Random witch

Sigma males are lying to themselves

10 posts in this topic

The concepts of Alpha, Beta, Sigma are pretty common among pickup artists, incels, red pill, MGTOW and many men precive them as a solid reality and a way to categorise and identify themselves.

This guy explains why the concepts of Alpha, Beta, Sigma are detached from reality and focus particularly on revealing the the real intentions and needs of men that identifed with being a sigma male, why more men identified with being a sigma male, and why it's so toxic and harmful for the psyche.

I find it pretty interesting to watch, as a women. He raised a lot of doubts that I had about all those hierarchy concept and sigma manhood in particular.

Edited by Random witch

It's more of an internet meme than people really thinking it has any real world validity. Although it's definitely true that there are weak men that fit the 'beta' description.

RIP Roe V Wade 1973-2022 :)

4 hours ago, Random witch said:

The concepts of Alpha, Beta, Sigma are pretty common among pickup artists, incels, red pill, MGTOW and many men precive them as a solid reality and a way to categorise and identify themselves.

If anyone seriously considered himself to be a sigma male I'd just find that hilarious.

For me this is just an internet meme that serves to have a good laugh (because honestly some of these clips are just hilarious). ??

I found it weird that all of these concepts popped up a couple of years ago in my YouTube feed. I deleted pretty much all of these videos as it was just to werid and seemed like an invention of some sort to explain some dynamic. 

I don't have time to watch the video entirely. Yet gender itself is constructed especially socially. I'd most likely fall into the category of a sigma male from what I saw during that time (2years ago) as they displayed it as introverted alpha. 

People apparently are abusing these concepts and re-inveting them. At the beginning I thought it was a cool alternative for introverts. I don't really know what that means I generally always stayed away from alpha/beta/sigma w/e. Categorizations as they just seemed to divisive. As well as they are adding stuff. 

Dunno sounds like a bogus invetion when I skip the video for some self-serving agenda of humans.

As a certified Top Shelf Level 5 Sigma Male of the 1st Order of Coolness, I disagree! 

Is all that we see or seem

But a dream within a dream?

- Edgar Allen Poe 

The alpha, beta, sigma concepts are just labels to define the attitude towards the system. The aplhas wants to be the big boss, the betas dont mind being the meek slave, and the sigmas just step out the paradigm and dont want to be part in this silly game.

Why would i listen to this beta cuck soyboy when he isnt even on his sigma grindset

The part that I find so funny about this entire topic...is everybody is talking about what is real and what isn't real. First of all what is real or isn't real is subjective if you aren't talking from an absolute sense. Second every label someone makes up is just that a label. So arguing whether Sigma male even exists is like arguing whether a cat exists. A cat is not a cat, we just call it a cat. Its just a label or map that we utilize to navigate things.

What you SHOULD question is whether the definition applied to the words Sigma, Alpha and Beta works and I'll tell you it does work. Now whether the INTREPRETATION of those meanings works is a WHOLE OTHER STORY. Because the irony I have discovered is that each label actually inadvertently helps and hurts the other.

I'll give an example. Most Alphas have sex with various women without having to invest in them. The only reason this is the case, is because most betas are all investing in the same girls that Alpha is having sex with. Now the Alpha goes home and brags and thinks he did something, not realizing that without those betas he looks down upon he would need to invest. 

The irony is a Pure Alpha is not fully integrated because he is too selfish. The irony is a Pure Beta is not fully integrated because he is too self-sacrificing. They are both polar opposites of the extremes, and need to be balanced. The Alpha needs to broaden his definition of self to include others and the Beta needs to remember that his self exists and deserves to be cared for i.e. boundaries.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

The mistake is to identify yourself as anything that limits you.

Learn to resolve trauma. Together.

Testimonials thread: www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82672-experience-collection-childhood-aware-life-purpose-coaching/