Someone here

Suicide bombers and the 70 virgins in islam

28 posts in this topic

It is described in islam that God would compensate the shahid for sacrificing his life or his land. If you become a martyr, God will give you 70 virgins, 70 wives and everlasting happiness. Why is that ? Promises pussy in the hearafter seems twisted and  uncomfortable for me .

Since September 11, news stories have repeated the story of suicide bombers and their heavenly rewards, and equally Muslim scholars and Western apologists of Islam have repeated that suicide is forbidden in Islam. Suicide (qatlu nafsi-hi) is not referred to in the Koran but is indeed forbidden in the Traditions (Hadith in Arabic), which are the collected sayings and doings attributed to the Prophet and traced back to him through a series of putatively trustworthy witnesses. They include what was done in his presence that he did not forbid, and even the authoritative sayings and doings of his companions.

Can someone explain to me the true version of islam ?

@itachi uchiha

Tagging you here since you have a good Islamic background. 

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

@Someone here

2 minutes ago, Someone here said:

2 minutes ago, Someone here said:

It is described in islam that God would compensate the shahid for sacrificing his life or his land. If you become a martyr, God will give you 70 virgins, 70 wives and everlasting happiness. Why is that ? Promises pussy in the hearafter seems twisted and  uncomfortable for me .

Why are u being so mysogynistic.wouldnt u love it if u get heavenly chicks.

4 minutes ago, Someone here said:

Since September 11, news stories have repeated the story of suicide bombers and their heavenly rewards, and equally Muslim scholars and Western apologists of Islam have repeated that suicide is forbidden in Islam. Suicide (qatlu nafsi-hi) is not referred to in the Koran but is indeed forbidden in the Traditions (Hadith in Arabic), which are the collected sayings and doings attributed to the Prophet and traced back to him through a series of putatively trustworthy witnesses. They include what was done in his presence that he did not forbid, and even the authoritative sayings and doings of his companions.

I am trying to research it.there are videos about one taliban freedom fighter suicide bombing himself up and killing 50 us soldiers.i do not know the exact fatwa on it.suicide bombing strategy was very successful against us invaders. I am trying to research on it.suicide is forbidden on islam.no doubt about that.but suiciding to kill enemies, i do not know about that

9 minutes ago, itachi uchiha said:

Why are u being so mysogynistic.wouldnt u love it if u get heavenly chicks.

?? this made my day 

Edited by Someone here

-Osho

7 hours ago, Someone here said:

Why is that ? Promises pussy in the hearafter seems twisted and  uncomfortable for me

People needs some motivation bro ?. You ain't gonna sacrifice yourself for free, lol.

The Virgin brides was a mistranslation. It said 72 raisins.

It is Suicide bombing is condoned, Islam is against suicide.

Edited by Raze

Want to connect? Just do it, I assure you I'm just a human being just like you, drop me a PM today. 

@itachi uchiha from where should I learn true Islam? 

12 hours ago, LSD-Rumi said:

People needs some motivation bro ?. You ain't gonna sacrifice yourself for free, lol.

Makes sense xD

-Osho

Just now, Someone here said:

@itachi uchiha from where should I learn true Islam? 

Check out the following youtube channels

Iera

Deen show tv

Muslim skeptic

Subbor ahmed 

Imran hussein epistemix

Sheikh omar baloch

Google Sheikh uthman

Asrar rashid

Muhammaden way sufi reality

Sufi live

17 minutes ago, itachi uchiha said:

Check out the following youtube channels

Iera

Deen show tv

Muslim skeptic

Subbor ahmed 

Imran hussein epistemix

Sheikh omar baloch

Google Sheikh uthman

Asrar rashid

Muhammaden way sufi reality

Sufi live

OK thank you .Will check them out. 

But what about the quran itself ?doesn't quran itself oreders to kill the nonbelivers?

-Osho

@itachi uchiha also..just curious..Do you fast Ramadan? 

-Osho

20 hours ago, Someone here said:

God will give you 70 virgins

Imagine killing yourself for that, arriving in "heaven" and realizing that all the virgins you're gonna get are males :P

23 minutes ago, Someone here said:

OK thank you .Will check them out. 

But what about the quran itself ?doesn't quran itself oreders to kill the nonbelivers?

in us vietnam war, nixon said kill all viatnames. but if u quote him out of context and say that american always try to kill viatnames, that is not correct. i do not know it correctly but in a war an ayat in quran was revealed something like" kill them all" which applies only to that particular situation . it is forbiden to kill innocent humans

if u look at history christianity killed 200 million in 2000 years. atheism killed 80 million in 100 years and islam killed 30 million in 1400 years. islam killed a lot less than christianity.christians genocided native americans, started world war 1 and 2 , started  colonialism and brutalised a lot of people , even starving and killing 35 million indians. and so on. atheism killed a lot. ussr killed 20 million in russia, 1 million in afghanistan and a lot in ussr satelite countries just for the sake of ideologies. communist atheist china killed 50 million in china for the sake of their ideology. usa follow liberalism. liberalism= atheism. usa killed 400,000 iraqies through sanction just because they did not accept the ideology of usa. and u all say that islam is the most violent relegion lol.genocide exist in islam. but they are very less compared to what the colonizers did

force conversion is forbiden in islam.indian was ruled by islamic emperors for 800 years and we have 800 million hindus. spain was under islamic rule for 800 years.egypt was one of the centre of islam and today we find 10 million coptic christians. how do they make it for 1400 hunderd years if  we muslims are ordered to kill non muslims. u will find non muslims in middle eastern countries like iran , iraq, syria , lebnon , palestine etc.when crusaders started killing jews for not converting to christianity, they were given shelter in abbasid empire . jews fought side by side with islamic warriors to fight against crusaders. ask any honest jewish rabbi and he will tell u this

10 hours ago, Knowledge Hoarder said:

Imagine being a muslim, going throught all the sacrifice, and you end up in heaven.

You: Yo God, where's my 70 virgins?

God: Well, look no more, son.

26 minutes ago, Michael Jackson said:

Imagine killing yourself for that, arriving in "heaven" and realizing that all the virgins you're gonna get are males :P

*points at 70 male virgins, playing World of Warcraft and sipping on Mountain Dew*

?

-Osho

Explained in my video: Understanding Islam.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@itachi uchiha last question..why in the quran it says god is going to send nonbelivers into hell for eternity while at the same time claiming that God is all merciful and all good ? How do you reconcile God's mercy and goodness with eternal hell for kufar? 

4 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

One of your best videos.:)

Edited by Someone here

-Osho

5 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Do you still stand by that video or has your elevated state of consciousness rendered that video obsolete?

أشهد أن لا إله إلا الله وأشهد أن ليو رسول الله

1 hour ago, Someone here said:

@itachi uchiha last question..why in the quran it says god is going to send nonbelivers into hell for eternity while at the same time claiming that God is all merciful and all good ? How do you reconcile God's mercy and goodness with eternal hell for kufar? 

7 hours ago, Someone here said:

Explained in the video below

5 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Take some ownership of your action.u are not the random youtuber u were back in the days.u are now a big influencer with million followers.do u still think that video is relevent.without a lot of study in a field u will only mislead people.many people here think that video is relevant which shows their understanding of islam 

57 minutes ago, Husseinisdoingfine said:

Do you still stand by that video or has your elevated state of consciousness rendered that video obsolete?

It still holds.

You are Allah.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.