How to be wise

Is this a UFO?

53 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, thisintegrated said:

Ehh, not a fan of dyson spheres.  It's more practical to create a small star yourself, fit for your needs, rather than sacrificing a perfectly good star whole worlds already use for light.

It's about taking away the light from the Chinese so they live in eternal darkness.

1 minute ago, AtheisticNonduality said:

It's about taking away the light from the Chinese so they live in eternal darkness.

* china goes dark *

* china doubles down on fusion energy *

* china takes over the world *

2 minutes ago, thisintegrated said:

* china goes dark *

* china doubles down on fusion energy *

* china takes over the world *

Attack their fusion plant with heavy explosives and see what takes over the world then.

1 minute ago, AtheisticNonduality said:

Attack their fusion plant with heavy explosives and see what takes over the world then.

Hahaha, yess, that will teach Winnie a lesson?

On 4/18/2022 at 9:30 PM, Roy said:

lol no, it's because all the videos (that I have seen) of the topic coincidentally just happen to be garbage.

If I showed you a 4K HDR video of a real UFO, you would find some excuse to call it fake.

You would say something like, "This looks too good to be true. So obviously it's fake."

I just have yet, but desperately want to see some footage where most people can point to it and go, "Wow that is so obviously an alien ship and not something humans are capable of making."

That's the thing though, despite the literal mountains of contributions it's NEVER obvious, which is hilarious. Except to those emotionally/financially invested.

Already exists:

It's never obvious TO YOU. Because your expectations are absurd.

No humans are capable of making anything close to what a UFO can do in the air. Any trained military pilot will tell you this.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Mick West did a detailed analysis of that video:

The object is still unidentified, but West explains why the object isn't actually rotating. It's probably just a glare. 

Edited by The Mystical Man

"Make a gift of your life and lift all mankind by being kind, considerate, forgiving, and compassionate at all times, in all places, and under all conditions, with everyone as well as yourself. That is the greatest gift anyone can give." - Dr. David R. Hawkins

11 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

If I showed you a 4K HDR video of a real UFO, you would find some excuse to call it fake.

You would say something like, "This looks too good to be true. So obviously it's fake."

@Leo Gura I think these guys are a good example of what you’re saying:

I like their content but man, I feel like for everything on this matter they need to find a explanation or at least a human world physics pov explanation, nothing wrong to do that first but, I get a sense that, to what degree do you really wanna believe on such matter.

12 hours ago, The Mystical Man said:

Mick West did a detailed analysis of that video:

The object is still unidentified, but West explains why the object isn't actually rotating. It's probably just a glare. 

You really think that trained military fighter pilots are dumb enough to not know the difference between an alien spacecraft and a glare?

And radar systems lock onto glare?

That is some serious copium.

What's next? Trump won the election?

45 minutes ago, Juan said:

@Leo Gura I think these guys are a good example of what you’re saying:

I like their content but man, I feel like for everything on this matter they need to find a explanation or at least a human world physics pov explanation, nothing wrong to do that first but, I get a sense that, to what degree do you really wanna believe on such matter.

They're good at debunking videos, but I do wonder why they only choose the worst, least convincing videos to debunk.

6 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

You really think that trained military fighter pilots are dumb enough to not know the difference between an alien spacecraft and a glare?

And radar systems lock onto glare?

That is some serious copium.

What's next? Trump won the election?

You're right. How could I have been so stupid to think that it's a glare? It's aliens.

"Make a gift of your life and lift all mankind by being kind, considerate, forgiving, and compassionate at all times, in all places, and under all conditions, with everyone as well as yourself. That is the greatest gift anyone can give." - Dr. David R. Hawkins

1 hour ago, The Mystical Man said:

You're right. How could I have been so stupid to think that it's a glare? It's aliens.

Exactly

Little update on the most recent, famous ufo case.

Yes, there are alot of unidentified flying objects that seems to have been caught on video.