Julian gabriel

Leo isn't Truth Seeking Anymore

10 posts in this topic

Disclaimer: THIS IS JUST A THEORY!

My theory is that Leo has realized the relative nature of truth to such an extent that his main priority is no longer "truth seeking", and rather constructing reality in a way that suits him personally. I don't know Leo personally, but I think the fact that he's being more choosie with the info which he shares, and the fact that he has realized that nobody else can suffer since he is the only one in existence, has put him in a position where helping others and lifting them up as well as lifting himself up isn't really his outlook anymore. 

I think Leo's new vision is probably more about constructing the best life for himself, and exploring what interests him personally and sucking the rest of us into his black hole of love comes far second. What i'm saying is that his audience is no longer a priority, they've just been along for his ride, for some time now. 

I think He does this for him, not us. Which will probably come back to bite him at some point but whatevaaa

(ik this is kinda obsessive, I just find him to be a very interesting person lol)

Someone misses Leo. 

Careful not to put him on a pedestal, in the end we all have to drop any "teachers", "gurus". 

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。

9 minutes ago, Aleister Crowleyy said:

@Julian gabriel 

*Recommendation: Dmt vape pen(250x), no less. Then, we can talk about Leo Gura Gura.

See you when I get home... But it was only me the whole time.

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

1 hour ago, Julian gabriel said:

they've just been along for his ride

Leo made that plain from the very start, we were watching his journey. Any ride we've been on we did out of our own choosing.

Edited by LastThursday

All stories and explanations are false.

4 hours ago, LastThursday said:

Leo made that plain from the very start, we were watching his journey. Any ride we've been on we did out of our own choosing.

@LastThursday Yeah good point, I forgot that he said that

5 hours ago, Aleister Crowleyy said:

@Julian gabriel You only made this so he would respond to you. Chill with the recognition-seeking behavior, or we will have you banned for speaking ill of our king.

And grow up. Your just as selfish. Look at your own life. All you care about is yourself. Everything you do is for you.

How often do you contemplate about Leo Gura, during your daily life? ? It's almost like he even exists solely for you.

*Recommendation: Dmt vape pen(250x), no less. Then, we can talk about Leo Gura Gura.

@Aleister Crowleyy I think you’re right. I’m projecting too much of my shit into him. Naughty me.      

this is everyone though, Osho used his status for women, Eckart Tolle profits off his books , Sadhguru has a youtube channel and lives comfortably. Can't escape survival. Ofcourse Leo cares about his business and is pragmatic but that doesn't detract from the value he provides. 

15 hours ago, Julian gabriel said:

the fact that he's being more choosie with the info which he shares

It is common for spiritual teachers to slow down .... with "illusion killing" haha when they receive feedback that their students can't handle it.

Adyashanti,  Jeff Foster, Lisa Cairns , Scott Kiloby and  Teal Swan are other teachers who seemed to have done this.

@Julian gabriel

21 hours ago, Julian gabriel said:

Disclaimer: THIS IS JUST A THEORY!

My theory is that Leo has realized the relative nature of truth to such an extent that his main priority is no longer "truth seeking", and rather constructing reality in a way that suits him personally. I don't know Leo personally, but I think the fact that he's being more choosie with the info which he shares, and the fact that he has realized that nobody else can suffer since he is the only one in existence, has put him in a position where helping others and lifting them up as well as lifting himself up isn't really his outlook anymore. 

I think Leo's new vision is probably more about constructing the best life for himself, and exploring what interests him personally and sucking the rest of us into his black hole of love comes far second. What i'm saying is that his audience is no longer a priority, they've just been along for his ride, for some time now. 

I think He does this for him, not us. Which will probably come back to bite him at some point but whatevaaa

(ik this is kinda obsessive, I just find him to be a very interesting person lol)

That what makes visions powerful, anyone's vision is their own first. I miss old Leo too.

Have you watched the solipsism video Leo gave?

How you live your life is your own responsibility, not someone else's. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today.