Ook

Gist of Leo's highest teachings?

42 posts in this topic

Could it be said that these two videos are the summaries of what Leo wants to teach you ultimately? @Leo Gura Do you still stand with everything that is said here, or would you add/change some things?

He doesn't believe you exist, it's that simple. If you see his latest blog post and watch the entire video, he's just teaching as something to do. He doesn't believe there's any experience but his. That's it.

I will definitely be changing things. Those videos are mostly correct, but not correct enough.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

I will definitely be changing things. Those videos are mostly correct, but not correct enough.

Oh okay

But are you in God consciousness at all times? Are you beyond ego? You've said in the past that although you get all the incredible awakenings on psychedelics, you come back to your old state, therefore really the key to awakening is collapse of the ego. Is that still true? 

leo's highest teaching is: stick 30mg of 5meo in your ass and then do it again. but strangely, this teaching, which really works and is revolutionary, nobody puts it into practice

Edited by Breakingthewall

“Highest teachings” is a thought. ?

Right & wrong, correct & incorrect…. Also thoughts. 

@Leo Gura

”Not correct enough”

Just killing ‘me’. Thank you so much. God bless. Infinite love for you. 

? ? ? 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

6 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

leo's highest teaching is: stick 30mg of 5meo in your ass and then do it again.

I can't ???

19 minutes ago, Ook said:

I can't ???

Then do self inquiry whilel listening to the enlightenment videos in order from very first.  Listen to all the metaphysical ones.  You should get a break through. 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

54 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Then do self inquiry whilel listening to the enlightenment videos in order from very first.  Listen to all the metaphysical ones.  You should get a break through.

It's an expression of finding something funny and humorous, not saying that i literally can't do it. But i appreciate your advice

8 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I noticed you remembering Georg Cantor in your blog video. 

Apparently.

7 minutes ago, Nahm said:

You can use your phone all day long, but if it’s not connected there isn’t going to be much change. 

Umm. Beautiful. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

9 hours ago, Nahm said:

“Highest teachings” is a thought. ?

What if you were in the African Savannah and then suddenly a hungry looking tiger appeared in front of you, running towards you?

Would you simply say "hungry tiger is just a thought" and sit down and meditate or would you try to get inside your car? 

@Nahm Thanks. Superb video.

1 hour ago, Nahm said:

You can use your phone all day long, but if it’s not connected there isn’t going to be much change. 

Does this mean that deconstructing our reality without a better feeling replacement construction is, for the most part, a dead end (dare I say incomplete method of spiritual practice)?

Edited by softlyblossoming
grammar

@softlyblossoming

More so… first thing in the morning, do something you love. Even if only 15 minutes… so to speak, ‘connect’ first. 

You can sit in a car, push pedals & turn the wheel, but if there’s no gas in the tank the scenery ain’t gonna change. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

4 minutes ago, Federico del pueblo said:

What if you were in the African Savannah and then suddenly a hungry looking tiger appeared in front of you, running towards you?

Would you simply say "hungry tiger is just a thought" and sit down and meditate or would you try to get inside your car? 

@Federico del pueblo I think that would be an example of a dangerous future scenario being used as an excuse to create suffering in the present moment. So instead of worrying about preparing for the tiger attack, the idea with enlightenment work would be to just prepare for it without worrying, and to retrain our minds to operate like this.

@Nahm Have I got this puzzle piece in the right spot, new pal?