playdoh

If I’m imagining all of this, are other people also having an experience?

80 posts in this topic

I just can’t wrap my head around it. I had a deep experience of oneness a few months ago where I saw everyone and everything is me. 

So are other people also having an experience of life the way I am, like do they think critically and have deep experiences? Because if not it’s pretty depersonal. 

Is it like the esoteric explanation that one consciousness/god broke up to experience each other/itself? Because if that’s the case then it’s like if this were real.. no difference really. 

13 minutes ago, Ramu said:

@playdoh there are no "others".  They are aspects of you.

Can you please expand on this?

39 minutes ago, playdoh said:

So are other people also having an experience of life the way I am

No.

You imagine that. Your consciousness is absolute.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

3 minutes ago, Johnny Galt said:

@Ramu Then why are you typing a message to yourself? What is the point of this? 

You are typing a message to yourself because you are asleep and seeking to awaken.

52 minutes ago, playdoh said:

So are other people also having an experience of life the way I am, like do they think critically and have deep experiences?

A better question would be: So am I also having an experience of the lives of "other people" like I am right now for my own life?

The answer is yes of course .. you are God :).

46 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

You are typing a message to yourself because you are asleep and seeking to awaken.

Are you then suggesting that you are not awake? Why even type what you typed if I am you and you are me? 

Edited by Johnny Galt

6 minutes ago, Johnny Galt said:

Are you then suggesting that you are not awake? Why even type what you typed if I am you and you are me? 

I am you.

You typed it.

As already said above, because you want to awaken. You typed it because you are not yet conscious that I am you and you are me.

57 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

No.

whom are you explaining then?He doesn't have a experience.whom,what and why are you teaching?

6 minutes ago, Zeroguy said:

whom are you explaining then?He doesn't have a experience.whom,what and why are you teaching?

I am not teaching. You are teaching yourself. Why? To some day awaken.

I am just a device you invented to play this game with yourself, othwrwise you would feel lonely. So here I am, your imaginary friend, helping you along until you are strong enough to realize you invented me because you couldn't stomach being alone.

@Leo Gura Nonsensical spirituality. Practical for whom? You can't teach, instruct, or guide someone to the understanding that you are attempting to do. In doing so people will just parrot language to explain experiences that they experience all the while they are fragmented in mind and heart. This leads to confusion not cohesion. 

2 minutes ago, Johnny Galt said:

Practical for whom?

Practical or not, it is true.

2 minutes ago, Johnny Galt said:

You can't teach, instruct, or guide someone to the understanding that you are attempting to do.

Sure you can. Here you are doing it ;)

@Leo Gura

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

No.

How do you know that?? How can you even 'prove' something like that to your own self? 

The logical thing seems to be that you Cannot know if other people are having their own personal experiences or not. 

Personally i don't know if you are having your own experience right now. But I believe you do. We all share the same Consciousness while having multitude of experiences simultaneously.

Are you saying God is having one experience per time?? And not all at once? 

Edited by SQAAD

16 minutes ago, SQAAD said:

@Leo Gura

How do you know that?? How can you even 'prove' something like that to your own self? 

Awakening.

The logical thing seems to be that you Cannot know if other people are having their own personal experiences or not. 

That's not logical at all.

You can know because you are God.

We all share the same Consciousness while having multitude of experiences simultaneously.

No.

There is no we. There is only you.

Are you saying God is having one experience per time?? And not all at once? 

What is before you right now is all there is.

LOL at this Mexican standoff between multiple people claiming they are the real aware person.

When an ego tries to comandeers ownership of consciousness lol. And it can't, because the ego will always just be an appearance like every other thing is, with no causal power, just like an image on a screen.