Michael Jackson

NEVER done MUSHROOMS. how much should I take?

25 posts in this topic

Hi ladies,

I want to try out mushrooms in the upcoming days. I'm wondering what would be a good dose to get STARTED.

My experiences with psychedelics so far:

• Mostly LSD, anything between 0 and 300ug. Have realized God / Love / Omniscience / Omnipotence beyond the shaddow of a doubt and since a few months get attacked by negative entities during my trips. For more information on that see my following post:
  • Small small ammounts of DMT, nothing groundbreaking

So yeah, I wanted to ask you what dose you would recommend for me to get started with mushrooms. I'm also curious to hear how mushrooms differ from LSD. I am pretty sensitive to LSD, on 150ug Godrealization is pretty much guaranteed, so maybe I need slightly lower doses than the avarage person.

Thx a lot for you replies!

Cheers.

Edited by Michael Jackson

@Michael Jackson

7 minutes ago, Michael Jackson said:

Hi ladies,

Thanks for misgendering me right off the bat bigot. 

8 minutes ago, Michael Jackson said:

I'm wondering what would be a good dose to get STARTED.

You already have experience with LSD so you should know what to expect. Do a low dosage, I don't know do 2 grams, if it's your first time then next time change the dose to whatever suits you in achieving whatever it is you wish to achieve. 

9 minutes ago, Michael Jackson said:

so maybe I need slightly lower doses than the avarage person.

Answered your own question 

3 minutes ago, bloomer said:

Thanks for misgendering me right off the bat bigot. 

@bloomer no problem, you are welcome:)

4 minutes ago, bloomer said:

You already have experience with LSD so you should know what to expect. Do a low dosage, I don't know do 2 grams, if it's your first time then next time change the dose to whatever suits you in achieving whatever it is you wish to achieve. 

Ok, thx. What would be an equivalent LSD-dose?

@Michael Jackson

Just now, Michael Jackson said:

Ok, thx. What would be an equivalent LSD-dose?

Take what I say with a grain of psilocybin. But let's just say 1g is 75ug. LSD 50ug - 150ug small dose, 150ug - 250ug medium, 250ug + strong typically. So just do the math for mushrooms and what dose strength you're after. If it has a stronger effect on you go for an even smaller dose. 

YOU'VE BEEN HIT BY, YOU'VE STRUCK BY, A SMOOTH ELF

dmt-jester.gif

Good morning Ma'am, First step is to do your own research.

to get your started, here's a link to the five levels of shroom trip, so you can see what you are getting yourself into.

https://www.shroomery.org/9067/What-do-the-different-trip-levels-Lvl-1-5-mean

and here is a dosage calculator to help you get to the desired level. (not 100% accurate, but can be helpful)

https://www.shroomery.org/6257/Magic-Mushroom-Dosage-Calculator

This is not medical advice so don't @ me if you take too much. If you had such a strong experience with 300ug of LSD, you seem to be more sensitive than many, so you could cut the dose in half to be safe.

Its gonna be a trial and error process through experience that you will find what doses work best for you. 

May your experience be whole, and expansive :) cheers mate.

Welcome, to the authenticity evolution.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEMc_MGhRl-1t3MoV36uG1A

@Realms of Wonder

Just now, Realms of Wonder said:

Good morning Ma'am

@Michael Jackson pronouns are he/he get it right bigot

Just now, Realms of Wonder said:

Its gonna be a trial and error

Which is different for everyone 

I’d recommend starting with 1g then moving up .5g at a time unless it’s not giving you much of an effect. 3.5g should be pretty strong when you work up to that. 

If you are taking the penis envy strain, cut those doses in half. 

It will take about 10-14 days for tolerance to reset to normal in most cases. 

Edited by BipolarGrowth

The personal sacrifices one makes in the pursuit of the Truth are proportional to one’s level of Realization. 

1 hour ago, bloomer said:

@Michael Jackson

Take what I say with a grain of psilocybin. But let's just say 1g is 75ug. LSD 50ug - 150ug small dose, 150ug - 250ug medium, 250ug + strong typically. So just do the math for mushrooms and what dose strength you're after. If it has a stronger effect on you go for an even smaller dose. 

@bloomer okay brother, thank you so much.

1 hour ago, acidgoofy said:

with mushrooms it feels like the mushroom is taking over me almost like a trance whereas with lsd it's just me but very expanded

1-2 grams is a good starting dose

@acidgoofy thx for the info.

1 hour ago, Realms of Wonder said:

Good morning Ma'am, First step is to do your own research.

@Realms of Wonder Hi mum:)

to get your started, here's a link to the five levels of shroom trip, so you can see what you are getting yourself into.

https://www.shroomery.org/9067/What-do-the-different-trip-levels-Lvl-1-5-mean

and here is a dosage calculator to help you get to the desired level. (not 100% accurate, but can be helpful)

https://www.shroomery.org/6257/Magic-Mushroom-Dosage-Calculator

Thanks a lot, I will def. check out your resources!

This is not medical advice so don't @ me if you take too much. If you had such a strong experience with 300ug of LSD, you seem to be more sensitive than many, so you could cut the dose in half to be safe.

Well if I take 300 without tolerance I won't be able to see the walls of my house anymore. Might walk outdoors and make love to the road...:D

Thanks for your advices, appreciated a lot<3

35 minutes ago, BipolarGrowth said:

I’d recommend starting with 1g then moving up .5g at a time unless it’s not giving you much of an effect. 3.5g should be pretty strong when you work up to that. 

If you are taking the penis envy strain, cut those doses in half. 

It will take about 10-14 days for tolerance to reset to normal in most cases. 

@BipolarGrowth Thanks so much for your advice man<3

@Michael Jackson

13 minutes ago, Michael Jackson said:

fu(k you (just joking)x

alright the dmt elf shit might not have been funny but the pronouns he he was okay I think

1 hour ago, bloomer said:

pronouns are he/he get it right bigot

also fuck you too (just joking also)x 

1 minute ago, bloomer said:

alright the dmt elf shit might not have been funny but the pronouns he he was okay I think

@bloomer

I will forgive you Margaret.

2 minutes ago, bloomer said:

also fuck you

Reported for trolling!

When I started taking shrooms, I had this stupid belief that I should move up and up with my dose. So I started with 2g, then 3g, then 4g, then I got traumatized.

Nowadays 2g is my sweet spot. Last trip I saw through the illusion of being inside a body and realized that actually, the body is inside my mind. So I think 2g is potent enough.

Edit: Dried Cubensis

Edited by Vibes

Similar to other responses, 1g would be my advice, then little by little by .5 or 1g. I don’t know if you have a gram scale but be sure to have one just in case. I mostly trust who I buy these tools but, I had ocassions where they give something extra and I preferably like to consume a precise dosage or just be aware how much actually I’m consuming, unless I feel like a adventurer that day hehe ;) (on low dosages), but I rather measure it first for not regret it later (also the potency of each shroom is gonna vary so this is hard to tell also). Have a good trip brother! 

2g

Also, don't eat anything before taking them. I once ate myself full and then took 5g, wanting to have a strong trip, but it was meh. I'm guessing the full stomach was the problem.

Hey guys thanks all for your suggestions. I tripped on 2g as you recommended with empty stomach but the trip was very weak. I peaked after 1h 15 minutes, my body felt lighter than usually, I had to yawn a lot, my body felt relaxed and I realized some things that I usually realize on LSD before fully grasping my true nature, namely:

• There is nothing behind my visual field
  • I do exist
  • Time seems to pass very slowly
  • It feels like my body is moved by a higher power

However, it didn't even come close to the power and depth that I would feel on 150ug LSD. I suppose the dose was to low. What should I take next time, 3g, 4g? I think 3 might be smarter.

Thanks for your suggestions. I Took cubensis. Are my mushrooms low potency?

Thank you for your help.

2 hours ago, Michael Jackson said:

Hey guys thanks all for your suggestions. I tripped on 2g as you recommended with empty stomach but the trip was very weak. I peaked after 1h 15 minutes, my body felt lighter than usually, I had to yawn a lot, my body felt relaxed and I realized some things that I usually realize on LSD before fully grasping my true nature, namely:

• There is nothing behind my visual field
  • I do exist
  • Time seems to pass very slowly
  • It feels like my body is moved by a higher power

However, it didn't even come close to the power and depth that I would feel on 150ug LSD. I suppose the dose was to low. What should I take next time, 3g, 4g? I think 3 might be smarter.

Thanks for your suggestions. I Took cubensis. Are my mushrooms low potency?

Thank you for your help.

@Michael Jackson Others could give a better and specific advice than me but in my opinion, is normal for the body to not react at first with some psychedelics, in order for the body to recognize what you just had put into it (happens the same for people with for example ayahuasca, they might not feel anything at all on the first or two sessions, maybe even more who knows), also consider your tolerance to psychedelics.

I tend to wait like 1-2 weeks off and then trip again, but since you din’t feel alot I would assume you would like to wait some days, I belive the tool is already working on some level even tho we don’t feel anything. I don’t know if you’re in a hurry to have a experience with the tool but, take your time. ????❤️

Edited by Juan