Preety_India

Do you ever get drunk before approaching a woman?

42 posts in this topic

<<first case>>

Do you think it's appropriate to get drunk before approaching a woman or a man? 

Does drinking help to lower your guard? 

What's your experience? <does it get too embarrassing >

<were you ever tempted to get drunk >

<<second case >>hypothetical scenario 

Imagine a hypothetical scenario. Let's say alcohol did not have any impact on your health and you felt fine the next day with no health issues. And you could freely drink as much as you wanted and it made you feel calm, lowered inhibitions. And it didn't cause any addiction. <hypothetical scenario >

Would you then prefer to get drunk every time you approach a woman? 

Edited by Preety_India

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

1 minute ago, Knowledge Hoarder said:

Everytime I tried, it got pretty embarrassing. I prefer the sober way.

I'm sorry it got embarrassing for you. 

Being sober and vulnerable is a bit tough sometimes. 

When I was really young my friends and I would certainly get drunk when going out. But approaching women was not too much of a focus back then, this just kinda happened along the way.

Now I wouldn't ever get drunk to approach women. Maybe get tipsy a little bit when going out with long time friends and then it kinda just so happens that girls and us bounce into each other.

1 minute ago, Federico del pueblo said:

Now I wouldn't ever get drunk to approach women.

Why? 

Just now, Preety_India said:

Why? 

It's not needed.

If it was needed, I'd still prefer to make myself independent of a substance.

I prefer to do the inner work required to be able to socialize with people without a whole lot of nervousness or shyness or anxiety.

Just imagine I see a girl I like on the street and want to approach her, but then I'm like "where's my bottle of whiskey, ah here in this pocket it is...good, I'll have a nice big mouthful before I talk to her" that wouldn't make for a good lifestyle in the long run.

I also just value my health a lot and don't tolerate a lot of alcohol. Especially the next day I feel like a complete mess.

Just now, Federico del pueblo said:

I also just value my health a lot and don't tolerate a lot of alcohol. Especially the next day I feel like a complete mess.

Let's consider an imaginary scenario. Let's say alcohol did not have any impact on your health and you felt fine the next day with no health issues. And it didn't cause any addiction. <hypothetical scenario >

Would you then prefer to get drunk every time you approached a woman? 

4 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

Let's consider an imaginary scenario. Let's say alcohol did not have any impact on your health and you felt fine the next day with no health issues. And it didn't cause any addiction. <hypothetical scenario >

Would you then prefer to get drunk every time you approached a woman? 

No. Then I would sometimes like to be drunk (or at the higher end of "typsy") because it's just kinda fun and different to a sober state.

But a lot of the times I'd still like to be sober when approaching girls. Reason being that when I'm sober I am the way that I am, nothing is altered. So a girl meets me the way I am and I have a more unblurred experience of her. I'll also be able to remember more  of what was being said (unless our hypothetical alcohol doesn't affect memory anymore) and I'm probably sharper and more eloquent.

half of all hook ups probably happened cause of alcohol

I'm fine with having a few cocktails. It's part of having fun. Talking to women is then just a natural progression of the night. 

Just now, Lyubov said:

half of all hook ups probably happened cause of alcohol

I'm fine with having a few cocktails. It's part of having fun. Talking to women is then just a natural progression of the night. 

Awesome. 

sure

i got most women while i was drunk, need to shut the anxious part of my brain off a bit

Being drunk actually makes one's game sloppy and ruins odds of pulling.

Maybe 1 drink is okay, but anything beyond that will actually ruin your game if you got good game.

And pulling drunk girls is a huge pain in the ass. Girls who are too drunk become impossible to pull and have sex with. Which is why guys who got good game avoid the most drunk girls. It's hard to pull a girl who cannot walk straight. Let alone the ethical and legal problems that could come with that.

Not to mention that drunk girls are gross.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

I Dont like It because i Dont like to behave like a bartard.

But the hard Truth is that you Dont got game/are socially anxious drinking Will get you more results than not drinking anything 

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

Being drunk actually makes one's game sloppy and ruins odds of pulling.

Maybe 1 drink is okay, but anything beyond that will actually ruin your game if you got good game.

And pulling drunk girls is a huge pain in the ass. Girls who are too drunk become impossible to pull and have sex with. Which is why guys who got good game avoid the most drunk girls. It's hard to pull a girl who cannot walk straight. Let alone the ethical and legal problems that could come with that.

Not to mention that drunk girls are gross.

What if the drunk was gorgeous or really hot looking and was making out with you?

Edited by Hardkill

22 minutes ago, Hardkill said:

What if the drunk was gorgeous or really hot looking and was making out with you?

Realistically it would be a long shot of pulling her.

I've pulled a few drunk girls when I first started game 10 years ago. They end up throwing up everywhere before sex can even happen. Waste of time. And gross too.

First girl I ever pulled threw up while I was trying to go down on her. It was so gross I lost my interest in having sex with her. Funny enough she came to visit me the next day sober. But I was too grossed out by her.

Never doing that again. Drunk girls are gross and a waste of time. High girls too. They seem easy but they are just a pain in the ass to wrangle. It's fool's gold.

The best kind of girl is one who is sober but really hot for you.

If you're smart you will not allow girls to drink too much. It's just part of good logistics game. The more they drink the worse it gets. 1-2 drinks is okay.

3 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I've pulled a few drunk girls when I first started game 10 years ago. They end up throwing up everywhere before sex can even happen. Waste of time. And gross too.

First girl I ever pulled threw up while I was trying to go down on her. It was so gross I lost my interest in having sex with her.

Never doing that again. Drunk girls are gross and a waste of time. High girls too. They seem easy but they are just a pain in the ass to wrangle. It's fool's gold.

a woman once threw up on me a little bit at a club :/

she was very drunk i guess and she was extremely embarrassed

wasn't trying to take her home anyway though

@Preety_India I think a light buzz for some people helps to take the edge off, allowing a person to be more open and conversational. I noticed that worked for me a long time ago, but I no longer drink. I’ve been sober for over 4 years now. I don’t usually frequent bars but when I do I enjoy the energy of others around me that are relaxed and I naturally feel more calm. I do a lot of reiki and energy work so it just seems to happen naturally, giving me that natural buzz I would get if I were drinking. 

But being drunk? That doesn’t sound like a great idea. I’ve known too many people in my personal life that had no control with their alcohol consumption and become down right belligerent and aggressive. I would think the person would want to remember what happened the night before instead of regret for their inappropriate behavior if it does happen. 

Once you discover the DMT vape pen you will never drink again.

29 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

First girl I ever pulled threw up while I was trying to go down on her. It was so gross I lost my interest in having sex with her. Funny enough she came to visit me the next day sober. But I was too grossed out by her.

If you're smart you will not allow girls to drink too much. It's just part of good logistics game. The more they drink the worse it gets. 1-2 drinks is okay.

So, did those pukey girls you pulled  not even look hot?

Edited by Hardkill