Seeker10304

Joe Rogan-Sadhguru episode goes hardcore into Alien stuff

14 posts in this topic

Is there anything more to say? :D Sadhguru description remined me of a weird record/investigation Leo posted once.

Personally I enjoyed it, felt that Rogan was resisting lots of what Sadhguru was saying until he started talking about channeling experiences and aliens, then he became hooked. Afterwards it seemed to me that Sadhguru was the one that didn't want to talk much about it. 

Anybody else watched it? Opinions? I am kinda amazed at how authentic Sadhguru is, not sure I believe everything he says, but authenticity truly makes you enjoyable to listen to.

Unfortunately I have no link to the episode itself, its on spotify ofcourse. 

I was very impressed that Joe  Rogan was able to get him to talk so much about it. I really have no experience with paranormal stuff he was talking about but it was really interesting. It is nice to hear Sahd Guru talk about something new. He seems to repeat a lot of the same points which is good in come ways but this talk was great. 

I also liked how Joe kept pinning him down trying to get him to reveal exactly what someone needs to do to get started taking control of their wellbeing. 

12 hours ago, Jordan said:

I was very impressed that Joe  Rogan was able to get him to talk so much about it. I really have no experience with paranormal stuff he was talking about but it was really interesting. It is nice to hear Sahd Guru talk about something new. He seems to repeat a lot of the same points which is good in come ways but this talk was great. 

I also liked how Joe kept pinning him down trying to get him to reveal exactly what someone needs to do to get started taking control of their wellbeing. 

Yeah me too, it seems weird, since Sadhguru has some pretty straightforward suggestions on how to Yoga. He has free videos with excercises, meditations and advice like "dont drink coffee" "follow a vegan diet". Ofcourse the real deal is going to a programm in one of his arshams. For anyone reading this there is a Inner engineering online which has a price tag, but due to the online part such things are ephemeral if you know where to look ;)

In any case Sadhguru, perhaps not intentionally, never adressed the real how to part, again even though part of it is literally free in his channel and I have personally used his stuff to great effect. 

Another first in this interview: Its the only time I have heard Sadhguru say he has no idea or knows too little about a subject. xD

Edited by Seeker10304

It doesn't exactly contradict DMT aliens.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

I just finished watching it. That was one of the best interviews with Sadhguru I have ever watched. It's the first time I learnt so much about his history. @BenG thanks, by the way.

On 2022-03-17 at 8:37 AM, Benton said:

I want to smoke dmt at that lake and see what happens

Lmao 

"Sometimes when it's dark - we have to be the light in our own tunnel"

@Benton That would be the most craziest thing ever! Would donate you for this trip 

I think sadghuru is very curious about this Being but too careful to investigate further. Here is the video f the encounter with this being

Edited by OBEler

Why is forbidden to talk about conspiracies about the deepstate but aliens are allowed? Leo ban this thread!

@Shawn Philips watch the video and you will understand.

he doesnt call it aliens but "beings" or "energies" who use this place as an airport. 

Besides that, since pentagon confirms ufos, aliens are a serious thing to talk about. 

30 minutes ago, Shawn Philips said:

Why is forbidden to talk about conspiracies about the deepstate but aliens are allowed? Leo ban this thread!

What about DMT aliens?

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

man there mus be something going on on the lake... here a youtube commentary

"I got the chance to do the pilgrimage to Kailash/Mansarvoar this past August with Isha. I've been listening to Sadhguru for 6 years, and I did the inner engineering program exactly 5 years ago. Since then I've done all the Isha programs and volunteered for most of them. I've attended various talks by Sadhguru, I've read almost all his books, watched all his youtube videos, read all his blogposts. I've visited the ashram both in the USA and in Coimbatore, India numerous times. I've been to various temples accross India and Nepal including the Dhyanalinga temple at the Isha Yoga Center. Despite doing all of this, nothing hit me as hard as Lake Mansarvoar did. Even Kailash was a very subtle process. When we did the process at Mansarovar, I can't explain or put into words what happened, even if I try it will sound so illogical and silly I won't even bother. All I can say is it's a phenomenal not to be missed. Before you die it's a place you must visit. Don't go there as a believer or non-believer, go there as a seeker. Just keep yourself open and receptive, a whole new dimension of life will open up for you."

"it was more of the way my body started acting, in terms of my breathing and sensations I was feeling, it's almost like something took over me. I tried to consciously stop myself but I didn't feel at ease so I just kinda let go of effort and let things happen naturally. One thing I will say is my body heated up internally like crazy. The water was ice cold as sadhguru said in the video, but after being soaked in the water completely I didn't even feel cold at all, infact I was still warm, and I was wearing just an underwear and the outside temperature was about 5-10 degrees celsius. After the process I was totally "buzzed" for the day. It was a really weird experience in many ways."

@Leo Gura What do you think is happening there? Some mass hallucination? Something like Ra?

Edited by OBEler

@Benton Report please!!! 

The World needs to know

Too bad you cannot make a foto of this multi conscious Alien Being. Nevertheless some strange thing will happen anyway, according to sadhguru and people who have been there

@Benton Yeah good plan. Consider on this lake, sadghuru and his group did some hardcore yoga practices to attract this being. I think you can feel what state of consciousness is needed 

Hope a low dose and good Intention will be enough 

A Partner just for safety would be also good