = God = consciousness, then yes. The separation is real because God's imagination = reality = existence.

It really makes no sense to ask if God is one or many - this is just a convenience for language and thought. If it makes it easier both are true, there is both one consciousness and many consciousnesses.


Conciousness is not conciousness, it's a word.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, LastThursday said:

It's in the nature of consciousness. It can divide itself into many things: birds, cakes, other people.

What can't God do?

God's imagination is reality itself.

If absolute infinity = God = consciousness, then yes. The separation is real because God's imagination = reality = existence.

It really makes no sense to ask if God is one or many - this is just a convenience for language and thought. If it makes it easier both are true, there is both one consciousness and many consciousnesses.

@LastThursday I was just confirming. You meant one singular infinite consciousness imagines separation but actually it is one. 

all separation is imaginery and imagined by one singular infinite consciousness.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, machiavelli said:

You meant one singular infinite consciousness imagines separation but actually it is one.

If it makes it easier for you to understand then yes. But it is not actually one, or many, its neither. God is not countable.


Conciousness is not conciousness, it's a word.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@LastThursday You should be clear on your explanation. Because it would mean many consciousness.

if you wanna count one consciousness as one human and another human as another consciousness then its fine. But remember its only one consciousness.

However it can sub divide itself into finite parts by imagining imaginery separation. 

This field of consciousness is infinite and is singular. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now