Blackhawk

Hated by all females

47 posts in this topic

No bro, you are not hated by all females even if you are extremely ugly or something. Try to go to parties and clubs and try to talk to gurls, Its EXTREMELY difficult at the beginning if you are an introvert and insecure person. Buts as time goes by, you get better at it. 

Edited by Tudo

2 minutes ago, Tudo said:

No bro, you are not hated by all females even if you are extremely ugly or something. Try to parties and clubs and try to talk to gurls, Its EXTREMELY difficult at the beginning if are an introvert and insecure person. Buts as time goes by, you get better at it. 

Been there done it.

I'm not a kid.

Edited by Blackhawk

Some months from now I will be traveling to Europe. Do you want to meet in real life? Maybe we can be friends. 

5 minutes ago, Tudo said:

Some months from now I will be traveling to Europe. Do you want to meet in real life? Maybe we can be friends. 

Sure.

12 minutes ago, Blackhawk said:

Sure.

Ok. I will dm you later.

28 minutes ago, Tudo said:

Ok. I will dm you later.

Okay.

Maybe there is a pattern of behavior that turns women off that you're not fully aware of or don't know what to do about.  If you don't know what causes women to react negatively to you then you put it into a vague, non-actionable box like "hated by all females."  It smacks of blackpilling.

Edited by SeaMonster

8 minutes ago, SeaMonster said:

Maybe there is a pattern of behavior that turns women off that you're not fully aware of or don't know what to do about.  If you don't know what causes women to react negatively to you then you put it into a vague, non-actionable box like "hated by all females."  It smacks of blackpilling.

Of course there's a behavior which turns women off. I pretty much know what it is, but I can't do anything about it.

28 minutes ago, Blackhawk said:

Of course there's a behavior which turns women off. I pretty much know what it is, but I can't do anything about it don't know what to do about it.

FIFY.  What is it this behavior that you can't do anything about, I'm curious?

55 minutes ago, SeaMonster said:

FIFY.  What is it this behavior that you can't do anything about, I'm curious?

Bad at talking, can't talk much, shy, insecure, introvert, boring, can't love anyone I think, etc.

Edited by Blackhawk

Just now, Blackhawk said:

Bad at talking, can't talk much, shy, insecure, introvert, boring, etc.

If there's an insecurity/insecurities, follow these easy steps to remedy the situation:

1) Figure out what the insecurity is, e.g. I would be more secure if I were/weren't X.

2) Make sure X is something remediable -- if it isn't, you've got the wrong X -- think deeper.

3) Methodically remedy X.  Requires a shift in your lifestyle, usually.

It's pretty much that simple. Sometimes you need psychedelics to have clear insight of X.

It's okay to be shy, introvert, but bad at talking no, it can be offensive. Try practicing your skills and be more compassionate. Just try to think yourself in other ppls shoes. 

Can't love anyone? Do u hate yourself? 

@SeaMonster Okay..

2 hours ago, egoeimai said:

Can't love anyone? Do u hate yourself? 

Hm yes I guess I hate myself.

No, not all females hate you, you are not in a position to verify this.

And even if most of them did hate you, who gives a fuck?

Raise a big old middle finger to the world and just make yourself happy bro.

By definition, the word "all" gets negated if there is a single woman out there who does not harbour any negative feeling toward you. Pretty sure you would find one fairly quickly :)

Ok, jokes aside. Away with this nonsense. Nobody hates you. You failed a few times in pickup (I assume this is what it's about) and extrapolated that micro failure to global catastrophe. Be careful with the type of information you are feeding your brain because it will actually start believing it that really everyone hates you. I've seen a lot of your posts to see a pattern of self-destructive thinking that leads your mind down the negative spiral of "everybody hates me, might as well end it". 

I think you would greatly benefit from some sort of guidance of a life coach or trauma coach or really just someone to motivate you. We have great coaches on here already ( @flowboy seems to work with guys who experience similar things in life). 

Focus less on the stuff that does not work and try to put a bit more effort into things that are meaningful and make sense to you. 

Also, maybe you would actually benefit from taking a break from this forum,social media and internet wide. It forces you to compare to everyone else and makes it seem like other people are more successful. Perhaps retrospect on that? 

6 hours ago, Blackhawk said:

Bad at talking, can't talk much, shy, insecure, introvert, boring, can't love anyone I think, etc.

all of these things are just labels and you can wipe them off if you want to with the right type of support and approach. Leo has videos on all these topics probably. 

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

@Blackhawk Yo dude, I'd look into stage green activities.

I.e. depth psychotherapies.

Be-Do-Have

Made it out the inner hood

There is no failure, only feedback

You tried to be romantic with me. I rejected you, I'm sorry about it. 

But I felt disinterested because I did not feel like you brought anything to the table. 

You were excessively needy from the get go. That can be a massive turn off in a guy. 

Just decided to give honest feedback 

I hope you work on becoming more assertive, less needy, more resonating and bring more from your side to gain a woman's interest. 

I don't hate you and you are not hated. Just that you lack attraction skills. 

Goodluck. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

11 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

You tried to be romantic with me. I rejected you, I'm sorry about it. 

But I felt disinterested because I did not feel like you brought anything to the table. 

You were excessively needy from the get go. That can be a massive turn off in a guy. 

Just decided to give honest feedback 

I hope you work on becoming more assertive, less needy, more resonating and bring more from your side to gain a woman's interest. 

I don't hate you and you are not hated. Just that you lack attraction skills. 

Goodluck. 

I can't magically fix all those flaws with me, it doesn't work like that. I'm naturally and chronically unattractive to all females.

Just now, Blackhawk said:

I can't magically fix all those flaws with me, it doesn't work like that. I'm naturally and chronically unattractive to all females.

It's understandable. But it's workable. Don't think it's impossible. You just need more experience that comes with more interactions. 

Your problem is that you interact like bare minimum. That will not give you clues on what's needed. 

I also made mistakes in relationships and lost relationships. I gradually improved step by step. 

Plus there is a factor of resonance. 

Maybe you're talking to people who just don't resonate with you. 

Now if you talked to 100 girls, you would bump into at least one girl that resonates with who you are and you both click. 

You aren't giving yourself enough opportunities for such a click.. 

I didn't resonate with a ton of guys, but I was persistent. That actually got me guys I genuinely liked. 

You can't get it like that with just a few approaches unless it's blind luck or jackpot moment. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today.