Zedman

Is there repetition in infinity?

12 posts in this topic

Will I relive this life EXACTLY the same way at some point?

Theoretical knowledge is have so far tells me god wouldn't do that.

But if this is true it has some scary implications.

I also have a feeling this question itself is flawed because answer cant be communicated and must be experienced in godhead mode.

The notion of something repeating comes with an assumption that there is a start point and end point.

Since reality is Infinite .. there is no mechanism that allows it to repeat .. it just is.

@Zedman God does not watch late night re-runs. Every moment is perfectly unique, yet is never "lost"

"The greatest illusion of all is the illusion of separation." - Guru Pathik

Sent from my iEgo

The ‘liver of life’s’ is like the witness, or observer, while This is purely spontaneous. Nothing before, nothing after. Time only arises as thoughts about time. Go Prior. ?

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

23 hours ago, Zedman said:

Will I relive this life EXACTLY the same way at some point?

Consciousness is not interested in redundancy. If something is relived/repeated, it is done so in a different light.

Thoughts can be repeated in infinity and thus condensed/turned into beliefs. But I don’t think this is what you’re referring to. 

4 hours ago, Gianna said:

Consciousness is not interested in redundancy. If something is relived/repeated, it is done so in a different light.

Well said

@Terell Kirby @TheAvatarState @Gianna

That is what I have suspected. However, will god be interested in reliving the same life just to have waffles instead of a yogurt for breakfast on day x without changing anything else?

@Nahm @LastThursday

When you get deeper into this topic it does really seem strange to even ask such questions. Will becoming godhead (which I am always delaying) help to understand this?

@Zedman

Well, it’s the ‘experience’ of that there is no such thing as experience, or Godhead, or anyone who becomes, or any becoming, or any such thing as understanding. It’s seems that it is common for not-an-experience to be conceptualized and or identified with, and then spoken of in those ways. This highlights daily meditation & thought attachment, which is what’s pointed to with the terms conceptualized and or identified with, and what can’t really be said but pointed to with cessation. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

thinking about infinity logically, as we do here, is a useless exercise I think, but it's hard not to do it. in infinity, in theory, everything repeats infinitely times. Your exact life will be repeated an infinite number of times. your life with an infinitesimal variation, the same. It's infinite. is all that is possible, infinite times. this is unfathomable, incomprehensible. is the same as saying nothing. It is not that a part of infinity is happening to you that may repeat itself. is that right now infinity is happening infinite times. It's crazy, if you try to capture it you lose it.

Edited by Breakingthewall

@Zedman is this moment ever the same as that moment? If this life is identical in everyway to your last life, then aren't they the same life? If you hold two mirrors together are there an infinitely reflecting number of mirrors or just two mirrors? If two things are the same, can they be also be different?

All stories and explanations are false.

It seems to me that, if infinity exists, one specific thing also exists an infinite of times. So this current moment you are experiencing exists an infinite of times, just like every other possible thing.

RIP Roe V Wade 1973-2022 :)