Godishere

Ramana Maharshi

90 posts in this topic

13 minutes ago, Trickyp said:

@Leo Gura Is there any upside or "positive flipside" to this as it sounds absolutly terrifying like the last thing anybody would ever want?

It's infinite upside.

It's so good your heart will melt and your body will squirm and convulse in orgasmic agony. You will shit your pants as your body shakes out a lifetime of tension and fear, wrapped in a blanket of your own infinite Self-Love. God will hold you in its arms as you surrender, die, and become one with God, holding yourself. You will make endless love to yourself for eternity until you realize that, of course, EVERYTHING is Love. God is Love. You are God. You are Love.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

7 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Because that's solipsism and every one knows solipsism is a po0-po0 word.

Just now, Leo Gura said:

Isn't it because people are still attached to that idea of solipsism, which refers to their ego-mind? And when you say "you are god" they think you point on theirs ego, so that's why there's massive confusion? You may point just as well to the wall, saying "you are god" and still be right. There's no such thing as "no God", right?

Seriously, put that video about solipsism already, you see on that forum there's that discussion literally every topic!!

If you do 200 breakthrough 5-MeO-DMT trips and desconstruct absolutely everything in your mind as I teach, you will realize what I'm telling you is true. And you will never again listen to any guru or spiritual teaching. You won't need them. You will be God. But you will also be completely alone, forever.

3 minutes ago, Trickyp said:

@Leo Gura Do you mean this in a no-self way like recognizing nothing could have ever satisfied you so you give yourself the mercy shot since becoming a white hole but even without white does not sound so attracting from its description as well as the word "orgasmic agony" or do I get this wrong?

It's too good for a human mind to want it.

Only God can want it.

Only God can love God.

@Leo Gura How long until you learn manifestation techniques or develop cool siddhis 

Teaching me how to manifest a billion dollars must be easier than realizing how you are creating all of reality right now

Edited by Raptorsin7

5 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

If you do 200 breaktheough 5-MeO-DMT trips and desconstruct absolutely everything in your mind, you will realize what I'm telling you is true. And you will never again listen to any guru or spiritual teaching. You won't need them. You will be God. But you will also be completely alone forever.

Yamaoka Tesshu, as a young student of Zen, visited one master after another. He called upon Dokuon of Shokoku.

Desiring to show his attainment, he said: "The mind, Buddha, and sentient beings, after all, do not exist. The true nature of phenomena is emptiness. There is no relaization, no delusion, no sage, no mediocrity. There is no giving and nothing to be received."

Dokuon, who was smoking quietly, said nothing. Suddenly he whacked Yamaoka with his bamboo pipe. This made the youth quite angry.

"If nothing exists," inquired Dokuon, "where did this anger come from?" 

If you are so alone, how some may slap your head?

You are alone and with people at the same time. Isn't it necessary to co-op with llusion to stay sane within dream??

Edited by Forza21

3 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

@Leo Gura How long until you learn manifestation techniques or develop cool siddhis 

Teaching me how to manifest a billion dollars must be easier than realizing how you are creating all of reality right now

I think i can predict what leo will say. "You're manifesting the entire universe". *cheeky smile*

Those you do not forgive you fear. 

Enough