Vivaldo

My Request to Leo

17 posts in this topic

Look Leo I understand that you don't want to reupload the video. That's fine.

I can understand the amount of backlash you have received. It is my request Leo that kindly can you please make a separate video on YouTube explain to us exactly why you deleted the video because this is the first time you did something like this and we are shocked by the fact that you would do that, since by now you might have been immune to the destructive criticism.... 

Also please tell us which topics you won't specifically cover in the future. That will prevent further confusion.  

Thank you.?

@Terell Kirby Leo doesn't owe us any rescue or retraction either in the case that Solipsism video ever ruins people's lives getting existential crisises and suicidal ideation watching that video. I mean, disclaimers are there for a reason, after all. Yet he removed the video anyways ?

“We have two ears and one mouth so we can listen twice as much as we speak." -Epictetus

He made a short and sweet explanation on his blog. 

@Vivaldo I think after posting the video he realized sharing the deepest truths about reality to the general population would be very destabilizing to many. It isn't the best choice to take a baby and throw them into the deep end up the pool. He should consider structuring his teachings into different categories. I hope he does this, instead of sticking with his decision to not teach any advanced insights anymore. 

I know. 

4 minutes ago, tolo said:

He made a short and sweet explanation on his blog. 

But do you think I didn't see that? 

This is big news if he decides to quit this kind of content. Hence it's advisable for Leo to communicate it to us with detail.?

I love Leo’s videos, but some of you sound like addicts.

Leo owes us NOTHING. No if ands or buts.

Stop this; you do not deserve an explanation, a video, a course, ANYTHING.

Move on with your life.

I don’t really care if he ever releases the video or not. But if you have to choose between your hardcore fanbase, or the larger newbie mainstream watchers, it’s always advisable to stay faithful to your hardcore audience. Leo should realize that without your hardcore audience, there will be no newbie audience. The hardcore audience is where it starts and flows outwards toward the newbies. Basic marketing.

RIP Roe V Wade 1973-2022 :)

5 hours ago, Vivaldo said:

I know. 

But do you think I didn't see that? 

This is big news if he decides to quit this kind of content. Hence it's advisable for Leo to communicate it to us with detail.?

What more of an explanation are you looking for?

The post on his blog was clear. Some people aren’t ready for deeper spiritual insights.

My guess is that the video consists of mostly the same material that was covered before

12 hours ago, vizual said:

I don’t really care if he ever releases the video or not. But if you have to choose between your hardcore fanbase, or the larger newbie mainstream watchers, it’s always advisable to stay faithful to your hardcore audience. Leo should realize that without your hardcore audience, there will be no newbie audience. The hardcore audience is where it starts and flows outwards toward the newbies. Basic marketing.

Can u explain what is hapening now

I am hardcore fan but stopped watching leo for many months now

Is leo making videos for newbies or his recent videos newbie friendly

On one hand hardcore fans will hate newbie friendly videos 

On the other hand leo need more subscribers as he is offering his work for free and he need more people to survive

@zakur0 Ikr 

It's nothing special or different than other videos. 

Honestly it is nothing you already don't know.

On 16/2/2022 at 0:45 PM, Vivaldo said:

@zakur0 Ikr 

It's nothing special or different than other videos. 

Honestly it is nothing you already don't know.

....and what's due is execution

On one hand I'd want to watch it. On the other hand, my practise via psyhedelics is several years behind the theory, therefore the video wouldn't have been beneficial for me anyway, at this point.

Edited by rnd

Thank you ? Leo 

U listened to my request ? 

You are love ?