StarStruck

Eye contact game in the gym

33 posts in this topic

@StarStruck Fair play for approaching at the gym btw dude. I've approached a decent amount, CA wise, and never did a gym one.

Be-Do-Have

There is no failure, only feedback

7 minutes ago, StarStruck said:

I can't approach every girl in the gym since it would ruin my reputation.

Yeah, that's why gym is not a good place for approaching. You'll burn through it pretty quick and it will start to feel creepy. There's just not enough volume there.

I would only do it as a one-off if I saw a girl I really liked.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

4 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

This was 10 years ago.

Fair enough.

hrhrhtewgfegege

31 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Yeah, that's why gym is not a good place for approaching. You'll burn through it pretty quick and it will start to feel creepy. There's just not enough volume there.

I would only do it as a one-off if I saw a girl I really liked.

Sadly, that's how I got kicked out of this gym I used to belong to years ago.

9 minutes ago, Hardkill said:

How dramatic was it when you got kicked out? Did the clerk just tell you your membership was cancelled and not to come back when you finished your workout? Or did 2 shredded guys pick you up and throw you down some steps xD?

My gym is at my fire department and restricted from the public, so I don't have that as an option for picking up chicks. I mean there is one woman on the team that is pretty attractive but she is a bit out of my age range and I don't shit where I eat soo..

hrhrhtewgfegege

Running game in a gym isnt as hard as you guys are making it to be you just have to be smart about it. Im fortunate enough to where my gym has multiple locations relatively close to one another, so one is for me to work out by myself and the other is more of a social workout vibe.

If theres a cute chick I make a comment about how much weight shes lifting and have some small talk. If she seems receptive I start going into logistics, her training schedule, her workout split ect and then ask her if she wants to do a leg day workout. (I swear all girls do is workout their legs, you'd be surprised how many variations there are for working out your ass only lol)  After the workout I ask if she wants to grab a quick smoothie and take it from there.

I have never gotten a negative experience because I can tell when a girl has more time to talk vs she wants to finish her workout. In my social gym I have a good reputation, I usually workout with 2-3 other guys and sometimes others hop into our set. Usually the girls sees all of this so it just looks like your being social not trying to be some player. I even introduce them to my friends, just don't be weird, thats the number one rule in game.

3 hours ago, Hardkill said:

Hahaha

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

14 hours ago, hoodrow trillson said:

Leave women alone at the gym.

I think the same.

Edited by Tudo

Today I started approaching again, after a break of 4 months. Slowly building up my game with some day game on the street without an outcome; just loose chatter with girls; all fun, games and laughter.

In the gym I did my first approach of this year. The girl instantly blushed and was a little shy. Cute blonde girl. We chatted like 2-3 minutes and I started asking some logistics, and all was fine. I asked her name and we exchanged names and she cut me off and told me she had to continue training. So I'm not sure if she likes me or not.

My brain tells me she doesn't like me because she cut me off (but she also blushed and acted feminine). So I'm not sure. I have been told not to make so many assumptions in my life so we will see what will happen next time I see her.

In the gym I tread carefully because girls talk. lol.

Edited by StarStruck

6 hours ago, Tudo said:

@StarStruck Buddy, don`t try anything with women you see almost everyday. Listen to me. 

Luckily I don't see them very often

Girls find things creepy when your actions do not match your intentions. I.E. Looking at a girl without trying to get her number or get her on a date. Don't be paying lots of attention to a girl unless you are actually going to talk to her. When you talk to her, try to get her to a place more private, away from the rest of the people at the gym to make her feel more comfortable. Girls don't want to be seen as slutty.