machiavelli

Leo, Is there possibility God is hiding others dream which I as God not aware?

92 posts in this topic

@Arthogaan These guys are not understanding. Absolute solipsism says others are not having their own experience. NOR do they have their own pov.

their is only one POV . And my mind is absolute which imagines this present bubble of consciousness or visual field.

You are this whole bubble. And there is nothing outside this bubble in entire existence.

This kills the possibility of other minds to exist. As present moment is all that exist.

also do in dreams people outside the walls exist? No!.

What people here are thinking as if there is infinite space into universe stretches with infinite number of pov each having their own minds . For example I am having my own POV and infront of me my mother and father have their world going on inside their mind. And their POV.

THIS IS NONSENSE.

@machiavelli @machiavelliwhy@machiavelliwhy

Why Do you say this is Nonsens? Because you realized this cannot be true or because Leo said so? 

You as god are this whole bubble and in this bubble everything exists, so this does not kill the possibility of other minds, they are in you as god, including Machiavelli pov and machiavellis moms pov. Thats how I understand it 

@OBEler Then you donot understand . Its aburd to say something like this.

Do you understand their is only your absolute mind which is having thoughts , smell , taste , sight etc. Others are dummy images just like what happen in night time dream.

Have you watched leo's solipsism video? Why he took it down?

do you seriously believe other people are having their own POV and are having thoughts. You are deluding yourself.

Their is one absolute mind i.e yours.

God imagine a frame . Then he imagines past , future, science, history on top of that frame to rationalize the present moment.

Go and watch leos blog video. You will know what absolute solispsim really is. Other are imaginery. Their suffering isnt real. Only single being suffers i.e you.

11 minutes ago, machiavelli said:

@Arthogaan These guys are not understanding. Absolute solipsism says others are not having their own experience. NOR do they have their own pov.

their is only one POV . And my mind is absolute which imagines this present bubble of consciousness or visual field.

You are this whole bubble. And there is nothing outside this bubble in entire existence.

This kills the possibility of other minds to exist. As present moment is all that exist.

also do in dreams people outside the walls exist? No!.

What people here are thinking as if there is infinite space into universe stretches with infinite number of pov each having their own minds . For example I am having my own POV and infront of me my mother and father have their world going on inside their mind. And their POV.

THIS IS NONSENSE.

You are not realizing.....your POV is itself imaginary!!! Your current POV is that you are Machiavelli, Machiavelli does not exist!!! You are NOT a self, so this point of view itself is IMAGINARY!!!

If you listen to descriptions of an awakening the voice inside the head disappears. So all thought and emotion disappears.

There is a sense of vastness as if there is a freedom or release. THIS is your true nature.

If you take a psychedelic it can reveal to you by disrupting your senses enough and through inquiry that your entire existence is imaginary. It reveals the process of how you trick yourself into believing everything you see, taste, touch, hear, and smell as real. You are the source of the dream, able to live in the dream and experience all aspects of the dream. 

So when Leo says that everyone is fake and does not have a mind.....Leo is saying the SAME THING ABOUT YOU!! If there is NO SELF, THEN THERE IS NO OTHER!!! ALL IS ONE. A SELF is a distinct thing. A self would be a FORM. All FORM IS IMAGINARY, all CREATION is IMAGINARY.

To make it easier....all of creation is collectively imagining ALL OF CREATION. You as God have localized your awareness to this bubble (which itself is a part of your dream). Anything outside of your bubble does not exist because you are all that exists. The present moment is existence, the past and future is just thought and emotion. You as God created a narrator (The ego) That communicates to you through internal dialogue, bodily sensations such as physical pain, and emotional pain. You also created the communication of the spiritual (your true self) with the creation so it would seek to awaken.

Here is what you need to understand....all logic is FINITE. Which means you CANNOT use LOGIC to understand REALITY. Reality IS A PARADOX!! Which means if you were to interpret the true nature of existence...YOU COULD NEVER EXPLAIN IT!!!

You cannot even explain infinity and cannot even imagine it because your current imagination is finite. So this entire dream does not really exist either THE ONLY thing that exists is GOD everything else is imaginary. 

The same strength, the same level of desire it takes to change your life, is the same strength, the same level of desire it takes to end your life. Notice you are headed towards one or the other. - Razard86

@Razard86 I understand what I am speaking .

This doesnt change the fact , other people are donot have their experiences and nor they have thoughts .

Do other characters in your night time dream have thoughts and pov?

In dream their is only one absolute POV. others are just split off portion of absolute mind by dialing down its consciousness.

Everything in present moment is You. Its obvious. But the thing you are missing is others are just images .

Absolote solipsism says there is only one Absoloute mind. Which is yours. Other people donot have experiences nor they imagine you. 

If you think this is not the case then you are deluding yourself.

Do you think there is infinite number of minds each having their internal thoughts and having their own world interacting with each other? This is not absolute solipsism is.

@machiavelli I think the problem hese is that tyou are confusing Gods POV with your finite POV

There is no background from God POV. Dreamind infinite dreams at once looks like Absolute Nothingness, not "many many many dreams".

The same with the concept of time. Without the time-space concept reality as we see it and its illusion would collapse and we would go back to the timeless singularity.

19 hours ago, machiavelli said:

You have explained everything in your teachings. But never explained the notion of time. How the dreams are happening outside time?

Leo DID explain it many times. dreams are still happening in a time frame, every memory you have needs it. No time, no memory, no you.

19 hours ago, machiavelli said:

But in dream there is no one outside my present experience. I am just imagining that their is leo who exist and is responding me who is talking to me sitting in other part of world.

The same can be said for you waking state. There is no difference. Notice you are creating this difference

12 hours ago, bambi said:

Sure, but my imagination is only going back to when my current physcal body was born, what was before that? Inversely I can imagine a time when this body will be decrepid old and disintegrate, what will happen after that?

@Leo Gura can you tell me your views on the above, as I can't seem to find your position on this. Everything else makes sense

1 hour ago, machiavelli said:

@Razard86 I understand what I am speaking .

This doesnt change the fact , other people are donot have their experiences and nor they have thoughts .

Do other characters in your night time dream have thoughts and pov?

In dream their is only one absolute POV. others are just split off portion of absolute mind by dialing down its consciousness.

Everything in present moment is You. Its obvious. But the thing you are missing is others are just images .

Absolote solipsism says there is only one Absoloute mind. Which is yours. Other people donot have experiences nor they imagine you. 

If you think this is not the case then you are deluding yourself.

Do you think there is infinite number of minds each having their internal thoughts and having their own world interacting with each other? This is not absolute solipsism is.

You are literally not paying attention. I literally just said your POV is imaginary. You are literally Spider Man claiming that you are Stan Lee. You are the creation at this moment questioning how you are Stan Lee. Let me explain so it makes sense to you.

1. Your current perspective is that of a duality. This means your current perspective is false. Your current mind (how you experience your mind) is also false. So the true nature of your current experience is false. You have memories right now, memories are false. You have logic right now, logic is false. You are using words right now, THAT TOO IS FALSE. Everything you currently identify with IS FALSE!! 

2. As Leo said eventually you will collapse into an infinite singularity. God is SOURCE. That is what God's true nature is. Just an infinite singularity. Even this sentence CANNOT describe God, you cannot think or imagine what God is. 

3. The hilariousness of this entire topic is over your head. I understand since I too had this question, then I realized....everything but God is false. So the answer to your question is....YOU do not have a POV, OTHERS DO NOT have a POV. A POV implies separation. THERE IS NO SEPERATION.

There is NO OBSERVER, THERE IS NO OBJECT, THERE IS ONLY BEING!!! Here is the closest way at your current level to experience what you are.

Drop your identity with eye sight, with your body, with every sensation that you feel, with words, with thoughts, and emotion. Just experience being in the present moment. THAT IS WHAT YOU ARE. YOU ARE THE PRESENT MOMENT. THAT'S IT. THERE IS NOTHING ELSE. YOU ARE AN INFINITE, PRESENT MOMENT from which everything comes into existence. 

The same strength, the same level of desire it takes to change your life, is the same strength, the same level of desire it takes to end your life. Notice you are headed towards one or the other. - Razard86

1 hour ago, machiavelli said:

@Razard86 is there anything that exist outside this present moment?

This present moment is eternal. Its the only thing that is REALLY TRUE. Time is just a measurement, no different than a mile, or kilometer. The present moment is always here.  Watch this and pay attention to what happens. It might give you a clue.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ieCXd6bJmkk

@Razard86 You didnt answered my question. You simply ignored.

I asked anything exist behind this present moment? Is this present moment is all that exist in entire existence?

1 minute ago, machiavelli said:

@Razard86 You didnt answered my question. You simply ignored.

I asked anything exist behind this present moment? Is this present moment is all that exist in entire existence?

I did, you just are not paying attention. You are really bad at reading comprehension it seems. You said does anything exist outside of the present moment.

I replied the present moment is eternal. Let me ask you, what in this dream world is eternal? NO THING in life is eternal. So that is your answer.

I replied that that the present moment is the ONLY REAL THING. So outside of the present moment everything else is FALSE. 

So yes I answered your question you are just too much in denial. Even before your question I provided you with the answer and you ignored what I said.

The present MOMENT IS ABSOLUTE TRUTH, IS GOD, IS ABSOLUTE LOVE, IS INFINITY, IS ETERNAL, ANYTHING ELSE IN COMPARISON IS FALSE.

YOU ARE FALSE, YOUR LIFE IS FALSE, EVERYTHING YOU EVER EXPERIENCED IS FALSE, THERE IS NO MEANING, NO PLACE TO GO, NOTHING TO ACHIEVE, ALL MEANING IS IMAGINARY AND FINITE, GOD IS ALONE, AND IS MERELY PLAYING HIDE AND SEEK, AND CREATING DRAMAS, MOVIES, INTERACTIVE VIDEO GAMES. YOU ARE GOD LIVING IN THE MOVIE OF YOUR LIFE. 

But understand, even with this all being true. Because you are God....the imaginary is made real. If I came to your house and physically harmed you it would feel real. If I tortured you it would feel real. Because that is the power of God. But ultimately anything compared to God is imaginary because God existed BEFORE creation and will exist after creation because God is FORMLESS. 

So anything that is temporary is imaginary and comes from source (God).

1 hour ago, Razard86 said:

I replied that that the present moment is the ONLY REAL THING. So outside of the present moment everything else is FALSE. 

So lets say I am in low consciousness-state now - I conceptually know I am God and others do not exist because I saw that on psychedelic but right now it is not so obvious. If all there exist is THIS NOW STATE, then Singularity/Absolute Infinity is not Actual right now. Right now my limited POV is Actual. Not real but Actual.

@Arthogaan

There is only present moment and if it would be the case that there is no god in it right NOW then god wouldn't exist right NOW. What infinity just means is that there are no edges in it. Can you perceive the edges of your present moment right NOW? To see edges of what you see you first need to see that which you do not see and that contradicts itself. So try right NOW to become conscious that you don't see edges of your experience.

Who told you that "others" are real?

22 minutes ago, Kksd74628 said:

@Arthogaan

There is only present moment and if it would be the case that there is no god in it right NOW then god wouldn't exist right NOW. What infinity just means is that there are no edges in it. Can you perceive the edges of your present moment right NOW? To see edges of what you see you first need to see that which you do not see and that contradicts itself. So try right NOW to become conscious that you don't see edges of your experience.

Yes, great, thank you. I get it.

Just like in a dream there only "exists" two thing in a way.

1. Current imagined perspective - The Dream

2. and simultaneously the Blank Black Potential of the sleeping Mind, udefined, not actual/but actual Infinity with the potential to Dream Everything.

And that Inifinity can dream everything for eternity but just one Point of view at a time. Dream after dream. It has to be one POV at a time because there is only One Consciousness. One Blank Mind. Dreaming One Dream after another.

@Arthogaan

There isn't even that "blank black potentiality" outside of the dream, because there is no outside and if it would exist then it would exist within the dream. So the conclusion is that there is only the dream which is happening right NOW. "The sleeper" and the dream is same thing.

@WokeBloke

Think it like that - right NOW everything you are seeing is the creator, but the creator's "body" doesn't stay same looking all the time and actually it is constantly changing. So basicly you don't see anything which is "made", because there is nothing which is "made", because the moment you have right NOW is the creator itself. So the "made" and "unmade" is the same thing.

Yes. God is the Dreamer and the Dream. It is the same.

But by analogy there to the Night Dream before the Dreamer/GOD there is Not Dreaming/Absolute/Unaware Infinity.

43 minutes ago, Kksd74628 said:

if it would be the case that there is no god in it right NOW

@Kksd74628 God is not IN the present moment. God IS the present moment. Just because people don't perceive God doesn't mean he doesn't exist NOW. It's like you look directly at a table but you don't recognize you are looking at a table. The table exists anyways.

God is ALWAYS here, right NOW. There never has been and never will be a moment without God.

Yes GOD is now/in the now. But what I meant was that if GOD does not imagine Singularity in this present moment then Singularity does not exist right now. In a way God is not omnicient in this moment that he imagined but he is because that POV is all there exists.

@Arthogaan

Who said that it first needs to start with no dream? That is thing which cannot be aware of and thing which cannot be aware of isn't there in a present moment which means it does not exist. So by a definition this kind of state which is said in the video cannot exist. Non-experience cannot be experienced and therefore it is not real and if it could be experienced it wouldn't be non-experience anymore.

@Michael Jackson

I never said that there is god or is not. I only said "if it would be the case ..." which was just to induce some thoughts to run.