PataFoiFoi

How is War, Genocide, Torture & Suicide Gods Love?

38 posts in this topic

it seems that life evolves, learns from itself, trial and error. and his favorite tool to encourage himself is suffering

@Carl-Richard

@PataFoiFoi if I may offer you a fresh perspective, there is no reason as to why God is love. You see, one cannot just rationalise their way into awakening to the nature of Creator. Logic isn't God - Love is God. This is simply because love is the greatest power. Nothing else. Do not reason, look and see for yourself. Everything that one does s/he does out of love. Love is power, it is the only power. But most humans just don't see this, they think that everything works according to a logic, they only perceive love in one dimension - the self love dimension - while love is more than that, it is multidimensional. This is why I prefer to use the word “care” instead of love, people don't know what love is. They only understand that they care about things, and think it's for rational reasons like survival or whatever. They don't even associate their “caring” with love, they associate “care” with ego, using words like attachment to render caring below enlightenment. That's why their God is so indifferent with the way things unfold here on earth. But this is okay, one day they'll see. It's inevitable.

31 minutes ago, A Fellow Lighter said:

if I may offer you a fresh perspective, there is no reason as to why God is love. You see, one cannot just rationalise their way into awakening to the nature of Creator. Logic isn't God - Love is God. 

It's pretty logical. When you love something (even in a biased way), you experience more of it, which means that more of reality reveals itself to you, thus reality is Love.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

War, torture, murder, rape, genocide, terrorism, child and animal abuse - this is not love. You have to be a twisted psychopath to call these things Love.

The trick is this: All of those horrors mentioned above are "For the Sake of Divine Plan", it's "For the Sake of Greater Good".

In that perspective, and only from that perspective, evil is good, because evil is "for the sake of good" just as good is for the sake of good.

What is the Divine Plan? We have to have faith t's Good.

Edit: And by the way in all of the episodes Leo never mentions that evil is for the sake of good. He just states "you don't understand you egoic idiot, God is All Love you just don't see it" -- these kinds of teachings create more harm than good.

Edited by Vladimir

Journal of Jesus Christ - https://journalofjesuschrist.com

6 minutes ago, Vladimir said:

War, torture, murder, rape, genocide, terrorism, child and animal abuse - this is not love. You have to be a twisted psychopath to call these things Love.

To say that these things are Love is essentially to say that these things are reality. Whether you like them or not only tells you where your biases lie, and apparently they're pretty human biases. You just have to take off your human glasses and experience reality as it is without resisting it.

32 minutes ago, A Fellow Lighter said:

there is no reason as to why God is love.

There is a reason. Without love, nothing exist. Existence is love. 

the infinite loves itself with an infinite love and from it, everything that can exist exists. like an instantaneous explosion of irrepressible love. and from it also arises torture and pain, manifestations of infinite love that fill you until you can't keep it

5 minutes ago, Carl-Richard said:

To say that these things are Love is essentially to say that these things are reality. Whether you like them or not only tells you where your biases lie, and apparently they're pretty human biases.

..........What? Are you saying these things are not reality? Are you saying you are not a human being? 

........How far away from reality have people gotten away from Leo's teachings? wow.....

Biases? LOL man, just listen to yourself. These are not biases, these are distinctions of a healthy human being, unlike a Non-Duality nut like Leo.

Edited by Vladimir

5 minutes ago, Vladimir said:

..........What? Are you saying these things are not reality? Are you saying you are not a human being? 

No?

@Breakingthewall how can a human see that war, torture and suffering is love since it threatens its own survival? There is no way a human can call these things Love by staying a human. We either have to be God or a psychopath to see these things as Love. 

1 minute ago, Benton said:

Your perspective on this helped me. Thank you.

Np! ^_^

If you get to experience something horrible being done by someone you really love and you face the fact that dispite the stupidity of what's being done you CAN'T STOP LOVING that person, then you'll know a little more how everything is love. And sometimes that person doing something horrible is yourself. 

It's arbitrary. Do you weep at night for the animals killed for your dinner? (I ask this as a meat eater myself)

4 hours ago, PataFoiFoi said:

@Breakingthewall how can a human see that war, torture and suffering is love since it threatens its own survival? There is no way a human can call these things Love by staying a human. We either have to be God or a psychopath to see these things as Love. 

You're absolutely right brother. Anybody who tells you otherwise because they pretend to be more "Enlightened" or "Awakened" is actually more deluded. Also, there is no way for a human to be "God", this is the greatest delusion that Leo has fallen into. He calls this "God Perspective" where all "boundaries" and "distinctions" collapse, this is a trap that he has fallen into and he keeps preaching this to his audience which causes a lot of harm.

@EternalForest well i feel bad for them. We really torture them all their lives. Keep them in captivity were they easily get depressed and diseased and at the end kill them for their meat. And at the same time none of us meat eaters would be ready to experience the same thing done to those animals.

Conflict on one level is harmony on another. - Alan Watts

9 hours ago, PataFoiFoi said:

Exactly. He cannot see it because it threatens his own survival. but just because he don't see it doesn't mean it isn't. Obviously, if they torture me I wouldn't see it either, and even Jesus Christ on the cross said: God, why you have abandoned me. It is seen that at that time he did not see it either. but everything is love, god is love and reality is god. love is the substance of existence. you can realize this, not because leo or anyone says so, just realize infinity

Edited by Breakingthewall

I think it's because what you feel and sense is deeper than isolated thoughts and isolated imaginations; of course these thoughts and imaginations are "full power" in a developed human because they're synched to the feelings and sensations and in the first place the power of the T/I comes from the isolated "shape" it has, so it's because we are communicating using t/i that come from different f/s so when you know and have seen and have thought and imagined and unimagined that all the t/i come from different pools of f/s you know the pool is just the same so by pure logic everyone is fully right all the time at all times because god is love, I prefer the term god is pleasure because it's truer and more fundamental to me and I can mold and stretch it to love and back to pleasure from love but it's harder to stretch love for which I can't imagine it's pleasure source back to pleasure.

True profound thinking can be said to actually be more like manipulating your feelings and sensations at a mechanical level like a dance, like controlling the speed of your heartbeat, the nature of communication makes us confused, the very thoughts of others have to be "one" with us through all their natural tribulations of abstract logic and arbitrary pleasure, it's easy to see perfect "space/form/position" but it seems hard to feel the perfect "movement" in and of thoughts of ourselves and others, but yes with love everyone is correct and logical at all times to me because much of my logic is "in love" so I get a little hurt when people as the humans they are seem to not be in agreement with literally everything everyone else communicates at all times by which point I realize that I'm in slight disagreement with they're non agreement and then I go back to full agreement when I connect to the source feelings/sensations which I can only be sure that exist in that pool that I imagine exists whose only real justification and sustainability for its existence is the pure sensational pleasure it creates from increasing the complexity of itself like a separated entity that earned it's own existence and as the supreme logic that it is it knows it can/should/would connect with the other parts of itself which aren't like itself but don't yet know that their own logic is full love, just as something exists because it's love it's also much easier to see that it exists because of pleasure and therein the starting common source between "evil" and "good" and all in betweens is actually pleasure not love why?because love can go outside pleasure more often than pure pleasure ends in complex horror, only when it ends in love can it transform itself into some horror(what would be someone's else's pleasure), our pleasure and our love are very confused with one another at least within me, that's my view on the main reason for our own confusion and I know the answer exists.

Hope you're good at skimming through cause I'm not good at this communicating thing.