Theprofessional

Juggling with "I am the entire universe" vs. "I must submit to reality completely".

11 posts in this topic

Both are true. However, don't each of these concepts directly contradict one another? How are you supposed to submit to reality if you are ALL of reality already? Does anyone know what I'm talking about?

38 minutes ago, Theprofessional said:

How are you supposed to submit to reality if you are ALL of reality already?

Submit to reality is not the best choice of words. 

Better would be, realize that everything is one experiencially. Then total acceptance of the entire universe is inevitable. 

Also 'submit' is not an action. Submit is a consiquence. It's the consiquence of realizing the oneness of existence experiencially.

Edited by Salvijus

Those you do not forgive you fear. 

Surrender to God.

Let thy speech be better then silence, or be silent.

- Pseudo-dionysius 

You say 'how do I submit'.

There is no how.

The digree of experiencial realization that everything is one, will reflect your degree of submittion. Your digree of submittion is just a reflection of how deeply you know the truth.

Those you do not forgive you fear. 

1 hour ago, Theprofessional said:

Both are true. However, don't each of these concepts directly contradict one another? How are you supposed to submit to reality if you are ALL of reality already? Does anyone know what I'm talking about?

If you're not aware of oneness in this moment then you can surrender until that is realized.

@Theprofessional "I must submit to reality completely"

I don't see it this way. You are meant to co create with reality, not submit to it. Many people who adopt this viewpoint are missing out on the tremendous joy of creating with your higher mind or God. If you as God were only interested in asserting your will over everything, why would you create infinite finite unique perspectives? You are in a co creative dance with yourself. It's not about submission, it is about alignment. 

Edited by Matthew85

There’s no I to be the universe or submit to anything. 

Maybe we should shove the culmination of multi-millennia old insight up our asses instead. 

What you are submitting to is the reality that you are the entire Universe ^_^. Hope this helps.

Edited by Terell Kirby

Me in God and God in me. Its a relationship, keep juggling :) its better to juggle than to think you know for certain. That way you stay open to learn. That doesnt mean you should allways be open to be taught (listening people who act like they know for certain, like Leo and  fundamentalists in general).

Edited by Whatever