lizz_luna

How to balance masculine aspect

11 posts in this topic

Okay my question is, as a woman, how do I balance my masculine aspect when I am overly feminine? I am very sensitive, super loving, open etc. but I am in a phase where I want to naturally now gravitate towards being more direct, logical, and grounded. So what is some practical advice of things I can do to balance my masculinity? and will this create some type of repulsion to guys who are balanced in their masculine?

Thankksssss!!!

You just embrace it. The masculine don't care what others think. It just does what it does. People who are repulsed by it aren't worth your time anyway. ;) That's the attitude I adopt.

Be fearless wherever you can.

Be okay with being "alone"/enjoying your own company as opposed to pleasing people who don't appreciate who you authentically are.

Edited by puporing

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。

You asking for practical tips is already a masculine act. Here are my tips:

1. Pretend to be a man and/or do manly stuff as an experiment.

2. Repeat step one until you get out of the bubble of your gender-based identity and conditioning.

3. When you feel you have explored the masculine nature enough, come back to your feminine nature or whatever role you want to play in life.

4. Keep playing, practicing, and mastering the energies as life calls for it.

@lizz_luna There is lots of masculinity already in you. No need to enforce it. 

It's rather a question of how good can you let go of your feminine identity. 

Becoming more conscious of my inner nature, let me, as a man, be more open to my feminine side. I think this works for females as well. 

Thank you everyone for your answers!!! Will try all your suggestions

My fiance also has challenges to integrate her masculine side. I recommended to her this affirmations and she liked it: 

This is pure sun/masculine energy. Look at the others and pick the one you like ( he also has a couple with female voice but my fiance still prefered the male version)

Feel this. Find these aspects inside of you, try to remember that feeling and then try to invoke that during your daily life. Good luck!

In the Vast Expanse everything that arises is Lively Awakened Awareness.

1 hour ago, Arthogaan said:

My fiance also has challenges to integrate her masculine side. I recommended to her this affirmations and she liked it: 

This is pure sun/masculine energy. Look at the others and pick the one you like ( he also has a couple with female voice but my fiance still prefered the male version)

Feel this. Find these aspects inside of you, try to remember that feeling and then try to invoke that during your daily life. Good luck!

Any permanent effect on affirmation? 

Well it certainly helps me to get in touch with the archetypes inside myself. It is not an effect per se, but it is like tuning into those aspects inside of you and realizing that they are there, so if you focus on them for a long time and create a new habit in mind, a new default that includes that aspect - well then you just changed your personality.

In the Vast Expanse everything that arises is Lively Awakened Awareness.