Godishere

Ramana Maharshi

90 posts in this topic

7 minutes ago, Forza21 said:

BUT you are the only one saying, that's  scary, lonely, hard for stomach etc.

Plenty of teachers have talked about the emotional challenges of awakening.

You haven't read enough spiritual books with close attention to detail. Otherwise you would not claim such things.

Other teachers say only about love, bliss. So either they don't want to scare any spiritual pursuers away, and you are the only one saying it realistically, or something went wrong during your way.

Obviously it's bad for marketing.

Many books have been written about the challenges people encounter during awakening.

But also, most teachers are simply not fully awake. So that is a factor.

You can awaken to no-self without being conscious of what "other" is. So you will be semi-awake but not fully realizing yourself as God and the oneness of God.

For example, Ralston's assistant Brendon is not conscious of other or love. And more. But you as his student could not appreciate this. The only way to appreciate it is to awaken deeper than him. Which I have done. But I can't prove that to you.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Forza21 some teachers want to sugarcoat spirituality.   But you have to remember that the Truth will literally kill you.  Which is precisely why the ego wants to stay asleep in the dream.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

27 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Plenty of teachers have talked about the emotional challenges of awakening.

You haven't read enough spiritual books with close attention to detail. Otherwise you would not claim such things.

Obviously it's bad for marketing.

Many books have been written about the challenges people encounter during awakening.

But also, most teachers are simply not fully awake. So that is a factor.

Fine enough. Ok.

So let me just ask my last, and final question. Very easy, but i guess not so simple.

Are you happier now? After the realization? Or was "Leo atheist" happier?

7 minutes ago, Forza21 said:

Are you happier now? After the realization?

Of course :D

Realization is the only thing that matters.

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

The limit is whatever you're willing to stomach.

You also said this: "Anyone who claims other minds, or allows for even theoretical possibility of other minds is not fully awake."

So you're saying there is an end to awakening and also that it is essentially unlimited. How do you reconcile that?

The more woke you get the more alone you get, until eventually you are so alone reality simple disappears forever into infinite nothingness/oneness.

That last bit is the most terrifying thing you can imagine. Everything simply disppears forever. You end reality.

You fully awaken, but you also realize you killed yourself, the universe, and all other beings. Now you bask in a pure metaphysical infinite love forever. It's a love that has no end, ever. It annihilates you until no memory of yourself remains. You are simulatenously fully awake and dead. You cannot even recall you ever existed as a human. You simply become nothing forever. It's what you imagine death is, but you are 100% conscious. You become so conscious it kills you. And you are so alone that no one and nothing can save you. You've completely lost your mind.

5 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

The more woke you get the more alone you get, until eventually you are so alone reality simple disappears forever into infinite nothingness/oneness.

That last bit is the most terrifying thing you can imagine. Everything simply disppears forever. You end reality.

You fully awaken, but you also realize you killed yourself, the universe, and all other beings. Now you bask in a pure metaphysical infinite love forever. It's a love that has no end, ever. It annihilates you until no memory of yourself remains.

Why do you share that, you are alone anyway, so you already know.

12 minutes ago, Baum said:

Why do you share that, you are alone anyway, so you already know.

You are sharing it with yourself. You don't yet know.

@Leo Gura i think that would be where you and other teachers disagree when u say mahasamadhi ends all others aswell. When other teachers say a mahasamadhi would end only that one soul. Other souls would still continue untill they fully awaken. 

Just sayin.

Those you do not forgive you fear. 

21 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

You are sharing it with yourself. You don't yet know.

But i already know, why would i share it?

15 minutes ago, Salvijus said:

@Leo Gura i think that would be where you and other teachers disagree when u say mahasamadhi ends all others aswell. When other teachers say a mahasamadhi would end only that one soul. Other souls would still continue untill they fully awaken. 

Just sayin.

There are no souls. There is only you, God.

10 minutes ago, Medhansh said:

I mean, how is it possible that there are enlightened beings within my dream?

You imagine them.

You can dream up a Buddha any night you're sleeping. No big deal. You can dream Hitler, you can dream Christ, you can dream a kangaroo, you can dream an alien, you can dream Leo.

7 minutes ago, Baum said:

But i already know, why would i share it?

If you knew you wouldn't be asking.

3 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

There are no souls. There is only you, God.

That's cool. But some parts of me say there're souls and some parts of me say there isn't. And some parts of me say everything in between.

Just sayin

Edited by Salvijus

2 minutes ago, Salvijus said:

That's cool. But some parts of me say there're souls and some parts of me say there isn't. And some parts of me say everything in between.

Just sayin

If you say so.

10 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

You can dream up a Buddha any night you're sleeping. No big deal. You can dream Hitler, you can dream Christ, you can dream a kangaroo, you can dream an alien, you can dream Leo.

can i also dream as a dreamed one?

@Leo Gura and also some parts of me when they speak, energetically it feels like truth. Like truth has a crrtain quality and vibration. Just energetically it is possible to tell who is speaking the truth and who isn't. An opinion smells very different then truth u know. And some parts of me eminate ėhat truth vibration when I listen to them kuke buddha christ(acim) and other parts of me dont eminate that vibration but claim to be all knowing and all understanding. Which is confusing because energetically it feels off.

3 minutes ago, Salvijus said:

@Leo Gura and also some parts of me when they speak, energetically it feels like truth. Like truth has a crrtain quality and vibration. Just energetically it is possible to tell who is speaking the truth and who isn't. An opinion smells very different then truth u know. And some parts of me eminate ėhat truth vibration when I listen to them kuke buddha christ(acim) and other parts of me dont eminate that vibration but claim to be all knowing and all understanding. Which is confusing because energetically it feels off.

Your consciousness has the power to materialize the chair you are sitting on. You think a vibration is not something it can render? Ha!

3 minutes ago, Trickyp said:

@Leo Gura Didn't you say there was no death? Could you elaborate on that?

The finite dies to the infinite. The infinite is immortal.

You die as a finite identity to become God.

@Leo Gura i don't think u got my point. I was pointing to energetic different between someone who speaks the truth and someone who doesn't.

Just now, Salvijus said:

@Leo Gura i don't think u got my point. I was pointing to energetic different between someone who speaks the truth and someone who doesn't.

You are hallucinating that difference.