Matthew85

Adventures In Vegas

56 posts in this topic

It's good to see you smiling and enjoying yourself Leo. I love Vegas! So many awesome memories. 

Have you gone clubbing while on 5-meo? If you have, I would be interested in hearing what that atmosphere looked like to you from an expanded level of consciousness. 

5 meo after effects  for me have the most music enhancement of all psychedelics I tried (Lsd came close to it)

Haha Vegas is wild.

5 meo dmt vegas sounds next level

Be-Do-Have

You have to play the cards you're dealt

There is no failure, only feedback

@Matthew85 no but after my low dose 5 meo sessions ( 3 to 10 mg rectal) hearing music blows my mind. This effect holds on until next days until it gets less and less. I get goose bumps, it is like looking how beautiful music is and this blows my mind

Sometimes hearing music directly after 5 meo is too strong for me, it is like every beat burns in my head.

Never thought I'd see infield vids of Leo lol. Dude's got Mystery vibes ;) 

- Enter your fear and you are free -

I hope Leo shares raw enlightenment videos like these raw las vegas videos once again

@OBEler I doubt it, with the amount of ridicule and backlash he got from previous live awakenings. Even if he posted them on his blogs there will be haters who will try and nitpick everything he says and does Kiwifarms style, hell he's already got a stalker making ridicule videos about his Vegas videos right now.

“We have two ears and one mouth so we can listen twice as much as we speak." -Epictetus

Leo not wearing a mask in the strip pubs? what kind of stage orange shit is this?

@Mafortu

2 hours ago, Mafortu said:

Leo not wearing a mask in the strip pubs? what kind of stage orange shit is this?

It's not that it's stage orange shit, because it's actually a value system, like instead of saying individualism, rationalism, logic, business, materialism, atheism, secularism, liberalism, ect, you say it's stage orange instead. It's more correct to say that he is being negligent in his part of filming himself wearing no masks, being within 2 meters to people, and risking kissing a few chicks. To me, he's just in a different state of beibg to care about his PR image at this point, because it's a blog post,.

Furthermore, I don't see the connection between clubbing in Las Vagas as an appropriate topic to start a thread in the sub forum that deals with spirituality, meditation, psychedelic  experience, paranormal phenomena and mystical experiences. Can someone explain to me what does spirituality, meditation, psychedelics, paranormal phenomena and mystical experiences have to do with PUA and night clubbing? One night stands, transactional relationships ect?

Edited by Danioover9000

4 hours ago, lostingenosmaze said:

hell he's already got a stalker making ridicule videos about his Vegas videos right now.

@lostingenosmaze

where are these videos

@Tristan12

1 hour ago, Tristan12 said:

@Danioover9000 In the opening post he asked about if Leo has gone clubbing on 5Meo and what that was like. I'm guessing that's why its in the spirituality section

Ok, well in that case it probably might've been why. Which brings up the issue about using, to be more accurate, a synthetic version of 5-Meo-DMT in public? From what I've red about the synthetic version, it's a pretty strong drug that makes it a bit unstable to use in public. It alters state of consciousness is radically that you are not in waking consciousness anymore, in the same to similar conforming conventional state that people around you are in. So, ethically speaking, should this be used in public? We're talking about a substance that can render your physical body immobilized in one spot, in ecstasy, while your consciousness has shot past the moon and beyond.

Edited by Danioover9000

@OBEler This is one of the aspects of expanding consciousness that is so fascinating to me. How experiences are changed and transformed depending on what level you are experiencing them from. 

Edited by Matthew85

1 minute ago, Danioover9000 said:

I think it's the same guy who did the rational wiki article, and another guy who does psychedelics too.

can you link me the videos? I'm curious @Danioover9000

@Yali

1 minute ago, Yali said:

can you link me the videos? I'm curious @Danioover9000

I think the scond guy is called adeptus something, but I don't  know the first guy's name. There also a third guy as well, with the beard, whose ex vegan and does psyches too.

Can't in my device right now, but if you search up criticism of Leo's awakening video, the other guys bound ti be in there. It's the one with the hilarious thumbnail.

@OBEler

5 hours ago, OBEler said:

@Matthew85 no but after my low dose 5 meo sessions ( 3 to 10 mg rectal) hearing music blows my mind. This effect holds on until next days until it gets less and less. I get goose bumps, it is like looking how beautiful music is and this blows my mind

Sometimes hearing music directly after 5 meo is too strong for me, it is like every beat burns in my head.

Have you ever tried micro dosing (3 to 1 mg or less) 5-Meo-DMT and went to nightclubs in that state?

21 minutes ago, Yali said:

@lostingenosmaze

where are these videos

Not really the topic of this thread and honestly I wouldn't even suggest to give him attention.

“We have two ears and one mouth so we can listen twice as much as we speak." -Epictetus