Godishere

Why does God return to the same dream? LP vs God embodiment

14 posts in this topic

How can someone like the Leo avatar die 100 times and keep returning to a finite self? 

For me it feels so total. The total awakening is the end of samsara? You have completed reality and become so lucid that it loses all meaning?

For example, there's alot of talk about God Realization. But to actually embody that at the deepest truth and acceptance is something else. That is fucking radical and maddening. If you/me actually accepted that you/me are the only conscious entity in existence, keyword *acceptance*. Life is completely meaningless. All guilt/fear/shame is to be seen as completely imaginary and there's no reason why to not act "devilishly". Please understand that I do realize how contradictory this post is. This is clearly coming from conceptual thinking otherwise I wouldn't be here. I'm afraid to go any further in my spiritual journey until I'm ready to give up my attachments to others, meaning, life purpose etc. Is this a skewed outlook? 

Edited by Godishere

There’s no way to describe it really.

But there isn’t actually someone who dies a bunch of times — sounded like you were assuming that for some reason but maybe I misread you (what did you mean by someone returning to a finite self?). There’s just this dream I’m having, but I am imaginary. For you (though there isn’t really a you) there’s just this dream you’re having.

As for how it is when it does get “so total” as you say... What is absolutely obvious here: What’s really going on is that I am creating this entire limitless reality by using the simplest and most elegant possible mechanism — the timeless imagination of a single frame of reality... This one. Can’t get simpler than that (or at least what the words point to).

But I’m not under the illusion that I’m telling someone else anything right now, or at least that isn’t being mistaken for reality.

Edited by The0Self

2 hours ago, Godishere said:

If you/me actually accepted that you/me are the only conscious entity in existence, keyword *acceptance*. Life is completely meaningless. All guilt/fear/shame is to be seen as completely imaginary and there's no reason why to not act "devilishly".

Yes and no.

At lower level of development, guilt/fear/shame are indeed power tools of the Social Matrix to influence and control behavior. They do create order in society to a certain extent. And awakening does require letting go of a lot of traditional morality, which is socially constructed and relative.

However, at a higher level of development, what keeps a person from being a "devil" is not fear/shame/guilt. It's consciousness. It's an awareness of Oneness and of Love.

If you were woke enough to accept that you were the only conscious entity in existence, there would be so much Love pouring out of you that devilry would be essentially nonexistent in your behavior. It would not even be a consideration.

Of course you would still have to survive as a human, which requires a certain amount of selfishness. But that’s not really the devilry we are mostly concerned with.

That's the power of moving up the vibrational scale. You enter a new world with new rules.

Notice that all the greatest mystics / saints / sages were revered for their Love, not devilry. You cannot know Truth and be a devil.

Edited by aurum

1 hour ago, Rokazulu said:

Having discovered enlightenment, how will you go about spreading it?

You mean besides the fact that there’s no one else to spread it to?

3 hours ago, Godishere said:

How can someone like the Leo avatar die 100 times and keep returning to a finite self? 

For me it feels so total. The total awakening is the end of samsara? You have completed reality and become so lucid that it loses all meaning?

For example, there's alot of talk about God Realization. But to actually embody that at the deepest truth and acceptance is something else. That is fucking radical and maddening. If you/me actually accepted that you/me are the only conscious entity in existence, keyword *acceptance*. Life is completely meaningless. All guilt/fear/shame is to be seen as completely imaginary and there's no reason why to not act "devilishly". Please understand that I do realize how contradictory this post is. This is clearly coming from conceptual thinking otherwise I wouldn't be here. I'm afraid to go any further in my spiritual journey until I'm ready to give up my attachments to others, meaning, life purpose etc. Is this a skewed outlook? 

No it's because your work here is not done in this dream.   When it's done you will once again become God in its fullness. Only then will you dream again but you will forget everything again. 

You see the problem with being Infinity is you cannot escape yourself.  All you can do is realize yourself over and over again for eternity.   And that is infinite Love.  You being yourself and realizing that you are God is eternal bliss - so you recreate this realization to eternity. 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

It seems that you are here for something, a kind of apprenticeship. the human avatar is full of traps. It is a trap in itself. going deep enough to undo all the knots seems like a work of genius to me. It requires intelligence and passion and when you think you have solved it, you see that you have not. there are more layers, more traps are revealed. most don't even understand that a game is being played. And of those who understand it, how many manage to solve it?  

you can see that you are existence, all that, but the human avatar is still there, needing adjustment, equalization.

Since God is infinite, the actual embodiment and exploration never ends.

God just keeps giving and giving through eternity, forever.

Death in my view is actually not the intended purpose of reality or to cease to exist, because if you will cease to exist when you die, the entire reality is utterly meaningless and it is just matter in motion and a random fluke, does reality seem that way to any human if they are honest with themselves and not playing coy as atheists?

But we humans love meaning, we are seeking and desiring the infinite and eternal, we are the epitome of creation, to continue to explore and to be co creators with the one who created every thing out of nothingness.

We are sons and daughters of God.

Let thy speech be better then silence, or be silent.

- Pseudo-dionysius 

god returns cause it can do a ton more when it itself is pulling the strings

let me explain

you have to die to the extent you no longer can even speak your own name

can you imagine yourself doing that?

but why, you ask

you are no longer speaking, it is all god pulling the strings

you're now the passenger

but a dead one

@Inliytened1 @Inliytened1why was my Absolute Solipsism awakening the most terrifying experience of my entire life? Like I've had these minor awakenings where I felt the Love etc. But Absolute Solipsism was maddening.. didn't feel this eternal Bliss at all

8 hours ago, Godishere said:

@Inliytened1 @Inliytened1why was my Absolute Solipsism awakening the most terrifying experience of my entire life? Like I've had these minor awakenings where I felt the Love etc. But Absolute Solipsism was maddening.. didn't feel this eternal Bliss at all

God is the most real thing you could think of. In a major awakening, your ego will get terrified. Once you look through the illusion of ego and fully recognize yourself as what you essentially are, which is God, the Love you will be will feel better than anything you have ever felt in your entire life.

@Godishere

Edited by Michael Jackson

On 4/9/2022 at 1:51 PM, Rokazulu said:

How did you come to learn about Enlightenment?

Psychedelic.