Vivaldo

How I perceive solipsism ?

90 posts in this topic

@ivankiss When you find someone other than yourself, point him out to us.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura Solipsism is a psychological issue.

Truth is beyond the mind, or the thinker, that could conclude that there are no others. 

57 minutes ago, ivankiss said:

@Leo Gura Solipsism is a psychological issue.

Read the definition of solipsism in the dictionary.

26 minutes ago, Leilani said:

@Leo Gura you also said you are conscious that you are imaginary? 

Yes, you imagine yourself. God is absolute imagination.

@Leo Gura kind of makes me feel like I dont have any control on anything anyway. I also feel like you have talked of this before. Scared me at first but doesn't diminish my joy or love for the people in my life even if it's just me.imagining them. How beautiful I love holding them and laughing and talking with them. I love the feel of there skin. Now I just don't feel attached to them 

12 minutes ago, Leilani said:

@Leo Gura were you scared during this awakening? 

No

1 minute ago, Leilani said:

@Leo Gura you think there is anything beyond this awakening?

I'm always open to more.

@Leo Gura when did this awakening occur? How is this different from realizing everything is infinite mind? That Everything is God's imagination in play forever and that you are the imagined and the dreamer

Edited by Leilani

4 minutes ago, Medhansh said:

how can he break out of my dream?

Can't

When something starts acting creepy, it's time to leave the ship. There's greater awakening there. Don't leave anything to chance. You shouldn't miss the moon for the stars.. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

The danger lies in believing no one but you exists, prior to proper self-realization. 

What you will end up with, is a psychological disorder. Not liberation.

10 hours ago, Vivaldo said:

These is only one being in this creation, the creator itself. That is me. This singular supreme consciousness is experiencing its creation through multiple and infinite orifices. This human incarnation as me is one of those orifices. You reading this is also me as God reading this from another orifice/incarnation. And finally each orifice has its own solipsistic bubble which pops when we die(i.e we stop dreaming). 

I used to think this, that I'm god experiencing every being that exists simultaneously, living many lives. I'm me, I'm my wife, I'm my dog, I'm every homeless person, I'm my great-great-great-great-grandchild. So I should be nice to them, because I'm going to be them in another life.

Since the last blog video I've dropped this notion. There's only me. There is only one orifice LOL

I literally can't believe you guys watched the blog video and you're still falling into obvious traps. He's making it so explicit now. Even his replies here, he told you over and over and you still don't get it. Maybe I still missed something too. I guess I must have, or I'd be le woke. It's still just conceptual for me anyway and I don't actually believe it at my core experientially yet.

Edited by Yarco

If this were true then I would you use the "other" in my experience to create who I imagine myself to be. Or who I want to experience myself as. Be the best mother I can be. Be the best person I can be. Be the best dog owner I can be. 

The way I understand it is that everything is sourced from you. 

all 'others' are sourced from you.

experientially speaking you should see all stimulus around as a product of you and this is the case for everybody.

It's non-duality. 

I still need to watch the blog video though, will check it out later today

Edited by SgtPepper

7 hours ago, Hello from Russia said:

Meh, we guys are like horny dogs, waiting for some enlightenment advice from Leo

Waiting for daily crumbs he throws at us..?

I'm open to it, as I am open to anything that allows me to have an awakening into understanding more of myself, but the way OP describes it is the way that I have felt it in my direct experience as one of the deepest and most profound discoveries.  It was all one thing, but everyone was partitioned, in like "bubbles" of their own awareness - I went through 'real' death, not conceptual, to understand this - I wonder if you have only just experienced your bubble for some reason?

Have you had awakenings to other bubbles, ever?  If so, how do you explain them from a solipsistic lens?