mo_v

The way that god made this world it’s fucked up.

12 posts in this topic

Nothing I do is ever right why can’t God just give me a clear path why is that so f***ing hard to ask for.

1 hour ago, mo_v said:

Nothing I do is ever right why can’t God just give me a clear path why is that so f***ing hard to ask for.

You are asking for something outside of you to come make a path for you. 
You are God. Make the path.  

“Life is just a break from an Infinite Orgasm. Prolong your break for as long as you want. Ride that wave. But don’t forget where you're headed.”

You are here to learn. don't complain and get to work. Nobody is going to do for you

39 minutes ago, Vincent S said:

^This. 

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。

10 hours ago, mo_v said:

If you make mistakes then just learn from them and move on. 

You choose the path and some parts of the path might be more difficult than other parts but the difficult parts is where you grow the most.

18 hours ago, mo_v said:

Sometimes a little suffering goes a long way.  You will come out the other side of the tunnel, trust me on that.  Just have patience and the answers will come to you.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

17 hours ago, Vincent S said:

You are asking for something outside of you to come make a path for you. 

@Vincent S This was ON POINT. I like your posts! Keep them coming

12 minutes ago, Michael Jackson said:

@Vincent S This was ON POINT. I like your posts! Keep them coming

❤️

“Life is just a break from an Infinite Orgasm. Prolong your break for as long as you want. Ride that wave. But don’t forget where you're headed.”

On 4/7/2022 at 2:38 AM, mo_v said:

I think God made the world perfectly. It's people who abuse their God given free will that makes the world fucked up. You probably have multiple paths that you can walk down in your life. I think your problem is you are looking for a painless easy path which is all rainbows and butterflies. Such a path does not exist. You can have a clear path, you just need to be accepting of harsh realities and then you can choose the clear path that is right for you.

I think people who say the way God made this world is fucked-up are usually full of shit.

Don't blame God for your issues.

Take responsebility for your own actions and have faith that a supreme intelligence will guide you and be with you, life is not supposed to be easy, it comes with hard trials but it is a growing into wisdom.

Let thy speech be better then silence, or be silent.

- Pseudo-dionysius