CuriousityIsKey

If Consiousnes can imagine two directors making a movie named matrix about a guy who

10 posts in this topic

If Consiousnes can imagine two directors making a movie named matrix about a guy who can fly and do all sorts...

Then the same Consiousness should be able to imagine that this can be done also in what one calls "reality".

Because otherwise consiousness would be fake news. But it is not fake news.

Consciousness can imagine absolutely anything and everything, even the limitations it places upon itself and the special effects in movies.

You have little idea how deep this rabbit hole goes.

Edited by BeHereNow
Elaborating my point

@BeHereNow you have no idea how much I’d appreciate if you could expand on this as much as possible. How far can it actually go and how so?

Leo gave this analogy to answer this question; if this life is like a video game, you would not want to be in that video game with powers like 'noclip' and 'godmode', that's fun for like 5 minutes, and then you want to go back and play the 'real' game with real challenges. The game where you have limitations and obstacles, and real opponents that pose a challenge and a threat to you.

Of course you can counter this with saying; well then let me have god powers for like 5 minutes, and then i will go back to the limited version. But that would also kind of spoil the game. Because a part of the game is feeling the stakes involved, and the experience of those stakes being very real and personal. 

RIP Roe V Wade 1973-2022 :)

Why are the only options God mode or nothing? In an infinite mind there are endless options in between these two. Most people would enjoy playing this game with abilities beyond what they currently possess. This is one of the reasons superhero films are wildly popular.

9 hours ago, CuriousityIsKey said:

If Consiousnes can imagine two directors making a movie named matrix about a guy who can fly and do all sorts...

Then the same Consiousness should be able to imagine that this can be done also in what one calls "reality".

Because otherwise consiousness would be fake news. But it is not fake news.

Consciousness can imagine anything it wants.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

It imagines everything - but there are rules.  I don't know why yet.  When/if I ever even know, I will share those rules.

23 hours ago, Benton said:

Listen man, you figure out how to fly and then get back to me. 
Because I wanna know too?

This company called easyJet, they've figured it out.

All stories and explanations are false.

On 09.03.2022 at 8:03 AM, Benton said:

Listen man, you figure out how to fly and then get back to me. 
Because I wanna know too?

Astral Projection ?

&

Lucid Dreaming ?

"Words mean something because they point to meaning beyond themselves."