Frosty97

How to generate Love within myself?

8 posts in this topic

@Leo Gura Leo, can you make a video about how to generate Love within myself so that I could share that Love with the World around me?

Recently found out that that's all I'd like to do with my life.

Edited by Frosty97

I am God. I am Love. I am Infinity. I am Frosty97.

@PurpleTree  It's been hard for me to feel grateful for things for a long time.

But I realized that it's time for me to get out of that rut and write a gratitude journal.

I try to write 3 or more things that I'm grateful for everyday.

With constant consciousness of the self love pours naturally to everyone. Do moojiji’s invitation for this. 

Also contemplate on the fact that absolutely everything is equal. Most evil human and the most innocent child are completely equal. There’s no reason to hate anyone but there’s also no reason to love anyone. So it’s up to you, choose love. 

Anyone who says they’re enlightened on this form in anyway is not, except me I am. 

@Leo Gura Request to Leo, could you do a video about how to generate Love within ourselves?

Do you feel moved by beauty?
I use this technique:

WIWfVOK.jpg

I look at something beautiful and just stare at it until I feel at peace, and then I offer gratitude for being able to see such things - there are perfections within nature that, for a glimmer of a second, move beyond the ordinary into the extraordinary and these are the moments you want to look out for, to say, "aha...!" and to appreciate that moment as much as possible.  Beauty can allow us to do this.

Offer something beautiful in return - in the moment, give up your heart and soul to it.  God made this for you, your whole life is for you!  Feel into it, into your breath, breathe deep and with a purpose.

(Find a song or image that speaks to you more than anything in the world and use that.)

eOumNhT.jpg

Wq3xWyd.jpg

j9GNNNk.jpg

3ujFFLt.jpg

Yq3mXZA.jpg

Now that you have your Love; collect it, and then send it out towards your fellow man.
Directing your life that way creates a positive feedback loop that will spill out into your own life.

"Don't think about all those things you fear, just be glad to be here."

Edited by Loba