Arthogaan

Do Others POV not exist even when in Baseline State? - Drawing and Question

39 posts in this topic

I always knew I was the only conscious  f…bustard in this movie. ??? 

I need to be reminded of this every day to leverage my God’s power. I wonder if I am constantly aware of this, could I start to create reality I want where all my dreams come true? But at the same time I must surrender and trust that the movie I watch is exactly what I need and wanted the most. 

"All that we know is limited, something we don't - is infinite"

21 minutes ago, Galyna said:

I always knew I was the only conscious  f…bustard in this movie. ??? 

I need to be reminded of this every day to leverage my God’s power. I wonder if I am constantly aware of this, could I start to create reality I want where all my dreams come true? But at the same time I must surrender and trust that the movie I watch is exactly what I need and wanted the most. 

There is no difference between self and other unless you imagine it.  If you imagine it - there is a difference.   That is reality.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Inliytened1 yes, I remember you explained this to me about two years ago, time flies…..

"All that we know is limited, something we don't - is infinite"

All points of view exist, always.
Humanity can experience the idea of holistic compassion with all life and that may be close enough, but that is not the experience of any other point of view— only an experience of one point of view connecting to a powerful energy.

Higher beings can routinely observe from multiple points of view simultaneously as multiple and distinct entities.
The purpose is as anything else. To see how they connect and relate to one another.

5 hours ago, Inliytened1 said:

Yes I listened to it. You are not understanding the video.   He is not talking about the ego mind he is talking about Gods Mind which is Your Mind.  And yes there is nothing outside of Your Mind as God.

@Inliytened1 Yes thats what I was saying. I was talking about absolute mind not ego mind.

but isnt you are the same person who explained me few months back when I asked " whether godhead is living infinite lives simulataneously through eyes of every people" and you explained me beautifully how this was not the case. How your absolute mind is all that exist. 

Absolute solipsism says other people donot have experiences of their own. Their is only one being who suffers its you. All others are pseudo-selves with no pov of their own.

And other people donot have their own pov. There is only one pov. Just like what happens in dream.

Edited by machiavelli

9 hours ago, Inliytened1 said:

It's Infinity.  You are everything right now.  You are your parents and every other being right now.  The potential is the Actualized.  And the form is the formless.   You don't need to live out other lives.  

@Inliytened1 what about when this dream ends? Will there be never repetitions in reel of dreams?

I am living as absolute mind with ONE POV . other people donot have their own pov . So its just one POV always.  I will live this dream from machiavelli POV always until this dream ends.

Whats next? Isnt I will experiencr every dream character POV after my dream ends? This will go on and on till eternity. Dream after dream. 

Edited by machiavelli

6 hours ago, machiavelli said:

Absolute solipsism says other people donot have experiences of their own. Their is only one being who suffers its you. All others are pseudo-selves with no pov of their own.

And other people donot have their own pov. There is only one pov. Just like what happens in dream.

How do you explain the fact that you can experience what other people are feeling through empathy? 

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

12 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Ask yourself why it would need to when it can achieve exactly the same result with one dream.

In a sense you're assuming that if God dreamed two dreams at once this would somehow make your girlfriend more real than if you dreamed her up. But that difference is precisely something you can't take for granted, since all difference is itself imaginary.

If you think there is a difference between one dream and two dreams, that difference is itself a dream, see?

Dreaming is the creation and holding of differences.

"God is dreaming many dreams in parallel" << Is this not a dream?

There being one-mindstream that takes on different forms or contents, no problem, but what about when this form dies, is there any insights onto what form comes next, and conversely before this form, what was before, do you believe in the re-incarnation, or is it one and done for you? after this infinite Love singularity forever

@bambi He says your absolute mind is all there is . And you are dreaming every other person precisely like night time dreams. Other people donot have their own experiences. Only your absolute mind does.

There is one pov only. 

But when we ask him will we live every possible prespective after we die or after this dream ends . He simply replies- " You are imagining". What type of response is this?

When we ask what would happen when this dream ends. He doesnt answer. 

Will I live every character life till eternity after this dream ends? 

He never answers to this question.

Edited by machiavelli

9 hours ago, machiavelli said:

@Inliytened1 Yes thats what I was saying. I was talking about absolute mind not ego mind.

but isnt you are the same person who explained me few months back when I asked " whether godhead is living infinite lives simulataneously through eyes of every people" and you explained me beautifully how this was not the case. How your absolute mind is all that exist. 

That's correct but remember you also are not human so your POV is an illusion   You are not behind the eyes   What you are is Absolute Being.  Isness.  

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

15 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

That's correct but remember you also are not human so your POV is an illusion   You are not behind the eyes   What you are is Absolute Being.  Isness.  

@Inliytened1 Yes , ofcourse I know my human self is imaginery too. Imagined by my absolute mind .

but what I was aksing was, there is nothing behind what I see in present moment.

Present moment or this bubble of perception is all that exist in entire existence. Right?

Rest all are thoughts overlay on top of the present moment. 

Edited by machiavelli

8 hours ago, Carl-Richard said:

How do you explain the fact that you can experience what other people are feeling through empathy? 

Your Mind is powerful enough to imagine a brick wall. Empathy is cake next to that.

You are God. You are Love. You are Infinity. You are Leo.

38 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Your Mind is powerful enough to imagine a brick wall. Empathy is cake next to that.

I'm trying to break through the idea that our body-minds are isolated vehicles that contain experience on the inside and that the outside world is dead and inert. The assumption that the outside is dead and the inside is alive and that only this body-mind contains this aliveness, is a major cause for this confusion. Empathy is the experience of breaking through some of this apparent separation.

8 minutes ago, Carl-Richard said:

I'm trying to break through the idea that our body-minds are isolated vehicles that contain experience on the inside and that the outside world is dead and inert. The assumption that the outside is dead and the inside is alive and that only this body-mind contains this aliveness, is a major cause for this confusion.

Da fuq??

There is no outside bro. Everything is happening inside you.

What you call the "outside world" is just an inside world that you have disowned. Reown it and you will realize that a brick wall has as much life, animation, and consciousness as a squirrel.

There is no difference in consciousness or intelligence between a pencil and a human body. You can realize that a pencil is as sentient as a human.

Just now, Leo Gura said:

Da fuq??

There is no outside bro. Everything is happening inside you.

What you call the "outside world" is just an inside world that you have disowned. Reown it and you will realize that a brick wall has as much life, animation, and consciousness as a squirrel.

Does my body have a surface? That is the border between inside and outside that most people are used to. Empathy extends this boundary. Awakening expands the boundary to infinity.

1 minute ago, Carl-Richard said:

That is the border between inside and outside that most people are used to.

Most people are idiots so why talk about that?

1 minute ago, Carl-Richard said:

Empathy extends this boundary.

Highly empathetic people still buy into that so-called boundary. Empathy doesn't really hinge on that boundary, it's just an ability to imagine the emotions of others.

Just now, Leo Gura said:

Most people are idiots so why talk about that?

Highly empathetic people still buy into that so-called boundary. Empathy doesn't really hinge on that boundary, it's just an ability to imagine the emotions of others.

Are we not talking to other people? ? (see what I did there? ?) I was making an analogy to something familar and not too far-fetched. Baby steps. Somebody else can drop the nukes :D

Experience can only access itself. If you want to call something which cannot be accessed real, then sure, everything can be real. I just don’t know why someone would seriously consider something that isn’t present right now real. The point is that if you experience another point of view it is only existing while it is being experienced. Even if you see through the eyes of one million beings simultaneously, it’s only one overarching experience seeing through them or else they would not seem to be connected within the same moment. 

True Love + Buddhist/Hindu/Taoist/Christian/Bipolar Enlightenment > Anal drug addiction 

1 hour ago, BipolarGrowth said:

Even if you see through the eyes of one million beings simultaneously, it’s only one overarching experience seeing through them or else they would not seem to be connected within the same moment. 

Perfect! 

I think I got it right here: