Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Kalki Avatar

Jesus is the son of God like all of us

18 posts in this topic

During a trip, I saw how Jesus actually incarnated just for the sake of displaying the existential infinite love of GOD. 

He actually existed, and loved all so much that he was willing to die for us. The miracles were real as well. 

He will come back again in the future as a soul. I dont know when. 

I simply knew. There was no doubt at that frequency. I actually entered the consciousness frequency Jesus was at. If not, I would have never understood such things. At such state, life literally felt like a dream video game. 

I had no idea you could recieve knowledge and lessons from masters randomly at higher states. 

He has been the highest example of God's love till now, that I know. I think Sadhguru will do something similar in the sense of leaving a shockingly visual symbol of God as well. 

Believe in his words until they become your direct experience. You will be saved. 

Edited by Kalki Avatar

Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know. - Jeremiah 33:3

https://open.spotify.com/track/4V0rRwRqhFPxSJb40XmKA1?si=lNN5hNRPTxi6zNzzi9gFqw&utm_source=copy-link

@Kalki Avatar Jesus was no doubt an enlightened teacher. Before I awoke to the soul or essence of existence, in no way did his teachings resonate with me. In fact, I honestly thought he was a jerk. Telling people to poke out their left eye just because they couldn't help their natural instincts and look at their neighbour's wife lustfully. Quite the extremist, I imagined him to be, and just so full of it. But now I've actually warmed up to him.

Now his teachings come across more radical and deeper than I could have guessed. I now realise why he was here, and why he needed to be here. He's given us hope. Now, I'm actually looking forward to meeting the guy in the next world. I'm sure he has a lot to say to us. If he didn't, I'd be shocked. 

Well the issue is that, nobody has come back to life and lived and changed the world as much as Jesus did.

You need not believe the story, but if you are truly honest reading the gospels, you will see that Jesus is not an enlightened teacher, he is the Actual God incarnated in the flesh.

Just read the Gospel of John.

"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

The same was in the beginning with God.

All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

In him was life; and the life was the light of men.

And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not."

Let thy speech be better then silence, or be silent.

- Pseudo-dionysius 

His apostles ran and hide and was afraid when he was crucified and denied him, but they later sacrificed their life for saying that Jesus is the messiah and that he is bodily resurrected, they got cruficied, thrown to wild animals, beheaded, skinned alive etc.

And Paul, he was a persecutor of Christians ordering arrest which lead to the killing of them etc, but he became one of the most important spreaders of the Gospel after Jesus appeared to him after his death.

Jesus is the Logos of the Infinite, Jesus is the divine infinite mind becoming flesh for humans.

"That was the true Light, which lighteth every man that cometh into the world.

He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not.

He came unto his own, and his own received him not.

But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:

Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.

And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth."

- Pseudo-dionysius 

Someone on another forum posted a supposed channelled message from Jesus the other day, funnily enough, in which he talks about why he came to earth - I thought it made for very interesting reading, so I figure I'll share it here:

https://www.jeshua.net/about-us/who-is-jeshua/

'When you look outside yourself for something to make you feel complete, you never get to know the fullness of your essential nature.' - Amoda Maa Jeevan

38 minutes ago, RickyFitts said:

Someone on another forum posted a supposed channelled message from Jesus the other day, funnily enough, in which he talks about why he came to earth - I thought it made for very interesting reading, so I figure I'll share it here:

???

- Pseudo-dionysius 

9 hours ago, RickyFitts said:

Thanks for sharing ???

14 minutes ago, Husseinisdoingfine said:

christ-at-33-heinrich-hofmann.jpg

Why you post this?

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

48 minutes ago, A Fellow Lighter said:

Thanks for sharing ???

You're very welcome. :) 

'When you look outside yourself for something to make you feel complete, you never get to know the fullness of your essential nature.' - Amoda Maa Jeevan

Just now, RickyFitts said:

You're very welcome. :) 

It was certainly an interesting read. Thanks for sharing as well.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

4 hours ago, Razard86 said:

It was certainly an interesting read. Thanks for sharing as well.

Also very welcome. :) 

A finite form cannot encapsulate infinity. The figure of Jesus was NOT God. 

At least, not in the sense of being “uniquely God”; not any more than a ham sandwich is God.

Edited by axiom

Apparently.

25 minutes ago, axiom said:

At least, not in the sense of being “uniquely God”; not any more than a ham sandwich is God.

According to Christian doctrine the finite form of Jesus was the pure form of infinite potentiality. Jesus was the divine in form, hence he was called the 'son'. The Father represented unmanifested infinity. And Jesus' message was that the infinite and the finite are both one. Separate yet one.

You will see that in the new testament that Jesus also talks to God the Father several times. Which is also one of the reasons that Muslims don't believe in the divine status of Jesus, as Jesus refers to God in the third person.

Of course you can say that a rock is just as much God as Jesus is. But a rock can't talk, a rock can't possess and transfer wisdom, love, being and intelligence like a human form can.

RIP Roe V Wade 1973-2022 :)

8 hours ago, axiom said:

You are limiting God in saying the divine Logos can't incarnate into finite reality which he has made..

He's omnipotent. God is completely capable of assuming any form he so desires, he chose to become a Second Adam to open up the pathway for salvation, since humanity failed time and time again. 

" I am the way, the truth, the life, no one comes to the father except through me "

- Pseudo-dionysius 

8 hours ago, vizual said:

According to Christian doctrine the finite form of Jesus was the pure form of infinite potentiality. Jesus was the divine in form, hence he was called the 'son'. The Father represented unmanifested infinity. And Jesus' message was that the infinite and the finite are both one. Separate yet one.

You will see that in the new testament that Jesus also talks to God the Father several times. Which is also one of the reasons that Muslims don't believe in the divine status of Jesus, as Jesus refers to God in the third person.

Of course you can say that a rock is just as much God as Jesus is. But a rock can't talk, a rock can't possess and transfer wisdom, love, being and intelligence like a human form can.

Jesus is the creator of the universe together with the Father and Spirit, a rock is not God, isn't that obvious?

We are finite creatures, and so is a rock.

God became man so that man might become god.

You will never be God in essence according to Christians.

God is God, you can certainly participate in the divine life but never become God as he is in himself since you are created and are a creature.

The universe is not God.

God created the universe through his infinite power out of nothing.

Jesus is the divine omnipotent mind which the father has begotten through out eternity, Jesus is the Logos incarnated.

God is transcendent but also immanent, but creatures is not God and is that not obvious?

You are created so you can share the divine life and participate in it, thats the whole plan, thats why Jesus was even here in the first place.

Thats theosis, deification. 

The Father is not potentiality or unmanifested reality either.

He is the ACTUAL God, he has always been Life and ACTUAL.

You have not been actual forever, but God certainly has.

Reality is neither non dual or dual, but both and transcending it.

Thats the trinity.

- Pseudo-dionysius 

At the world's beginning was Logos; Logos was one with God, and Logos was also God.

Logos released itself into the world; the beginning was overseen by Logos and also by God.

All things were made by Logos ; and outside Logos was no thing made that was made.

In Logos was made possible life; and that life bloomed to the consciousness of man.

The consciousness shines even in the dark; and the dark is ever untouched by it.

If by wisdom and a person has come to understand that what exists was brought out of non-being into being by God, he intelligently directs the soul’s imagination to the infinite differences and variety of things as they exist by nature and turns his questing eye with understanding towards the intelligible model (logos) according to which things have been made, would he now know that the one Logos is many logoi? This is evident in the many incomparable differences among created things. For each is unmistakably unique in itself and its identity remains distinct in relation to other things. He will also know that the many logoi are the one Logos to whom all things are related and who exists in himself without confusion, the essential and individually distinctive God, the Logos of God the Father. He is the beginning and cause of all things in whom all things were created, in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or principalities or authorities–all things were created from him and through him and for him (Col. 1:15-17, Rom. 11:36). Because he held together in himself the logoi before they came to be, by his gracious will he created things visible and invisible out of non-being. By his word and his wisdom he made all things (Wisdom 9:1-2) and is making all things, universals as well as particulars, at the proper time.
St. Maximus the Confessor, Ambigua

- Pseudo-dionysius