bambi

Leo latest video - Ketamine

67 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Alex_R said:

How does it feels to be Omnipotent ?

Indescribable. You are omnipotent, but the you that identifies as you is not You. Collapse of finite identity doesn't even necessarily have to be associated with the obviousness of omnipotence, but it certainly can be.

In a sense, you could say it's like the entire universe is working through you and your individual agency is completely out of the way. Except 1. there is no universe because the creation/imagination/intelligent-construction of the universe is the only thing the universe is working through you to do, and 2. there is no you separate from the universe. The actual structure of reality is the simplest and most efficient possible, to the point of there being no structure at all. There is no separation between anything; no things at all, except for in the mind, so to speak.

Just as Ego is far smarter than you, You are far smarter than you.

Edited by The0Self

5 hours ago, bambi said:

Just watched your latest video ketamine. In this video you start talking about not knowing infinity or its nature, but previously youve insinuated the opposite, that you can become directly concious of this full infinitude, can you explain

Well, Infinity is not knowable in the sense that you cannot pin it down with a set of finite explanations or forms. However, you can BECOME it. You can exist as it and be fully conscious of it. It's a sort of meta-knowing which is also unknowing. Sorry for the paradoxical Zen speak but that's just the nature of the beast.

I've done ketamine maybe 500+ times, maybe more, so well acquianted with it, including the bladder damage, so if anyone has any questions please let me know

I'm curious what effects on your health that much ketamine use produced. Care to share? Did you notice any deterioration in your physical health or mental function?

4 hours ago, bambi said:

I also just want to say @Leo Gura it seems you have a narrow view of buddhism lol, its super strange, you seem to think Buddhist meditation is about walking around as a zombie or with no mind. OR its about vipassana or cessation. 

And I dont know any serious buddhist meditaiton monks who dont recognize Love or this type of thing

Id love to know what study youve done of Buddhism, its super perplexing, or maybe your just speaking generally, like most monks dont meditate etc

I've gone to Buddhist-style retreats such as those hosted by Shinzen Young. I've also met some serious Buddhist students and talked to people who go to these retreats for 10+ years. I've also read plenty of books written by hardcore Buddhist meditators. And the bottom line is that I find all of it very lacking when it comes to God-realization and Love-realization.

Go read Daniel Ingram's meditation book for example. It's one of the most serious modern Buddhist meditation books and you will find no proper mention of God or Love in that book. And this is not an isolated example. So what does this tell you?

If a spiritual teaching does not open and close with something like "You are God, God is Love", I can't take it seriously.

To me ketamine is a great explanation of how this happens. Ketamine puts me into a Zen-like state of no-mind and not-knowing... and that is that. But the God and Love is largely missing. So people who achieve similar states through meditation don't inspire me much. It's cool, but there is something way cooler to awaken to.

What I really want is a spiritual path that takes me where 5-MeO takes me, not where ketamine takes me. I'm sure ketamine gets cooler at higher doses, but I don't see it topping 5-MeO.

You are God. You are Love. You are Infinity. You are Leo.

41 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I'm sure ketamine gets cooler at higher doses

Yeah, it does.

41 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

but I don't see it topping 5-MeO

I would not say it tops it. But dissociative god/unity is definitely quite powerful in its own unique way, and somehow essentially the same ultimately (infinite) but still very different in character from psychedelic god/unity. Basically, ketamine's infinitely expanded state (k hole) is infinitely more powerful than its lower doses, in the exact same way that a psychedelic's infinitely expanded state (God realization / unity) is infinitely more powerful than its lower doses. (Obviously there is no ketamine or psychedelics in those states anyway, but you know what I mean.) I'm curious what you would say about k hole or near k hole, if anything. Make sure you're laying down the entire time if you aim for such -- I would not even sit upright. And I would definitely not take more than 0.5-1.0g within 5 days ever, as I noticed bladder pain only when consuming at well beyond that rate (and boy did it fucking hurt; haven't used it again since). I haven't used as much as ravers/etc or anything. Probably less than 5 grams in my life.

Edited by The0Self

K-hole is a wonderful experience. Just completely dissolving in to the fabric of Infinity. I liked it. Just that I had to pass through hell to reach it. 5 Is just as wonderful. K showed me that I am Nothing. And 5 showed me that I am Everything. 

“Life is just a break from an Infinite Orgasm. Prolong your break for as long as you want. Ride that wave. But don’t forget where you're headed.”

Just now, Vincent S said:

K-hole is a wonderful experience. Just completely dissolving in to the fabric of Infinity. I liked it. Just that I had to pass through hell to reach it. 5 Is just as wonderful. K showed me that I am Nothing. And 5 showed me that I am Everything. 

Incredibly apt. Same.

1 minute ago, The0Self said:

Incredibly apt. Same.

❤️

“Life is just a break from an Infinite Orgasm. Prolong your break for as long as you want. Ride that wave. But don’t forget where you're headed.”

36 minutes ago, The0Self said:

I'm curious what you would say about k hole or near k hole

I don't doubt that it will be profound. But I just don't see myself recommending that to people given the danger.

I don't really feel safe doing a k-hole dose. It doesn't feel healthy to me. Maybe I am wrong but I have to be very careful not do something harmful. I trust trypamines far more in this regard.

If an equally profound experience can be had on DMT, why use ketamine? That's my point.

I don't feel comfortable taking a 5x dose of what I took -- which is what it sounds like I'd have to take for k-hole.

7 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I don't really feel safe doing a k-hole dose. It doesn't feel healthy to me. Maybe I am wrong but I have to be very careful not do something harmful. I trust trypamines far more in this regard.

If an equally profound experience can be had on DMT, why use ketamine? That's my point.

I don't feel comfortable taking a 5x dose of what I took -- which is what it sounds like I'd have to take for k-hole.

I completely agree. But Trusting it will get you through it. 
LSD, 5, Mushrooms and DMT, all of these will “add” something to you. And its very lovely too see that you have all this power. Not in an arrogant way, but humbly seeing that you are the creator of Everything. 

But I doubt these will show you the profundity of letting go off your creation so completely, the way a k-hole would.
And letting go so completely of Everything, will give you such a peaceful and relieved sensation. It will leave such a glow on you, such an appreciation for your own existence.  

I don’t doubt that I might be assuming that you haven’t reached such states. Moreover the fact that you have been doing this for much longer.
But, I believe that at least Holing once, will benefit you in the long run.

@Vincent S It's not like I haven't encountered Nothingness or Emptiness. If I take enough 5-MeO-DMT that's where it takes me. To total formlessness. So I don't see a need for ketamine for that.

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

@Vincent S It's not like I haven't encountered Nothingness or Emptiness. If I take enough 5-MeO-DMT that's where it takes me. To total formlessness. So I don't see a need for ketamine for that.

My bad then ???? 

I'm not really interested in chemicals to access total formlessness. I'm more interested in totally alien states of consciousness which I have as yet not encountered. But I also have to be careful that accessing these states doesn't come with too much risk. For example I would like to experience what datura can do, but it's too dangerous IMO.

@Leo Gura maybe just use a super watered down underdose of it. I read of people online who took it for 6 or so months daily, and are still keeping it pushing. An article I read said a guy took 50-70 seeds and came back to talk about, maybe they're liars, but that's what it states. ¬¬

here's article https://prod.reader-ui.prod.mheducation.com/epub/sn_3dc3/data-uuid-92b641721142404c91053f079a939608

I hope your mastermind brain can fact-check that I'm not sending a malicious link. lmao o.O

Info: Unknown

Do what is emotionally most difficult

35 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I'm not really interested in chemicals to access total formlessness. I'm more interested in totally alien states of consciousness which I have as yet not encountered. But I also have to be careful that accessing these states doesn't come with too much risk. For example I would like to experience what datura can do, but it's too dangerous IMO.

I see what you mean. 
from my experience with the Ketamine: after a certain dose, it becomes really alien/extraterrestrial. But it goes through phases. Total annihilation of form - Complete erasing of consciousness - reboot - new tier/dimension of consciousness.  
Now I did take a huge amount (for me atleast) Insufflated 220mg S-isomer K.

It was absolute hell to go through. But it was by far one of the most valuable trips I have gone through. It gave such a “grounded” feeling. I felt like a new solid ground got rebuild for exploring completely new territories.  

But really understand what you mean. Its a bit risky, and can be taxing on your health. Had a rough time breathing through the nose for 2 weeks. 

Edited by Vincent S

4 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Well, Infinity is not knowable in the sense that you cannot pin it down with a set of finite explanations or forms. However, you can BECOME it. You can exist as it and be fully conscious of it. It's a sort of meta-knowing which is also unknowing. Sorry for the paradoxical Zen speak but that's just the nature of the beast.

I'm curious what effects on your health that much ketamine use produced. Care to share? Did you notice any deterioration in your physical health or mental function?

I've gone to Buddhist-style retreats such as those hosted by Shinzen Young. I've also met some serious Buddhist students and talked to people who go to these retreats for 10+ years. I've also read plenty of books written by hardcore Buddhist meditators. And the bottom line is that I find all of it very lacking when it comes to God-realization and Love-realization.

Go read Daniel Ingram's meditation book for example. It's one of the most serious modern Buddhist meditation books and you will find no proper mention of God or Love in that book. And this is not an isolated example. So what does this tell you?

If a spiritual teaching does not open and close with something like "You are God, God is Love", I can't take it seriously.

To me ketamine is a great explanation of how this happens. Ketamine puts me into a Zen-like state of no-mind and not-knowing... and that is that. But the God and Love is largely missing. So people who achieve similar states through meditation don't inspire me much. It's cool, but there is something way cooler to awaken to.

What I really want is a spiritual path that takes me where 5-MeO takes me, not where ketamine takes me. I'm sure ketamine gets cooler at higher doses, but I don't see it topping 5-MeO.

Have you read some of Meister Eckhart's sermons? It seems like the top Christian mystics really knew / know that you are God.

Not that I'd recommend going too much into Christianity ofc but if you incorporate dry fasting, and asking "why" about everything (kinda like all day contemplation) it really speeds up your progress.

9 hours ago, Igor82 said:

Is there a degree-spectrum to which certain thoughts are effective at negatively correlating consciousness? - What are the most conscious thoughts relative to the most unconscious thoughts?

Being and "thinking about being" (intellectualization) are so close together, it's hard to distinguish them in everyday life. But the actual difference is significant.

Looking at your finger nail seems to be a similar experience to "thinking about your fingernail". But this similarity in experience collapses if you actually look at your finger nail. Look at it now - the actual experience is something completely new. And even if you iterate this process forever, you find, that you can't make a mental "imprint" of your finger nail, that is completely equal to the experience. 

So if you be/look/appreciate the finger nail now, you are the closest to truth you can ever be. 

So if your consciousness is stripped away from every possible mental activity, including infinitely subtle thought-bits and pictures, you are left with the pure structure of consciousness! In this state you know, that every effort to make an "imprint" of this experience, leads to "mental pollution" of truth. 

Thats the ultimate dilemma in thinking and talking about it. 

6 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Well, Infinity is not knowable in the sense that you cannot pin it down with a set of finite explanations or forms.

One thing i've been sort of confused about is if infinity is the impossible made possible, why does reality 'have to' be this way and that way, and not some other way? Why is infinity not knowable, why is God Love, and then you give logical explanations to why these are the case, but why does reality have to work logically? Why couldn't infinity be completely knowable, even though it makes no sense and is impossible, since infinity/reality is the impossible made possible?

"We are born of Love, Love is our mother" - Rumi

My YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9vkQMt-MlvK9Xvnf-Ji

7 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Thanks for the reply

1) My bladder is really fucked, its healing and recovering as I type (been over 3 months since I did ketamine), also it screws cognitive ability after a certain point, chess score drops by 20-30% after an inflection point of consuming has been reached. I definately pushed the boat here, but alot of my friends since uni have had to go to hospitals etc and have their bladders stretched or partially removed. There is a danger with ketamine, it can be used an escapism from life and suffering, and get pretty addictive. This is via snorting, and is an extreme. I was always careful 3-4g per week, where my friends would do this everyday

2) Interesting shizen young I dont regard highly, Ingrams book is okay for a specific type of meditaiton which you mention. Both these though don't represent the fullness or joyness of meditation.  After two vipassana retreats which are no fun at alll, I switched and learnt shamatha or Jhana practise as taught by people like Ajahn Brahm, they have a complete over take on meditaiton. I achieved the first Jhana in meditaiton retreat, and its indescribable, its stronger in my experience then any psychedelic's I tried, and more pure and wholesome.

Close your eyes, and imagine letting go of everything in the universe apart from your breathe, joy and happiness arise, and when you get proficient, the strangest thing occurs, in your visual feild (with eyes closed) the purest brightest white light/disc appears, and with it comes a release, kinda like being unbinded, and the joy and happiness and contentment it brings become unlmited, and you can actually absorb into this bright white light. The whole fo reality dissapears, sense of self etc and your just immersed in this pure bright light, but drenched in pure joy and happiness. This is the 1st Jhana, many mons describe it as what people assume heaven to be, and theres 8 of these things.

This Jhana is completely indesriable, it literally puts you in the best mood you could possibly be in. Furthermore to even get into this Jhana, you have had to orchesrate your life to be more and more selfless and joyful, so its like the most wholesome pursuit possible

Monks like Ajahn Brahm describe God as Peace or Love, he wrote Mindfulness and bliss, and then the Art of dissapearing, both are worth reading. 

Id be super cautious of learning buddhism through this guys like shinzen or daniel,

Whenever i come out of a period of ketamine, my motivation for meditaiton is 10x

What I would love is for you to train and obtain all 8 Jhanas full absorption and then tell me how it compares to your experience with psychedelic's.