Forza21

I woke to the GOD. Death is the only whey to forget?

55 posts in this topic

I'm God. I'm absolutely everything there is. 

I would go to the doctor, to get some pills, but all I get is me. 

i can die, just to experience me dying, and forgetting again.

There's no cure for that, only self-deception. I can only cheat myself that i write this post to someone. It's all me. My imagination. It's all pure dream stuff. I can see it right now, and 100% conscious of that.

i feel it's not what i wanted. Fuck. Now i feel soo fucking lonely to the point of killing myself, and go into another self-deception-dream is a only way out?

how do i get less conscious?

Edited by Forza21

41 minutes ago, Forza21 said:

how do i get less conscious?

God realization is irreversible ^_^.

If you are seeing it as a negative, it just means you need to go deeper. Either you do it, or remain stuck in nihilism..which can destroy you.

Once you get a taste of your God nature (even for a short while), there is no turning back.

Edited by Terell Kirby

1 hour ago, Forza21 said:

i feel it's not what i wanted. Fuck. Now i feel soo fucking lonely to the point of killing myself

Nope, that's not awakening.

If you're upset about it you don't fully get it.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Just now, Leo Gura said:

Nope, that's not awakening.

all the reality collapsed into me. Now, is it my next  "self-deception, as *leo gura*, to keep myself into this dream?

Edited by Forza21

@Forza21 Dude, it's the best thing ever to be God. Enjoy the dream.

You don't need to fool yourself. Just marvel at and enjoy yourself. You can still do everything you could previously.

Just now, Leo Gura said:

@Forza21 Dude, it's the best thing ever to be God. Enjoy the dream.

yes, but it's pure imaginery. I really dreamt all of it. My parents. Me. I'm dreaming it right now talk i talk to someone, it's all me.  how do i live this life knowing i'm everthing there is? 

1 minute ago, Forza21 said:

yes, but it's pure imaginery. I really dreamt all of it. My parents. Me. I'm dreaming it right now talk i talk to someone, it's all me.  how do i live this life knowing i'm everthing there is? 

Dream.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

how do i live this life knowing i'm everthing there is? 

Live unapologetically totally and fully.

أشهد أن لا إله إلا الله وأشهد أن ليو رسول الله

Just now, Inliytened1 said:

Dream.

so it's just milions tools of self-deception? like this forum, you, and all of it?

Edited by Forza21

Just now, BipolarGrowth said:

I will be another one to point out that, if the realization leaves one feeling worse, it’s likely missing some rather key elements to it. 

What's the key left? I'M GOD! I'M YOU. I’M DREAMING ALL IT!  There's absolutely nothing outside me. 

5 minutes ago, Forza21 said:

so it's just milions tools of self-deception? like this forum, you, and all of it?

After you have awoken all there is left to do is go back to the dream.   Lucid.  But you have not awoken or I wouldn't have to tell you that. 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Your Ego will kick back hard in the following weeks and IF YOU WANT you will be able to deceive yourself again.

But take in mind, there is no problem on being GOD, frame it in your mind as if GOD is different than a HUMAN so its fully possible to play the Human Role while begin fully aware of the infinite consciousness. Life is to PLAY, dont worry of anything, everything will be just fine.

Edited by Alex_R

4 minutes ago, Forza21 said:

What's the key left? I'M GOD! I'M YOU. I’M DREAMING ALL IT!  There's absolutely nothing outside me. 

Then why aren't you happy?

What is the problem?

Just now, Leo Gura said:

Then why aren't you happy?

What is the problem?

Because even my "girlfriend" is pure fantasy. It's all me. I'm all alone. Right now i'm talking to me self, using my next self-deception as Leo. It was no fucking joke that there's no one to awaken but YOU.  

if i can't get less conscious, and forget, and can't enjoy it either what to do?

@Leo Gura I think the problem many people have with it, is that it feels like something you already know but have hid from yourself(on purpose). When you get your first real true hit of infinity and Oneness the ego doesn't want it. You realise why you were dreaming in the first place, to create otherness. Wouldn't that be so?

Because even my "girlfriend" is pure fantasy. It's all me. I'm all alone. Right now i'm talking to me self, using my next self-deception as Leo. It was no fucking joke that there's no one to awaken but YOU.  

if i can't get less conscious, and forget, and can't enjoy it either what to do?

Create something. Love? Happiness? Understanding? Sounds like you could use some certainty. A strong, deep and meaningful connection to your signficant other? Whatever you like, the shackles are off right?

3 minutes ago, Forza21 said:

You cracked the nut.  That does not mean that you can't enjoy the taste.   It should taste even better now.  Just give yourself time to come out of realizing your alone.   You will drift back into a limited state of consciousness again and what you imagine becomes real.  So your gf is real if you imagine she is.  That's all you have to do.  You now know how your powers work you just have to use them now.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

1 hour ago, Forza21 said:

You can enjoy it. God is Perfect.

Yes, your GF is a fantasy, just like everything else. And you can still enjoy her. You created her for your pleasure.

If you're not seeing the beauty of it, you're not getting it.

There's nothing 'to do' that you have to do. You're free now. 

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。