Someone here

Panic attacks

36 posts in this topic

What cured my panic attacks was seeing this is all me, thoughts are just watched by consciousness and there is no one but me, realizing that completely cured it. There is no "second you" having a panic attack. This is all happening "within you", so to speak.

@Someone here i wonder what something like trauma realese exercise would do you for you if it's happening at home. perhaps some deep breathing/shamanic breathing too

just be here, if you can do it this moment you can do it the next moment

this is the now, now is all that is real, the truth is now, not your concept or experience, just this

is there suffering in this ? work to be done young jedi. me

@Someone here For me what removed it pretty much permanently so far was working through it with a therapist.. mine was induced by my parents and interactions with them due to my upbringing. In particular, dream analysis where the source of it kept showing up and the therapist intervening with the repeated dynamic in a safe space. I don't know, I very much needed a strong/protective, healthy parental figure to help me get out of that fear cycle maybe there are other ways though. 

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。

@puporing hey how do you go about dream interpretation? my dreams are very wild but the essence of them are repeating themselves endlessly and it's very hard to grasp it. i just can't get it lol, but for sure it's something important - during my childhood and the friends I had

just be here, if you can do it this moment you can do it the next moment

this is the now, now is all that is real, the truth is now, not your concept or experience, just this

is there suffering in this ? work to be done young jedi. me

@catcat69123 That makes sense it would repeat yeah. Mine was around fear which caused panic attacks.. My therapist helped me reframe the situations that popped up in my dreams, it was a mix of focused breathing at crucial moments in the dream and recontextualization (eg, I was embarking on some kind of fun adventure when suddenly a sinister parent-like figure shows up and stops me from going further and derails my 'adventure').. he basically helped me zoom in on those moments and see that they had no power over me, and that I had the ability to make them go away in the dream context (through breath work). Since then I was able to confront my parents in my dreams (and in real life) which were big steps considering I was in so much fear. I don't know if I would've known how to do that on my own, happy to refer you to him if you'd like though he's a bit expensive.

Also 5-meo helped too more recently. Even though I already knew everything in my past is a story, the substance helped reaffirm this, that my past has no power over me and is just a story I am running/identified with in this human form and I can drop it.

Edited by puporing

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

20 hours ago, PurpleTree said:

So did you have a psychotic break of sorts or is your doc giving you those meds for anxiety and panic attacks?

Yes. He prescribed them for my anxiety. 

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

The medication suppresses the discord. Don’t take that as a suggestion to stop the meds, it is not. It’s an invitation, to, for the first time in your life, consider it’s what and how you’re thinking… and the discord or alignment with love. If you allow, receive the guidance, this is revealed to be what common sense is. Not to imply “your dumb”, just that it is actually effortless. It’s been the case since day 1. 

“With the same old decent lazy eye fixed to rest on you; aim free, but so untrue… every one’s so intimately rearranged, so focused clearly with such shine… it’s so fun to relate - so fun to relate - I said I relate!…it’s the room, the sun, and the sky.” -  Silversun Pickups 

Notice the simple nature of a panic attack: “no, you won’t go on that way, you’ll stop and sit down right now”. That is, so to speak, how much you are loved, how powerful our guidance is. 

Panic attacks can be likened to ‘bad trips’, in the sense, if ya just sit there what’s found is, you were fine the whole time. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

On 11/02/2022 at 9:55 AM, Someone here said:

I take INVEGA and prozac Rivotril and Zyprexa ...my therapist prescribed them to me .and I'm taking them consistency since a month ago. 

However I still from time to time get anxious and experience panic attacks.  

How to deal with this ? Like what should I do at the moment when I get the panic?  I tried breathing slowly but It doesn't work..

If anyone has experience with healing panic attacks then please share .

Thanks. 

There was a time when I had that in the most extreme way. It was more like a PTSD attack. My heart-beat was over 10-years on average on about 100 bpm. But mostly more and I had the heaviest panic-attacks one can imagine (or rather not) every day about 3 times. Like it was what people think hell is and what you don't want your worst enemy to experience. Like a psychedlic horror-trip, which lasts over 10 years - this is the most accurate description I can come accross with.

Before I graduated from high school, I was prescribed Lorazepam. That's usually given to people who are in the final stages of a terminal illness, because it's highly addictive.

I intuitively came to just sit and "bleed it out". Allow all thoughts and just sit and not move until it goes away. While doing this, shutting down all processes that somehow take energy or just the slightest effort, like trying to do anything or changing facial expressions.

At some point that was gone.

Edited by IAmReallyImportant

You can derive it from simple logic

Left means not right

I don't think there is anything you can do rather than doing as nothing as you can. Because, the panic attacks are about your mind taking control of and working "against" you. Personally, in this situation I think even certain breathing or relaxation techniques are too much. However, it may depends on the strength of the event.

You can derive it from simple logic

Left means not right

23 minutes ago, Someone here said:

Yes. He prescribed them for my anxiety. 

i'm not against meds but anti-psychotics+ssri+benzo seems like too much for just anxiety but i don't know your situation

did they try just an ssri first and it wasn't enough?

hope everything goes well

@Nahm is there any specific breathing exercises or anything that can help  me get grounded when I experience the anxiety attacks ?

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

@puporing intersting, how much 5 meo did you took to resolve panic attacks, what ROA and how often 

thanks!

2 hours ago, OBEler said:

puporing intersting, how much 5 meo did you took to resolve panic attacks, what ROA and how often 

Sorry I wasn't being too clear.. my panic attacks were already removed through therapy, as well as dreams that had similar dynamics. However, I notice there was still some lingering fear in my awareness(though much reduced at this point already). Which while I was on 5-meo it got completely removed and showed me that total peace and serenity is possible, and that my lingering fear was contributed by my attachment to my past and that it was a 'story' and not what I am... and post-trip I continued to experience the reduction in fear compared to pre. Dosage is hard to say coz I could only get vape pens for it right now, but it was in the medium dose range, was just the one trip.

Edited by puporing

6 hours ago, Someone here said:

@Nahm is there any specific breathing exercises or anything that can help  me get grounded when I experience the anxiety attacks ?

The key is shifting focus from thought to perception & feeling. ‘Being where you are’ / presence / letting discordant thoughts go. I’d read over these and see which resonate, and employ those daily, more preventatively, but even more so, just because it resonates, just for how it feels. 

I’d make (at least) the first fifteen minutes of everyday, just for you. Whatever feels good, great, happy, for you. I’d feel that good feeling and then proceed with whatever else. 

I’d also make a dreamboard and fill it with everything you like & love, and allow. The worthwhileness of life and ineffable magic of reality do shine through more & more, and the simplicity of aspects like fun become more pronounced and self evident. It’s more seen that indeed everything is working out for you. 

Maybe most key - note any limiting beliefs, and ‘I can’ts’ about your life, future, and what’s possible… note the discord, and affirm that you can / that with source all things are possible. 

Also, understanding the emotions is most connective. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

On 13.2.2022 at 4:15 PM, Nahm said:

The key is shifting focus from thought to perception & feeling. ‘Being where you are’ / presence / letting discordant thoughts go. I’d read over these and see which resonate, and employ those daily, more preventatively, but even more so, just because it resonates, just for how it feels. 

this grounding exercise is pretty nice ?

Raise your consciousness to the point you understand that is all on your mind

Psychedelics obviously help if you can handle the trip, like Paul statements got rid of this stuttering this maybe can go the same route