Yeah Yeah

The core of the Universe is not love???

49 posts in this topic

16 hours ago, amanen said:

The world is here just for you and your experience. IT IS FOR YOU!

@amanen I grew up with people saying..."wake up, the world does not spin around you". Now I know from experience it does! What a trick I can play with myself!

Nice post, thanks!

17 hours ago, amanen said:

The universes intelligence includes loving you personally through whatever form it will come. It cares about you and you specically.

When you become so conscious that you see how you personally designed the universe from love, you can realize that it has all been for YOU. Not somebody else.

When your love towards yourself is so great, nothing bad will happen to you.

I don't mean you get mugged but by some unattachment avoid the suffering from it, but by the understanding of tour true nature you will never even get robbed, thus avoiding the suffering.

You still think there are other people who can hurt you, but the truth is that they are so deeply you that if you so desired they would give all of their posessions away to you instead.

Because everybody knows you are it anyways, they are just pretending.

If you want to you can make the whole world happy immediately. But the world does not exist, only your personal life does. Thats the whole illusion, that there is some big bad world. Its all within your control directly.

You are God completely, ever loving yourself. The less you own up to this fact the more sufferring you will cause for yourself comimg from apparent "other" causes such as disease, other people, and external events.

I do not ever have to work because God took care of me with her unconditional love towards me by making me a millionaire.

God also showed me what true passionate unconditional love in a relationship is.

Even meeting my girlfriend was not accidental but we met due to magical abilites induced by MDMA. If that isn't God personally caring, I don't know what is.

It is your dream, and of course you love yourself. 

All I did was achieve an unprecedented amount of trust towards love.

I gambled my whole life on trusting God.

And God answered me back with more love

There is no need to accept the suffering, the suffering of the world is not even real, you are God, take ownership and make yourself the heaven that you deserve.

This is the infinite beauty of solipsism.

When you say you gambled your whole life on trusting God....mind going into more detail please?

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

The universe is everything and everything is love.

That includes disregard of humans.

From the universes perspective that is still an equal love. 

It’s the same for cancer, war, etc.

Just a lovely game to the universe.

But if we didn’t feel it so dire we wouldn’t have the game at all.

We have to understand that we are preference machines. we prefer this  and this no, and as kids our reality is preference. pure selfishness. some have what we call nobility of character. that is, they are capable of distinguishing truth from preference, and in very few cases, moreover, they choose the truth. Others are miserable and they can't even see beyond the preference. Preference is everything. Nothing more exist.

knowing that we are preference machines... what is love for us? we call love what suits us, who cares for us, understands, helps, values. This is not love, it is society. You love your partner because he contributes to the company that is your life, if he stops contributing, you fire him. that is human love. it has nothing to do with the love that is existence.

To understand that reality is love, you have to see through preference. remove it and reality is a shining jewel, a work of art of love. the colors, the sounds, each breath, and beyond: the pain, the decay, the sadness. they are jewels of love, but to see it we have to put aside what suits us. the prize is great, is to see. Preference is blindness 

Edited by Breakingthewall

On 5/27/2022 at 11:53 AM, amanen said:

The universes intelligence includes loving you personally through whatever form it will come. It cares about you and you specically.

When you become so conscious that you see how you personally designed the universe from love, you can realize that it has all been for YOU. Not somebody else.

When your love towards yourself is so great, nothing bad will happen to you.

I don't mean you get mugged but by some unattachment avoid the suffering from it, but by the understanding of tour true nature you will never even get robbed, thus avoiding the suffering.

You still think there are other people who can hurt you, but the truth is that they are so deeply you that if you so desired they would give all of their posessions away to you instead.

Because everybody knows you are it anyways, they are just pretending.

If you want to you can make the whole world happy immediately. But the world does not exist, only your personal life does. Thats the whole illusion, that there is some big bad world. Its all within your control directly.

You are God completely, ever loving yourself. The less you own up to this fact the more sufferring you will cause for yourself comimg from apparent "other" causes such as disease, other people, and external events.

I do not ever have to work because God took care of me with her unconditional love towards me by making me a millionaire.

God also showed me what true passionate unconditional love in a relationship is.

Even meeting my girlfriend was not accidental but we met due to magical abilites induced by MDMA. If that isn't God personally caring, I don't know what is.

It is your dream, and of course you love yourself. 

All I did was achieve an unprecedented amount of trust towards love.

I gambled my whole life on trusting God.

And God answered me back with more love

There is no need to accept the suffering, the suffering of the world is not even real, you are God, take ownership and make yourself the heaven that you deserve.

This is the infinite beauty of solipsism.

Very beautifully put, but you might wanna expand on this. 

So, why are you telling us this? If God made you a millionaire and had you find your soulmate, then aren't you God and we are just a bunch of pixels on a screen? It is either your dream personally, or it is mine/somebody else's. 

Or are you proposing that we live in different personal realities and somehow this forum is the breach between them that allows us to communicate?

28 minutes ago, michaelcycle00 said:

Very beautifully put, but you might wanna expand on this. 

So, why are you telling us this? If God made you a millionaire and had you find your soulmate, then aren't you God and we are just a bunch of pixels on a screen? It is either your dream personally, or it is mine/somebody else's. 

Or are you proposing that we live in different personal realities and somehow this forum is the breach between them that allows us to communicate?

When you think about it, you could never have infinity AND something else, or what was called infinity isn't... But we do see finity. Infinity alone is nothingness. All form has finite borders... So infinity MUST be self dividing into infinite finities... And then I suspect it follows that each of us may just be one of those. As there is nothing to our personhood but some kind of finity.......

@RMQualtrough How can infinity be nothing? If I experience this finite form, and non-dual teachers suggest "this is it, nothing to seek" ... how can this finite experience be IT and there's zero infinity beyond my finite senses to experience ... non-dual teaching reeeeeeally get on my nerves, as they try to turn myself into a stone budha who does nothing, which is so boring,

It’s not love. It’s non-resistance. Might as well just call it Love ❤️ though. It’s just not a biased love — it’s perfectly unbiased. It could also be described as Pure Faith — faith in absolutely nothing specific; all-inclusive fear-free faith.

Edited by The0Self

9 hours ago, Yeah Yeah said:

@RMQualtrough How can infinity be nothing? If I experience this finite form, and non-dual teachers suggest "this is it, nothing to seek" ... how can this finite experience be IT and there's zero infinity beyond my finite senses to experience ... non-dual teaching reeeeeeally get on my nerves, as they try to turn myself into a stone budha who does nothing, which is so boring,

When you are a leaf on a tree, you might wonder "why am I just this finite leaf, everyone says I'm a tree!" It's a strong perspective shift that allows you to recognize you are the tree.

Nothing is the only thing without boundary anywhere. All things are finite as all things have boundaries. Even infinite sets are bounded. Nothing ought to be there in the background.