Shawn Philips

Questions for hardcore meditators and psychedellic users.

23 posts in this topic

Do you have the feeling that we live in a simulation?

A lot of spiritual teachers talk about the theory of the holographic/simulated reality like in the movie Matrix, as if the world ended time ago and we are living a recreated world run by AI.

it's very depressing the possibility, but I found a worse theory that combines the matrix+the human farm, where's there is no spiritual liberation because we are forced to reincarnate with traps that other entities create to feed from our psychic energy.

There's a guy from reddit that explains with lots of proofs the mechanincs of the holographic human farm:

https://www.reddit.com/r/EscapingPrisonPlanet/comments/pyijav/ive_researched_the_afterlife_for_nearly_10_years/?utm_term=1569626167&utm_medium=post_embed&utm_source=embed&utm_name=&utm_content=header

(Please, take the time to read it with open mindedness before making judgements).

it has a lot of sense, for example the divinities, family members, or spiritual leaders that people see after death are different according religion, beliefs, culture... so the matrix make a customized recreation to scam the soul into more reincarnation cycles.

Stay away from the mirage of silly dream stories that don't even occur within you. They are just unnecessarily worthless baggage that will slow you down on your journey. What is true only comes from within, never from others since You not being a subject can't even tell if there are others from life itself that You are. 

The truth is way more radical than some silly simulation theory.

You are God dreaming up a world ;)

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

You simultaneously created a very convincing dream while also created clues and escape hatches to "go back" if you really wanted to.

Edited by puporing

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。

8 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

You are God dreaming up a world ;)

@Leo Gura Leo, do you plan to expand on this concept in the future teachings?  There is tremendous depth to be explored and understood around this. Without a much deeper detailed understanding of this process, speaking in generalities about this doesn't really offer much benefit to life. 

5 minutes ago, Matthew85 said:

@Leo Gura Leo, do you plan to expand on this concept in the future teachings?  There is tremendous depth to be explored and understood around this. Without a much deeper detailed understanding of this process, speaking in generalities about this doesn't really offer much benefit to life. 

He’s just gonna tell you to do more 5-meo or mushroom trips until you get it ?, probably.

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。

1 hour ago, Matthew85 said:

I have already explained it. It can't really be explained, you need awakenings.

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

I have already explained it. It can't really be explained, you need awakenings.

@Leo Gura Yes, you have, but always in very general terms. Your content is fantastic and so unique in that no else is even discussing these concepts. What I am deeply fascinated by and want to deepen my understanding of is the process of how and from what level we are imagining reality? The details of the process. For instance, when you had the insight that you are creating every hair on your arm, were you able to explore and get insight into the details of how you are actually doing it?

Recently I have been studying Roberts Lanza's work. He has some very interesting theories about how consciousness is collapsing probabilities in an infinite field of infinite probabilities. Every possible probability exists in this field and depending on how our consciousness interacts with it determines the reality you experience. But even if there is some truth to his theory, he has no idea how this process is happening. Lets use the analogy of our sleeping dreams which is a good model for reality. Every night we fall into our "dream realties" full of people places, cities and all types of different experiences. Except for the rare occasional lucid dream, you fall into the narrative of your dream landscape and dream personality character. Somehow you are constructing all of it, but you have no idea how you are doing it. Leo, have you explored the process of how our sleeping dreams are being created while in very expanded states? This is obviously a different layer and depth of imagination than our waking reality, but understanding this process could give us insights that could apply to our waking dream.  

My feeling is with something like 5-Meo it elevates your consciousness so high it may not be effective for understanding the details of these process's. It seems most effective for giving a very broad big picture zoomed out view of reality. Perhaps I am wrong. Have you been able to probe and get more details into the process of how you are actually imagining your body and reality while on 5-Meo? The process of how you are doing it? And out of infinite choices of what you could imagine, why are you creating Leo with his particular challenges, interests and desires? You only ever speak about it in general terms. Maybe it's the challenge of bringing the insights from such and expanded state down into language that can be understood. 

Edited by Matthew85

24 minutes ago, Matthew85 said:

@Leo Gura Yes, you have, but always in very general terms. Your content is fantastic and so unique in that no else is even discussing these concepts. What I am deeply fascinated by and want to deepen my understanding of is the process of how and from what level we are imagining reality? The details of the process. For instance, when you had the insight that you are creating every hair on your arm, were you able to explore and get insight into the details of how you are actually doing it?

The "how" is that you are an Infinite Mind and your Will manifests directly as material reality.

You're not going to get a mechanical explication because Infinity cannot be explicated and it is not mechanical. It's irreducibly mystical.

Recently I have been studying Roberts Lanza's work. He has some very interesting theories about how consciousness is collapsing probabilities in an infinite field of infinite probabilities. Every possible probability exists in this field and depending on how our consciousness interacts with it determines the reality you experience.

Yes, something like that.

But even if there is some truth to his theory, he has no idea how this process is happening.

The process is 100% direct and infinite, therefore it cannot ever be explicated scientifically or mechanically. You have to drop that assumption.

My feeling is with something like 5-Meo it elevates your consciousness so high it may not be effective for understanding the details of this these process's. It seems most effective for giving a very broad big picture zoomed out view of reality. Perhaps I am wrong. Have you been able to probe and get more details into the process of how you are actually imagining your body and reality while on 5-Meo? The process of how you are doing it? You only ever speak about it in general terms. Maybe it's the challenge of bringing the insights from such and expanded state down into language that can be understood. 

I became fully conscious of how I am doing it. But it is too profound to ever be put into words or explained to anyone.

You're underestimating how profound it is by expecting it to be explainable or articulateable.

The only reaction you will have when you realize it will be: OH MY FUCKING GOD!

There will not be a mechanical explanation.

9 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I became fully conscious of how I am doing it. But it is too profound to ever be put into words or explained to anyone.

@Leo Gura I hope at some point you attempt to. :) Is it something our human finite minds are not capable of comprehending? 

And also, out of infinite choices of what you could imagine, why are you creating Leo with his particular challenges, interests and desires?

35 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

@Matthew85 It can be communicated to “an other” who have experienced it. But that would be counterproductive, because whoever you tell it to is “someone” you created to tell it to. Also, you created their experience to be able to tell it to them. And they being able to understand it ?

A tip is, go deep in meditation, especially with a long lasting psychedelic like LSD, and dive in to your own coding. Everything you would like to know is coded in your “physical” being. Of course its going to be based on imagination. Because thats how you created it. Together with Infinite Intelligence.  

“Life is just a break from an Infinite Orgasm. Prolong your break for as long as you want. Ride that wave. But don’t forget where you're headed.”

11 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

The "how" is that you are an Infinite Mind and your Will manifests directly as material reality.

You're not going to get a mechanical explication because Infinity cannot be explicated and it is not mechanical. It's irreducibly mystical.

Yes, something like that.

The process is 100% direct and infinite, therefore it cannot ever be explicated scientifically or mechanically. You have to drop that assumption.

You're underestimating how profound it is by expecting it to be explainable or articulateable.

The only reaction you will have when you realize it will be: OH MY FUCKING GOD!

There will not be a mechanical explanation.

IS 5 Meo the only compound to have these direct conscious experiences of what you describe?

Like I have had God-realizations on Ket and Shrooms where something in consciousness changes, and your whole body just melts, and you feel completely different, and in that moment it's so obvious you are God dreaming everything, BUT never have these compounds given me omniscience, or directly conscious of how Im creating every hair on my body, unless you are over exaggerating your experience, or I am missing something, or perhaps 5 MEO is just unlike anything else

11 hours ago, Matthew85 said:

@Leo Gura Is it something our human finite minds are not capable of comprehending? 

No

And also, out of infinite choices of what you could imagine, why are you creating Leo with his particular challenges, interests and desires?

There is no difference between anything that is created. So here you are.

52 minutes ago, bambi said:

IS 5 Meo the only compound to have these direct conscious experiences of what you describe?

No

Like I have had God-realizations on Ket and Shrooms where something in consciousness changes, and your whole body just melts, and you feel completely different, and in that moment it's so obvious you are God dreaming everything, BUT never have these compounds given me omniscience, or directly conscious of how Im creating every hair on my body, unless you are over exaggerating your experience, or I am missing something, or perhaps 5 MEO is just unlike anything else

I'm not exaggerating. If anything I'm understating it.

I don't know why you aren't accessing it. Keep experimenting.

12 hours ago, Vincent S said:

It can be communicated to “an other” who have experienced it. But that would be counterproductive, because whoever you tell it to is “someone” you created to tell it to. Also, you created their experience to be able to tell it to them. And they being able to understand it ?

@Vincent S How do we deepen our understanding of how and from what level we are creating it? We seem to have divided our consciousness into layers or levels that are difficult to access. Like the example I posted above about our nightly dreams. That is just one layer or level we are imagining and immersing ourselves into, but we have no idea how we are doing it. Most of the time in our dreams, we are just along for the ride of whatever the narrative is. It's likes it's all happening on autopilot. 

12 hours ago, Vincent S said:

A tip is, go deep in meditation, especially with a long lasting psychedelic like LSD, and dive in to your own coding. Everything you would like to know is coded in your “physical” being. Of course its going to be based on imagination. Because thats how you created it. Together with Infinite Intelligence.  

Thank you for the tip. I also get good insights from my dreams sometimes, but the symbology isn't always easy to interpret and understand. 

@Leo Gura I love you Leo, but this isn't very satisfying. If there is no difference or preference in anything, then what determines why we create one experience over another?

No

No

I'm not exaggerating. If anything I'm understating it.

I don't know why you aren't accessing it. Keep experimenting.

What other compounds are able to access it? I've done psychedelic's maybe 1000 times over 10 years, but maybe not taking the right ones, or maybe Im having these experiences but not putting as much significance on them, I will try 5 MEO DMT at some point, kinda trying to to be sober as possible as have an addictive personality and can tend to self destruct

4 minutes ago, Matthew85 said:

How do we deepen our understanding of how and from what level we are creating it? We seem to have divided our consciousness into layers or levels that are difficult to access. Like the example I posted above about our nightly dreams. That is just one layer or level we are imagining and immersing ourselves into, but we have no idea how we are doing it. Most of the time in our dreams, we are just along for the ride of whatever the narrative is. It's likes it's all happening on autopilot. 

This:

5 minutes ago, Matthew85 said:

It's likes it's all happening on autopilot. 

Its all about catching Yourself in the act of constructing the dream, find your other divided aspects who are pulling the strings and creating your dreams and in this case, choosing one of your dreams and solidifying it into "Reality" and creating an identity (which is basically anchors holding you here firmly, so you have a ground to stand on) otherwise you would be dreaming Infinite dreams at the same "time" without beginning and without end.
Kinda what is happening now, but since Identity is there, then its happening in slow-motion, and exploring finite pieces one at a "time".

You asked for all of this. You Wanted To Know Who You Are. Your first thought: "Who am I?" created Everything. Now you are looking for yourself in this Everything.
Problem is, how do you stop? And is there a stopping? Can you even stop?
Its all a mystery. An Infinite maze as Leo calls it.

We are all seeking for that combined Unity that asked Who it is and created all of "us", or shall I say, YOU.

“Life is just a break from an Infinite Orgasm. Prolong your break for as long as you want. Ride that wave. But don’t forget where you're headed.”

14 minutes ago, Matthew85 said:

@Leo Gura I love you Leo, but this isn't very satisfying. If there is no difference or preference in anything, then what determines why we create one experience over another?

That is the reason why. I'm a being of infinite power and no sense of self. So I made everything or in other words, turned myself into everything as I'm the only thing that exists. So the fact that I have preferences arises from me having no preferences, which means I'm okay with any form of preference possible.

Perhaps a more psychologically human relatable perspective would help you. Consider the psychopath, they develop with a very weak sense of self, or become that way later in life. Because the entity essentially doesn't identify with themself, they don't identify with their emotions. So they function as though they didn't have emotions at all, but instead merely just survival instincts towards tending towards pleasure. Consequently, they view everything which isn't practical to sating their lusts or personal drive for conquest to be like nothing. So ironically, they're more likely to take certain moral positions like the death penalty being wrong than an empath or neurotypical person. Because they think everyone should be living regardless of how "evil" they are as in the psychopath's view of course there isn't any such thing as evil. Like, a psychopath can literally burn their hand on a stove and not learn that that's a bad thing to do. Because they need a sense of self to preserve in order to learn that harming themself is bad. Well, that's basically the same as God's point of view because I love everything the same, I have no preferences, and of course, that means no preferences between possible preferences.

Potestas Infinitas, Libertas Infinitas, Auctoritas Infinitas.

4 hours ago, Matthew85 said:

Your human mind will never get it.

4 hours ago, bambi said:

What other compounds are able to access it? I've done psychedelic's maybe 1000 times over 10 years, but maybe not taking the right ones, or maybe Im having these experiences but not putting as much significance on them, I will try 5 MEO DMT at some point, kinda trying to to be sober as possible as have an addictive personality and can tend to self destruct

5-MeO is your best bet. But this realization is not locked behind one chemical.

35 minutes ago, Hello from Russia said:

How different is 5 Meo from just DMT? DMT was scary af for me

5 Me0 Is very different. They are totally different experiences. DMT can feel emotionally challenging and chaotic, kaleidoscope like but imagine punching through all that in a second and ending up in an amazing space beyond words. Clear, Aware, Full of Pleasant Feeling, Spacious, Loving. There also is no physical body, your just kinda floating there still, as solely the visual field and the breath. At least that was my personal experience. 

Focus on the solution, not the problem