CuriousityIsKey

If God can literally heal my illnes or Leo's fx., and yet it...

43 posts in this topic

If God can literally heal my chronic illnes or Leo's, as an example, but God doesn't do it, does it then mean that God does not want to?

But why not?

I can't answer this ? 

Edited by CuriousityIsKey

The universe doesn't revolve around the desires of your ego.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

4 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

The universe doesn't revolve around the desires of your ego.

It's my only POV, so maybe the universe could get some sense of responsibility. Because it created me, my ego and body, but then it literally makes life unnecessary harder by giving my chronic illness, and then says like "it is your problem now, dude"

Let us be honest is that highest love? Is that highest maturity?

Would anyone sane give other people cancers and then tell them it is your problem? Would you? I wouldn't, if you ask me.

I guess it is easy, for universe to say this, because its me who is living with this, day to day basis. 

I am literally the center of this dream we call the universe, so even saying that "it doesn't revolve around me" it's not a sound argument at all. 

It does revolved around me, because whatever I sense around me is Literally the Only thing that exists.

When I am in my bedroom, the universe is literally only the bedroom, there is nothing outside of it.

Are you contradicting yourself, or did we have different insights? 

Question isn’t why God doesn’t heal illnesses. Is: Why we as God are not listening to “our” (God’s) bodies, when it’s trying to communicate with us through illnesses and dysfunctionalities? 

Everything we are eating, consuming or doing wrong to the body, is our OWN doing.  
The body is designed to heal itself. The root issue just have to be realized and removed. 

Just like the planet. As soon as we start taking care of our bodies, we will realize what we have done to the planet. And the planet will heal itself, by us waking up to our unconscious and selfish games and destructive behaviors. 

Of course this is all relative. From the Absolute perspective, it’s perfect, because reality is itself, self-illuminating by karma/mirrors and consequences. 
If we don’t wake up to what we are doing to our bodies/the planet, surely we will once we have suffered the consequences.

Edited by Vincent S

“Life is just a break from an Infinite Orgasm. Prolong your break for as long as you want. Ride that wave. But don’t forget where you're headed.”

Just now, thisintegrated said:

Why would you assume it's better to be healthy??

No need to troll friend. But if you want to act naive. Please be welcome.

3 minutes ago, Vincent S said:

Question isn’t why God doesn’t heal illnesses. Is: Why we as God are not listening to “our” (God’s) bodies, when it’s trying to communicate with us through illnesses and dysfunctionalities? 

Everything we are eating, consuming or doing wrong to the body, is our OWN doing.  
The body is designed to heal itself. The root issue just have to be realized and removed. 

Just like the planet. As soon as we start taking care of our bodies, we will realize what we have done to the planet. And the planet will heal itself, by us waking up to our unconscious and selfish games and destructive behaviors. 

Of course this is all relative. From the Absolute perspective, it’s perfect, because reality is itself, is self-illuminating by karma/mirrors and consequences. 
If we don’t wake up to what we are doing to our bodies/the planet, surely we will once we have suffered the consequences.

Yes, have to agree to skme extent. But we are speaking here about omnipotent and omniscient God, who is outside if time and space and thus outside of casuality.

In other words, if God would willed at this very moment God could take away the chronic illness. It is easy for God to do, to do.

13 minutes ago, CuriousityIsKey said:

No need to troll friend. But if you want to act naive. Please be welcome.

Why do you misinterpret what I say?  I was pointing out that "healthy is good" is an assumption, and only logical from an ego's POV.  You don't even know your reason for existence, yet are confident in assuming you know what kind of life you're here for.  Illnesses can be great tools for learning to deal with difficult situations, and for deconstructing the ego.

What's important isn't to "achieve and succeed", or get to a promotion at work.  What's important is overcoming your problems and delusions.  Strength and power are really only important to an insecure ego.

Edited by thisintegrated

@CuriousityIsKey Its beyond simple really. God is ABSOLUTE. Your selfish egoic bias that illness is bad is RELATIVE. Why would god want to cure your illness? Who says illness is bad? That's your ego. 

The end...

Edited by Adodd

2 minutes ago, BuddhistLover said:

@Leo Gura What does the universe revolve around? Is it L___? 

Wait.. how are you spelling Leo?

36 minutes ago, CuriousityIsKey said:

If God can literally heal my chronic illnes or Leo's, as an example, but God doesn't do it, does it then mean that God does not want to?

But why not?

Yeah God, why not?

36 minutes ago, CuriousityIsKey said:

I can't answer this

You're dreaming, and as such the world is as you think it is. Therefore, you have no answers because you say so.

Ps, nevermind the whole why assume it's better to be healthy nonsense. If God loves everything the same, then there's no reason why being biased towards good health is any different to or somehow less than being biased towards being in bad health.

Potestas Infinitas, Libertas Infinitas, Auctoritas Infinitas.

I understand that fro  the Absolute God's point of view as you say it is all perfect. OK. However, I ask myself why The Absolute doesn't want to consider my POV?? Wouldn't that be loving me? I mean I am not absolute, but even I can feel sad for others misfortune.

Am I more loving then?

All of this doesn't chnage the fact that I am stuck with only my POV, in a Universe who is allegedly all Loving and All Omniscient,  but doesn't even want to consider my POV.

8 minutes ago, CuriousityIsKey said:

Yes, have to agree to skme extent. But we are speaking here about omnipotent and omniscient God, who is outside if time and space and thus outside of casuality.

In other words, if God would willed at this very moment God could take away the chronic illness. It is easy for God to do, to do.

Precisely why God is so Intelligent and Smart, that it has to fool itself to have and to be undergoing toughness and roughness, to believe in the dream. 
If you would be Infinitely Conscious right now, you wouldn’t be able to be here, dreaming the dream you are dreaming. 

And paradoxically, if life was heaven all the time; we would never be able to wake up. 
So, really, and sadly for finite selves, reality is Perfect just the way it is. 

As Leo mentioned in one of his videos: “See the design challenge for God?” 
You think reality should be a certain way, and that a real God wouldn’t allow bad things to happen. 

But notice however we do, reality would autocorrect itself perfectly, by creating counter-intuitive things to balance itself out with. 

“Life is just a break from an Infinite Orgasm. Prolong your break for as long as you want. Ride that wave. But don’t forget where you're headed.”

Yoooo, ur acting like you don’t have forever 

idk, there is something about having for ever and everything already what to create?

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

4 minutes ago, CuriousityIsKey said:

I understand that fro  the Absolute God's point of view as you say it is all perfect. OK. However, I ask myself why The Absolute doesn't want to consider my POV?? Wouldn't that be loving me? I mean I am not absolute, but even I can feel sad for others misfortune.

Am I more loving then?

All of this doesn't chnage the fact that I am stuck with only my POV, in a Universe who is allegedly all Loving and All Omniscient,  but doesn't even want to consider my POV.

If all your problems opportunities to awaken as God were taken away.. THAT would be evil.

You, as God, love yourself too much to deny yourself infinite happiness.

Edited by thisintegrated

6 minutes ago, thisintegrated said:

If all your problems opportunities to awaken as God were taken away.. THAT would be evil.

Friend, but if we are already God, and we having this dream, wouldn't that mean that we are dreaming exactly because God wanted to dream. I mean, it's not even necessary for us to awaken to be God, because we are already God.

Friend, think about it, whe you had a very nice dream, you did not want to wake up from the dream right? And you didn't even care about something else, you were genigunly happy.

I just don't understand, knowing that God is omniscient (which means God knows about my suffering more than anyone) and is omnipoent (which means God can chnage my dream any time to be better) and yet God doesn't do it, even though God is Highest Love, I don't understand why God doesn do it. It should not be any difficult for God.

I KNOW that Love is the answer, but I genuinely feel sad knowing how much more beutiful and loving my life could be if not for this chronic illnes which hinders my ability to expirience this dream to its fullest potential for beauty and love.

This is nature, survival of the fittest.  We don't have lions and wolves eating us anymore and we don't die off from illness like we used to.  So humans who would not normally exist, do.  God doesn't heal you, because nature is more complicated than that.  I nearly died from autoimmune disease back in 2016, and it result in spiritual awakening - sometimes illness is the cure, in a weird way.

zBr1ml0.jpg