WokeBloke

If you are God

43 posts in this topic

And everything is just you're imagination then why can you not create/imagine anything you want to? Please prove to me you are God and generate/imagine something amazing and never before seen into existence.

The point is human existence and human innovation/creation requires skill. You can't just do anything you want to. If you are God you are a limited God at best since you can't create a refrigerator out of thin air.

@WokeBloke you have limited yourself.  But in your unlimited state yes you could create anything out of thin air.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

1 minute ago, Inliytened1 said:

@WokeBloke you have limited yourself.  But in your unlimited state yes you could create anything out of thin air.

You talk of an unlimited state that you have no access to. That's just your imagination.

Just now, WokeBloke said:

You talk of an unlimited state that you have no access to. That's just your imagination.

Excellent point.  Infinity is not bound by that unless it chooses to..and you choose to.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

2 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Excellent point.  Infinity is not bound by that unless it chooses to..and you choose to.

If one does not have the ability to do something at this very instant (such as generating a new planet) then one can not claim to be unlimited and all powerful.

2 minutes ago, WokeBloke said:

If one does not have the ability to do something at this very instant (such as generating a new planet) then one can not claim to be unlimited and all powerful.

Precisely.  It's total.  Infinity allows for that.  That is why you can be lost in your own mind.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

God always does what it Loves to. 

"I could be the walrus. I'd still have to bum rides off people."

1 minute ago, Mason Riggle said:

God always does what it Loves to. 

You can only do what you are capable of doing.

Edited by WokeBloke

4 minutes ago, WokeBloke said:

You can only do what you are capable of doing.

I don't do anything. I am. 

"I could be the walrus. I'd still have to bum rides off people."

That is the ego asking that question.  The ego is not God.  You as God are manifesting exactly what you want in this instant, including the ego that you falsely identify with asking the question as to why you can’t imagine whatever you want.  Everything that is happening right now is exactly what you want. 

Edited by The Lucid Dreamer

1 hour ago, WokeBloke said:

why can you not create/imagine anything you want to?

Because the ego is not God. It's only the ego that wants. And the ego's imagination is not God's imagination. Ego ≠ God.

All stories and explanations are false.

1 hour ago, WokeBloke said:

And everything is just you're imagination then why can you not create/imagine anything you want to? Please prove to me you are God and generate/imagine something amazing and never before seen into existence.

The point is human existence and human innovation/creation requires skill. You can't just do anything you want to. If you are God you are a limited God at best since you can't create a refrigerator out of thin air.

You are getting it all wrong my friend. You not only can create and imagine anything you want, you already did. You already created absolutely everything in the precise way you want it to be, there is nothing more to create.Your human existence is part of your perfect creation and imagination, your limitation already is the creation of your will out of thin air.

Everything that is here, right now, is your creation, including you complaining about how you cannot imagine this or that. That is part of your imagination.

Your contracted human ego is not your will. Your Will is Free, it is Absolute, it is Divine, and it created this out of thin air. You have created everything never seen before in existence, into existence.

The prove that you are God is that you want prove for God. That is your Will. You Will was to forget what you are, forget your power. That is your Power. Just look at your Creation. Look at these colors. Never before in have these colors been seen, nothing like them existed before, and you created them from Nothing. They should not exist, but they do, because your Wisdom endless.

Glory to Israel

Just a perspective ?Screenshot_20220128-113348_Kindle.jpg

Let thy speech be better then silence, or be silent.

- Pseudo-dionysius 

1 hour ago, The Lucid Dreamer said:

That is the ego asking that question.  The ego is not God.  You as God are manifesting exactly what you want in this instant, including the ego that you falsely identify with asking the question as to why you can’t imagine whatever you want.  Everything that is happening right now is exactly what you want. 

No it's God asking the question if there is only god. You claim you are God yet you can't create a refrigerator right now.

2 hours ago, WokeBloke said:

but You can create a refrigerator out of thin air

1 minute ago, Mosess said:

but You can create a refrigerator out of thin air

Please do it and record it 

1 minute ago, WokeBloke said:

Please do it and record it 

Why?

2 minutes ago, Mosess said:

Why?

to prove that its possible otherwise it's just self deception if you actually believe you can do that.

Edited by WokeBloke

2 hours ago, WokeBloke said:

Look around. xD

God doesn’t get em at the appliance store. God is the appliance store, and the fridge. 

Infinite can not know finite. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

7 minutes ago, WokeBloke said:
10 minutes ago, Mosess said:

to prove that its possible otherwise it's just self deception if you actually believe you can do that

Well, i could send you a video of doing that but, what difference would that make to you?