Godishere

Ramana Maharshi

90 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Gesundheit2 said:

@Leo Gura OK, fuck this. I'm out.

Lol, clever devil ;)

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura what actually happens when you/I fully Awaken? I mean do you just forget and start again? Do you incarnate back/forget your own infinitude? 

23 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Because truth cannot be hidden, denied, or avoided indefinitely. Falsehood and illusion is always a finite game. Falsehood and illusion is unsustainable because it is self-contradictory. Falsehood lacks structural integrity, therefore it always collapses. This is God's mercy! If God allowed falsehood to have indefinite structural integrity God would be the Devil.

Truth = integrity

In other words: God must be itself. God cannot not be God. Because Truth is itself. If Truth was not itself, it would be falsehood, which is absolutely impossible.

You're afraid of your own enormity.

It's hard to accept that you enjoy raping children.

Mr. Girl entered the chat. Sorry could not resist :)

11 minutes ago, Godishere said:

@Leo Gura what actually happens when you/I fully Awaken?

If I could put it into words that you could understand, it would kill you ;)

On 11.10.2019 at 0:17 AM, Leo Gura said:

First of all, solipsism is a conceptual scheme, a philosophical system. This is very different from actuality. In this sense solipsism is a fantasy whereas nonduality is actuality. Map vs territory. This is a HUGE difference. Don't underestimate this.

Secondly, solipsism is not even a good map. It does not recognize the truth of no-self and the truth that you are God. Solipsism is still dualistic in that it denies the reality of others by upholding the reality of the ego-self. Nonduality makes a more radical move. It denies the reality of all individual selves, especially oneself. If other people are unreal, you as a person must also be unreal.

If you are unreal, then what are you? Solipsism doesn't answer this ultimate question.

The part that solipsism gets right is that ultimately you are all alone. But what are you? You are not a finite being, as solipsism assumes. But when you finally realize that you are an infinite being, you will also realize that you are both alone and together, because infinity includes all dualities. You are so ONE that you cannot even distinguish oneness from twoness! Unless you do

@Leo Gura you wrote this some time ago. Does it still hold? Now everywhere i see your mysterious replay and people have no clue...

and also

do you agree with that?

Edited by Forza21

1 hour ago, Forza21 said:

you wrote this some time ago. Does it still hold?

It's generally correct but I have since reached a much higher degree of awakening.

The higher you go the more solipsistic it feels. You guys wouldn't like it. I struggle to stomach it myself.

3 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

It's generally correct but I have since reached an even higher degree of awakening

So I guess, the sky is not the limit?

6 minutes ago, Jakuchu said:

So I guess, the sky is not the limit?

The limit is whatever you're willing to stomach.

15 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

The limit is whatever you're willing to stomach.

A bell pepper is my limit. If I am having a good day maybe a sweet gentle pepperoncini, but that's about it

5605726c5aa2fea0cd19c398aa1f3092_be66a0c8af1b10a67c0f6d39a2693032.jpg

Edited by Jakuchu

17 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

It's generally correct but I have since reached a much higher degree of awakening.

The higher you go the more solipsistic it feels. You guys wouldn't like it. I struggle to stomach it myself.

But why is it so hard?  The higher you are, the less ego you have, so the less amount of suffering there should be... and the more GOD-LIKE you become,t he more "love" you are, so shouldn't it be total bliss istnead of fear?

3 minutes ago, Forza21 said:

so shouldn't it be total bliss istnead of fear?

Total bliss is what you fear most.

You call it death.

God's goodness will kill you.

4 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Total bliss is what you fear most.

You call it death.

God's goodness will kill you.

But honestly you're the only one spiritual guru, who talks about such destructive loneliness, so either you've really surpassed every other teacher there is, or maybe your direction to truth is slightly of track?

@Leo Gura Would you place yourself at "Infinity Chili" on the scale or would you go straight for pure capsaicin? 

Edited by Jakuchu

28 minutes ago, Forza21 said:

But honestly you're the only one spiritual guru, who talks about such destructive loneliness, so either you've really surpassed every other teacher there is, or maybe your direction to truth is slightly of track?

I'm not the only one. Spiritual teachers have told you from the dawn of the time that Self is all there is. You just aren't comprehending what they're saying.

Read what Ramana said in this thread.

So when Ramana tells you there is no other, you are happy and have no objections. But when Leo tells you that, you are defensive, surprised, and confused.

Countless gurus and teachers have told you that you are God. You accept that. You just aren't appreciating the full consequences of what it means to be God. I am making those consequence very explicit to you. And you don't like it. That's all that's happening here.

“One who sees everything as nothing but the Self, and the

Self in everything one sees, such a seer withdraws from

nothing. For the enlightened, all that exists is nothing but

the Self.”

— Ishopanishad: sloka 6, 7

@Forza21

30 minutes ago, Forza21 said:

Have you ever read any of Jed McKenna? 

Actually if you read McKenna carefully he leaves open the possibility of other minds. This is not technically correct. There is no such possibility. It cannot be left open if you become sufficiently conscious since your consciousness is Absolute.

As God you must have Absolute sovereignty over your Creation. Your Will must be Absolute and final. If you aren't willing it, if you aren't imagining it, it cannot exist.

8 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I'm not the only one. Spiritual teachers have told you from the dawn of the time that Self is all there is. You just aren't comprehending what they're saying.

Read what Ramana said in this thread.

So when Ramana tells you there is no other, you are happy and have no objections. But when Leo tells you that, you are defensive, surprised, and confused.

Countless gurus and teachers have told you that you are God. You accept that. You just aren't appreciating the full consequences of what it means to be God. I am making those consequence very explicit to you. And you don't like it.

You are not only one saying that "I'm GOD" , BUT you are the only one saying, that's  scary, lonely, hard for stomach etc. Other teachers say only about love, bliss. So either they don't want to scare any spiritual pursuers away, and you are the only one saying it realistically, or something went wrong during your way.