How to be wise

Is this a UFO?

53 posts in this topic

There’s no other explanation for this.

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

By definition, yes, it's a UFO.

But extraordinarily claims need extraordinary evidence, and this is just.. a light.

If you want actual alien evidence, listen to bob lazar.

Edited by thisintegrated

I remember seeing this back then. I was impressed because there were two angles. Now I'd say that it's probably fake. Just because there are two angles that doesn't mean it's not fake. It's not difficult to insert a white dot into a video. 

Edited by The Mystical Man

"Make a gift of your life and lift all mankind by being kind, considerate, forgiving, and compassionate at all times, in all places, and under all conditions, with everyone as well as yourself. That is the greatest gift anyone can give." - Dr. David R. Hawkins

Sometimes cgi you know.

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

You can't use a video to prove a UFO because no matter how good the video is people can always say: FAKE!

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

On 2022-04-12 at 1:36 AM, thisintegrated said:

By definition, yes, it's a UFO.

But extraordinarily claims need extraordinary evidence, and this is just.. a light.

If you want actual alien evidence, listen to bob lazar.

Are you sarcastic or are you serious that the Bob Lazar stuff is evidence?

3 hours ago, Blackhawk said:

Are you sarcastic or are you serious that the Bob Lazar stuff is evidence?

Serious.  You have to use inductive reasoning here.  Highly unlikely he's making it all up for his own amusement.  Impossible, I'd say.

And there are many secondary sources which verify much of what he's talked about.

But I won't argue with you.

Edited by thisintegrated

3 hours ago, thisintegrated said:

Highly unlikely he's making it all up for his own amusement.

I think that's the only explanation since he's not profiting financially from this. Maybe he's getting a kick out of it. 

I think Lazar managed to capture people's imagination. It certainly entertained me.

"Make a gift of your life and lift all mankind by being kind, considerate, forgiving, and compassionate at all times, in all places, and under all conditions, with everyone as well as yourself. That is the greatest gift anyone can give." - Dr. David R. Hawkins

1 hour ago, The Mystical Man said:

I think that's the only explanation since he's not profiting financially from this. Maybe he's getting a kick out of it. 

I think Lazar managed to capture people's imagination. It certainly entertained me.

• He described Element 115 and its uses before anyone even knew of its existence.
  • He's been confirmed to have worked at the places he's said to have worked.  And many of his records have been confirmed to have been erased, mysteriously.
  • Pretty sure there's also evidence of many intelligence agencies raiding his place multiple times.
  • He's lost basically everything.  All credibility and employability due to these events.  "due to being a stupid crazy person", as I guess some would claim.
  • He's stayed 100% consistent throughout the decades on his story, and has friends which confirmed important parts of it.
  • He clearly has no interest in fame.  He's stayed away from the cameras for decades.
  • He's given many UFO details, including information about specific components and how to make them.  In time, his claims will be tested.  He knows this, and he wouldn't needlessly give away a way to conclusively debunk him.  The moment any of his claims are disproven, he'll be known as a fraud for all of history, but he's confident this won't happen as it's highly unlikely he made it up.
  • His claims are consistent with the UFO sightings we've had in recent decades.
  • His claims about the way alien technology operates have been verified, though this would hard for me to explain.
  • He's verified to be a gifted engineer with a sound mind.  He had a good job, and gave it all up for literally nothing but ridicule.  Again, because he's "a crazy idiot", according to those who believe he's lying.

Again, you have to consider what has a higher probability.  And you have to consider the character of Bob Lazar.  He passes every single one of my BS filters.  Not a single fault to him or his story.

Disagree if you want.  If this was the only evidence of aliens I'd have seen, I'd be skeptical too.

I don't care if skeptics say "he's just an idiot who's lost his sanity.  He never worked where he's claimed to have worked [despite evidence], and element 115 was just a lucky guess" .  This is really shitty logic, imo.  There's not a single thing skeptics can say to discredit him.

Edited by thisintegrated

He doesn't pass my BS filters. Lazar paints his story in broad strokes, but when he gets asked about details, he conveniently gets a migraine. I'd like to know where his diploma is and why they would hire someone in his twenties while there are more qualified people. He supposedly worked there for six months. What exactly did he do there everyday? His task was to reverse-engineer an antigravity machine. So what did he find out? He was there for six months and he can't give us interesting details. He only gives us tidbits that ignite people's imagination: when he tried to touch the machine, but he couldn't touch it due to the gravitational field. And the nine aircrafts from Zeta Reticuli. Aliens were kind enough to give us nine of their aircrafts, but they couldn't tell us how they work? And that's why a physicist had to get himself killed? Did Lazar ever explain how an antigravity machine gets turned off? Because if you can't touch it, you can't turn it off. 

The fact that Lazar talked about Element 115 in the eighties sounds compelling. But this video explains why that doesn't prove anything:

I think people believe Lazar simply because they want to believe in the story. It's a great story, and we love great stories, and we love to suspend disbelief. But when you look at his story critically, it doesn't add up. An antigravity machine couldn't possibly exist. It's fantasy, not science-fiction, which sometimes becomes science-fact. An antigravity machine is more like a lightsaber. It can't exist, no matter how advanced we become. 

Edited by The Mystical Man

2 minutes ago, The Mystical Man said:

He doesn't pass my BS filters. Lazar paints his story in broad strokes, but when he gets asked about details, he conveniently gets a migraine. I'd like to know where his diploma is and why they would hire someone in his twenties while there are more qualified people. He supposedly worked there for six months. What exactly did he do there everyday? His task was to reverse-engineer an antigravity machine. So what did he find out? He was there for six months and he can't give us interesting details. He only gives us tidbits that ignite people's imagination: when he tried to touch the machine, but he couldn't touch it due to the gravitational field. And the nine aircrafts from Zeta Reticuli. Aliens were kind enough to give us nine of their aircrafts, but they couldn't tell us how they work? And that's why a physicist had to get himself killed? Did Lazar ever explain how an antigravity machine gets turned off? Because if you can't touch it, you can't turn it off. 

The fact that Lazar talked about Element 115 in the eighties sounds compelling. But this video explains why that doesn't proof anything:

I think people believe Lazar simply because they want to believe in the story. It's a great story, and we love great stories, and we love to suspend disbelief. But when you look at his story critically, it doesn't add up. An antigravity machine couldn't possibly exist. It's fantasy, not science-fiction, which sometimes becomes science-fact. An antigravity machine is more like a lightsaber. It can't exist, no matter how advanced we become. 

The anti-gravity machine is actually the more basic technology?.  You'd be shocked if you knew what's actually possible and in current use.

11 minutes ago, thisintegrated said:

The anti-gravity machine is actually the more basic technology?. 

What Lazar described isn't basic, it's fantastical.

16 minutes ago, thisintegrated said:

You'd be shocked if you knew what's actually possible and in current use.

What is in current use?

24 minutes ago, thisintegrated said:

The anti-gravity machine is actually the more basic technology?.  You'd be shocked if you knew what's actually possible and in current use.

file.jpg

22 minutes ago, The Mystical Man said:

What Lazar described isn't basic, it's fantastical.

What is in current use?

Craft which doesn't fly, but can rapidly change its physical location to any arbitrary value.  Mimicking the appearance of flight is possible, but pointless.  If you were to see one, it wouldn't "fly away", it would just disappear.

If Bob Lazar is telling the truth, then most of the conventional UFOs should be human-operated.  It's old tech.

lol, "alien tech = crazy""I am God, the one and only = 'ight man, I believe you. Lemme pay you $1000 for your wisdom".

Edited by thisintegrated

@thisintegrated Okay, give the best proofs you have that aliens have visited here before. I'm still not convinced. 

He described Element 115 and its uses before anyone even knew of its existence.

Well, elements progressively get heavier the greater their number is . . . And there currently are no uses for it commercially, only for studying it in particle accelerators.

He's been confirmed to have worked at the places he's said to have worked.  And many of his records have been confirmed to have been erased, mysteriously.

There's no way for me to know for sure, but perhaps the records being erased mysteriously just an excuse for them never existing in the first place rather than a coverup to make it look so.

• Pretty sure there's also evidence of many intelligence agencies raiding his place multiple times.
  • He's lost basically everything.  All credibility and employability due to these events.  "due to being a stupid crazy person", as I guess some would claim.

He's also been convicted of procuring and had his house searched in a murder investigation, I would suppose as part of merely the "official" explanation.

He's verified to be a gifted engineer with a sound mind.  He had a good job, and gave it all up for literally nothing but ridicule.  Again, because he's "a crazy idiot", according to those who believe he's lying.

Apparently, he also made money by selling controlled chemicals but was prosecuted for that.

18 hours ago, thisintegrated said:
  • His claims about the way alien technology operates have been verified, though this would hard for me to explain.

???? Really, when? From what sources of information?

Edited by AtheisticNonduality

46 minutes ago, AtheisticNonduality said:

@thisintegrated Okay, give the best proofs you have that aliens have visited here before. I'm still not convinced. 

Well, elements progressively get heavier the greater their number is . . . And there currently are no uses for it commercially, only for studying it in particle accelerators.

There's no way for me to know for sure, but perhaps the records being erased mysteriously just an excuse for them never existing in the first place rather than a coverup to make it look so.

He's also been convicted of procuring and had his house searched in a murder investigation, I would suppose as part of merely the "official" explanation.

Apparently, he also made money by selling controlled chemicals but was prosecuted for that.

???? Really, when? From what sources of information?

Watch all his documentaries and interviews if you want more info.  I don't remember where he mentions each specific.

I won't try to convince a TeNi user.. I don't have anything with citations?‍♂️

Edited by thisintegrated

2 minutes ago, AtheisticNonduality said:

@thisintegrated That guy does not convince me. And I have the intuition that we are alone here.

It's not that simple.  There is no reason to think we're in the same reality, because we're not.  Your intuition may be right, but that doesn't mean much to anyone else.

11 hours ago, thisintegrated said:

It's not that simple.  There is no reason to think we're in the same reality, because we're not.  Your intuition may be right, but that doesn't mean much to anyone else.

Using the pronoun "we" forces the implication in itself that at least two individuals share some "reality" in common. So you distinguishing between an overarching God-Reality, some relative we-reality of phenomena where two individuals can exist simultaneously, and two divorced "realities" where beings become detached and made incomprehensible to each other--this process of differentiation of these categories needs more clarity. If we are to say my intuition is right, what difference between intuition and logic allows logic to become intersubjectively true but not intuition? This is with the fact you might say Carl-Richard fails to understand something that exists objectively.

Edited by AtheisticNonduality