Someone here

One girl per day challenge

24 posts in this topic

I was listening to Leo's how to get laid series and I had an idea.....

I will start a challenge with myself ..talking to one girl at least every day. It can be anywhere ..the mall..at work..etc...the goal is not to date her or get her number..of course that's what you are aiming for after all..but the action of going and talking to her is enough of itself.

So..every day...you go out..you find the most beautiful girl..you go to here and say hi...
You compliment her and you say that you are attracted to her.. if she says yes..cool..if she says no..it doesn't matter..you didn't fail..the goal is to go and talk to her..one girl..per day.
Who's with me???

Edited by Someone here

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

Might help you even more to chat up every stranger you are in front of, regardless of beauty, age, or even sex.

This exercise will make you much more extroverted and will help you a lot once you see the right girl. The problem with waiting for a hot girl is that you might be waiting a long time. Just get good at talking to people. Talk to people in the check out line at the grocery store. That skill will directly translate to hitting on girls. But it also has the extra benefit of making you better at socializing period, with anyone. Socializing is fun once you develop the skill and habit of it. It will make your life more enjoyable. It's also good to not be so focused on "the hot girl" like a robot and just be more chill and easygoing. When are overly focused on chatting up the hottest girl this comes off inauthentic and desperate. You want to be in a frame where if you're chatting up a hot girl it's just a consequence of you chatting up everyone, and then the girl will sense that you're just that type of chatty guy and not some creepy PUA laser targeting her.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

4 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Might help you even more to chat up every stranger you are in front of, regardless of beauty, age, or even sex.

This exercise will make you much more extroverted and will help you a lot once you see the right girl. The problem with waiting for a hot girl is that you might be waiting a long time. Just get good at talking to people. Talk to people in the check out line at the grocery store. That skill will directly translate to hitting on girls. But it also has the extra benefit of making you better at socializing period, with anyone. Socializing is fun once you develop the skill and habit of it. It will make your life more enjoyable. It's also good to not be so focused on "the hot girl" like a robot and just be more chill and easygoing. When are overly focused on chatting up the hottest girl this comes off inauthentic and desperate. You want to be in a frame where if you're chatting up a hot girl it's just a consequence of you chatting up everyone, and then the girl will sense that you're just that type of chatty guy and not some creepy PUA laser targeting her.

Yea .100 % agreed. 

I'm actually gonna do this with guys also . Since I don't have that much friends which explains why the fuck I spend most of my day hanging out in this forum :D.

Thanks leo?

-Osho

Try to build social skills first 

Just walking up to a girl and telling her how beautiful she is looks like desperation. 

If a guy approached me and told me that I am pretty, I would reject him. 

In fact I have rejected guys like that before. 

You need to have game.. Like build chemistry. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

The girl kinda thinks that you are not even trying. 

I mean just telling you my mindset as a woman.

Try to compliment a girl for something more than looks. 

9 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

Just walking up to a girl and telling her how beautiful she is looks like desperation. 

In fact I have rejected guys like that before. 

Why is that a turn off? I mean how else am I supposed to get laid ? Wait for the lady to come over to me and tell me "I think you're cute ,".

Nope .most girls are shy and the guy should do the first step.

-Osho

11 minutes ago, Knowledge Hoarder said:

One of my friends is like that. In fact, that's literaly reason we know each other - cause when I was chatting up strangers like a month ago, the dude just started talking to me out of nowhere? And he didn't even need to talk to everyone around him to warm up, he just started talking to me like "So, I just had a leg day today, and my legs are COMPLETELY FUCKED, but dude, I saw this girl, her thighs were fucking gigantic, and she squated 400 pounds..." and etc. etc.?? He's just a natural at shit talking.

That's how I'd like to be, to be honest. No inhibitions. Or, at least being able to get into that state easilly.

Yes, that's the stage you want to aspire to. It's doable.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Someone here

You aren't complimenting them on something special or unique about them. 

You are complimenting them on something you would also compliment other girls about 

They catch that.

Girls don't like to be objectified that way 

Its like if I approached men and said "hey I just want a dick, okay?" 

YOU don't want a girl to have this thought come to her "maybe tomorrow he will approach the girl standing behind me and say the exact same thing to her what he told me today. Pass" 

Sure shot way of getting direct rejection if that's what you are hoping for.. 

7 minutes ago, Someone here said:

Why is that a turn off? I mean how else am I supposed to get laid ? Wait for the lady to come over to me and tell me "I think you're cute ,".

Nope .most girls are shy and the guy should do the first step.

I'm shy too. 

I don't approach men. Not always. 

But I don't like the idea of being complimented on my looks. 

That's the last thing I want. 

Sounds brill dude.

One thing tho, usually lads find the first approach of the day the hardest. So, doing only one might actually be harder than doing a few.

Either way, kudos.

Be-Do-Have

You have to play the cards you're dealt

There is no failure, only feedback

5 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

But I don't like the idea of being complimented on my looks. 

That's the last thing I want. 

That's strange . I thought women like it when guys tell them they are beautiful!

-Osho

4 hours ago, Someone here said:

I will start a challenge with myself ..talking to one girl at least every day. It can be anywhere ..the mall..at work..etc...the goal is not to date her or get her number..of course that's what you are aiming for after all..but the action of going and talking to her is enough of itself.

So..every day...you go out..you find the most beautiful girl..you go to here and say hi...
You compliment her and you say that you are attracted to her.. if she says yes..cool..if she says no..it doesn't matter..you didn't fail..the goal is to go and talk to her..one girl..per day.
Who's with me???

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nrAemuW6AN4

Edited by Raze

1 hour ago, Someone here said:

Who's with me???

@Someone here

Check out goodlookingloser AA challenge, I am currently doing that. 

I would personally slowly ramp up the tension, I am currently just starting by asking the time & walking away. Each day gets progressively harder though. Consistency is crucial with this. Keep a tension journal & feel it inside the body when you go for the approach. Ground yourself in the tension. Become comfortable with being uncomfortable.

I am rubbish at dating/socialization but I know the only way to get better is to do it on a consistent basis. It is very easy to fall into the victim mentality with this kind of stuff. Audit your thoughts throughout the day when you don't approach. I try to become much more aware of my negative, victimhood mentality during the day. It's helpful to have a journal and whenever you think of something negative, just reframe the thought to a positive one. 

1 hour ago, Illusory Self said:

@Someone here

Check out goodlookingloser AA challenge, I am currently doing that. 

I would personally slowly ramp up the tension, I am currently just starting by asking the time & walking away. Each day gets progressively harder though. Consistency is crucial with this. Keep a tension journal & feel it inside the body when you go for the approach. Ground yourself in the tension. Become comfortable with being uncomfortable.

I am rubbish at dating/socialization but I know the only way to get better is to do it on a consistent basis. It is very easy to fall into the victim mentality with this kind of stuff. Audit your thoughts throughout the day when you don't approach. I try to become much more aware of my negative, victimhood mentality during the day. It's helpful to have a journal and whenever you think of something negative, just reframe the thought to a positive one. 

With practice ..a lot of practice..we can evolve and be masters of attraction.  

It takes time and work.  Probably you gonna suck at the beginning. But the key is to keep trying and forcing yourself to talk to girls. 

In my challenge here..the goal is very simple...you just have to go and talk to her .that's it .that's the whole challenge. Nothing else is required. Not getting her number or sleeping with her that night . Just the very act of going to an attractive girl and say that you find her attractive. And that's it for the day .and you do the same thing everyday. Until eventually you might find someone who there is chemistry between you and her and maybe you will get laid .

-Osho

3 hours ago, Preety_India said:

@Preety_India What if he told you you are preety?

1 hour ago, Michael Jackson said:

@Preety_India What if he told you you are preety?

That the Train left the station long ago. 

7 hours ago, Someone here said:

That's strange . I thought women like it when guys tell them they are beautiful!

They do, when women value your attention even giving them the most basic compliment can send them over the moon. Imagine your a really good basketball player everyone says your good and at a certain point you just brush it off when someone says that to you.

Now imagine Lebron or a basketball player you admire says that to you. The words where the same it just came from a different person whose attention you value more. Learn to build attraction when talking to women and things will play out naturally

9 hours ago, Bando said:

They do, when women value your attention even giving them the most basic compliment can send them over the moon. Imagine your a really good basketball player everyone says your good and at a certain point you just brush it off when someone says that to you.

Now imagine Lebron or a basketball player you admire says that to you. The words where the same it just came from a different person whose attention you value more. Learn to build attraction when talking to women and things will play out naturally

Maybe because most girls are shy and insecure and they are stuck on their heads judging themselves about how they look 

-Osho