itachi uchiha

a genocide expert predicting a genocide in india in near future

138 posts in this topic

5 hours ago, Opo said:

Well if you die you cease to be a Muslim. So you're not changing much. 

Real life starts after death

@Derek White will modi win the next election.i mean what does the majority of hindus think about him.

Edited by itachi uchiha

37 minutes ago, itachi uchiha said:

Then why do you care what happens in India? 

1 minute ago, Opo said:

Then why do you care what happens in India? 

Why shouldnt i care about my homeland

Just now, itachi uchiha said:

Why shouldnt i care about my homeland

You just said it's not real. 

5 minutes ago, Opo said:

You just said it's not real. 

i just said that it is temporary. i did not say it is not real

Just now, itachi uchiha said:

i just said that it is temporary. i did not say it is not real

47 minutes ago, itachi uchiha said:

@Opo

yup thats right.real life starts after death but this life is real .

by  the term real i do not mean that this life we are living right now is an illusion.by real i mean a lot of other things

8 hours ago, happyhappy said:

@itachi uchiha @Preety_India reading through both of ur posts does really open up a myriad of perspectives. tho kinda heated up, i must admit I made several takeaways. 

one is that Democracy is difficult be maintained in SD stages below orange. just like Hippocrates said, democracy fails when the voters themselves are ignorant. same thing brought his demise.

I too think that most of Indian subcontinent as a whole is submerged in a phase of strong stage blue other than capitals and suburbs. red must be prevalent as well. even in US ig there is a significant no of pop. stuck in those stages .more than half of Europe is still stage blue. period!

i thought Modi to be a humble nice dude as he was portrayed in media but excuse me  of my ignorance on the other side of the coin. 

and it is hard to please everyone. this is an issue with many multi cultural nations. specially with a massive country like India. so the political movements often go for the needs of the majority, and in the process, the minorities will be repressed.  majority comprises hindus so this might be where the politicians be targeting.to please everyone, it would require a stage yellow kinda gov. imo. 

also, we need not judge an entire ethnic group for the actions of a  minority as preety said. this happens often with Muslims as they are labelled terrorist only cause of the actions of  extremist stage red minorities like ISIS. we all know them well. ! but most of Muslims ik are amazing lovely ppl with kind hearts. 

and yh, I do think as @itachi said if Modi keeps causing injustice to Muslim minorities , his actions and authority can really be questioned. really all sides are guilty after all.  it is human egoic nature for majority to thrive over minority. I hv heard that Hindus have exterminated  millions of jains and Buddhists centuries ago. extremist Hindus might even turn against Muslims now. I read in an article that in the T20 league last yr when pakistan won over India those Indians who celebrated Pakistan's victory were even jailed and given harsh punishment for something little as a facebook story.

In pakistan and Bangladesh, Hindus are definitely having a hard time being a minority . years ago I read a book called "Lajja" ig which was banned material in India & Bangladesh which went into the atrocities in Hindu genocides of bangladesh. In South Africa nowadays we are seeing a complete turnaround of power. tho whites still hold wealth, blacks being the majority are leading the game.i heard there was white slums even. 

same principles of collective egos everywhere around the world.

after all, I wish India takes care of its minorities well. i think there should be  a significant chunk of ppl who hv reached stage green level of thinking and they will deffo not let such genocides to go mainstream. 

and that was my two cents . <3

much love to both of ya and hope u both stay safe!

namaste!

modi has some pros.he has good work ethic. he is unmarried so he can focus on his  carrear.he has a backbone which majority of other leaders lacked

he has a lot of cons.bjp is extremely corrupt.islam is targeted everywhere. the whole existance of bjp is to fight muslims.india is not developing much as it was under congress.lot of mob attacks. many riots happened

contrarty to popular belief india is a poor country. majority are in purple , red and blue.some nationalist will hype  up india and say india is the best country in the world. which is not true.i wish someone bring a revolution to increase our economy

1 hour ago, itachi uchiha said:

@Derek White will modi win the next election.i mean what does the majority of hindus think about him.

Its likely that Modi will win the upcoming state elections in 4 of the 5 states (UP, UK, Goa, and Manipur). He'll lose in Punjab because it has a non-Hindu majority. I recently saw a Yogi interview, yes he has a toxic ideology but he's a good orator, he'll likely win.

The only reason they may not like him is because he is trashing the economy or there is some caste politics involved in their region. Like BJP is supporting "x" caste while the other party is supporting "y" caste. Otherwise they like the idea of a leader guided by Hindu principals. 

IMO, if I was Muslim, I would leave the country. I wouldn't be able to live in a country where the culprits of 2002 pogroms are roaming free and get elected as PMs, where I am called a terrorist and an outsider, and where hate is spread against my people everywhere. It's about self-respect bro. 

“Many talk like philosophers yet live like fools.” — Proverb

9 hours ago, itachi uchiha said:

modi has some pros.he has good work ethic. he is unmarried so he can focus on his  carrear.he has a backbone which majority of other leaders lacked

he has a lot of cons.bjp is extremely corrupt.islam is targeted everywhere. the whole existance of bjp is to fight muslims.india is not developing much as it was under congress.lot of mob attacks. many riots happened

contrarty to popular belief india is a poor country. majority are in purple , red and blue.some nationalist will hype  up india and say india is the best country in the world. which is not true.i wish someone bring a revolution to increase our economy

yup. islamaphobia is widespread these dayz.  just like Rohingya genocide  in myanmar fuelled by the so called Buddhist monks,. dang, Buddhists folks had a reputation for non violence. 

i believe the conditions may not vary so much out there as well.

nationalists  in every country would have a ton of evidence to say why  the country they live is the best. and lol, this is everywhere. typical stage blue BS. 

my mini-blog!

https://wp.me/PcmO4b-T 

On 20. 1. 2022 at 1:16 PM, Preety_India said:

I don't think a genocide is ever possible in India. India is mostly a peaceful country despite so many religious groups living together. 

Even if the politics is divisive, the general public is mostly peaceful and doesn't care much about what politicians have to say. 

There are communal riots but generally rare. 

In comparison to other countries violence in India is extremely low. This is because of a traditional conservative mindset that believes in peace and nonviolence. 

So you have nothing to worry. 

My friend saw a muslims getting lynched in Pune and Mumbai in 2021. I don't know how peaceful that is.

2 hours ago, bejapuskas said:

My friend saw a muslims getting lynched in Pune and Mumbai in 2021. I don't know how peaceful that is.

Incidents of violence happen in every country in one form or another. So what about all the racist hate attacks on immigrants all over the world. Why should India be any different. I'm not condoning violence just stating that violence is an expected outcome when people of different cultures or religions live in one place. The extent of violence actually determines how peaceful the place is. Violence in India is at much lower level as compared to the violence all around the globe. Nobody is running here in fear for their lives. More people in India die from train injuries,electrocution, accidents, medical negligence, poverty, malnutrition, suicides, unemployment, disease, lack of sanitation and other issues than religious violence. The issue is not so bad that everyone in our country  has to sit and worry about it. There are more pressing issues than that. If someone is feeling so threatened then maybe they should just leave the country, but they won't because the problem is just not as big as the media is trying to blow it up out of proportion. There are plenty of people living around me who would give me a perplexed look if I even suggested something like persecution because it's simply not a daily occurrence. Yes it is one of the many problems that India has, but more people die due to other reasons. It would be highly illogical and impractical to imagine different religious groups existing together without any violence at all, look at how riots break out every month in the US over racial issues, but there it's much more severe, it's not as severe here. Otherwise people would have been fleeing. That's not the case because things are quite peaceful. If you want perfect peace, that's an unrealistic expectation. Some people dying in riots between a group of violent thugs doesn't mean that violence is the norm. I'm living here and I don't witness anything, maybe rarely. But that happens everywhere across the planet. Why should India be an exception. Wherever humans are acting intolerant and differences exist, there you'll see violence. This is not a national issue, this is a human issue. Human beings will always engage in violence if they get territorial for survival. At the end of the day it's more about survival than anything else. Two opposing groups are trying to fight for survival in the same land, then how do you expect peace. This is human nature. When survival is up in arms, everyone resorts to violence. Peace depends on the extent of it. So far it's not so severe that everyone has to sit and worry about it. If it gets severe then something will need to be done. On an average there is always some hate crime in every country where many people lose lives. But this is the norm. You can't stop hate. Gun violence happens every other week in America. At least it's not that severe in my country. If someone is expecting perfect peace then they should go live on an island away from all races and religions. You can't expect perfect peace when different people live under one roof. That's too tough to have. I am just stating what is obvious and what is logical in such scenarios. It's logical to expect some violence when you have different groups coexisting. Only if the violence is extreme that certain measures need to be taken, something along the lines of segregation. Even then separation is the only solution. There is no solution to fights other than separation. What happens when family members fight too much. They have to eventually separate. Where you have different groups of people there you will have power struggle and wherever there is power struggle there you will find tension and fights and violence. This does not mean that any party is good or bad. It's just that they simply can't coexist due to lack of tolerance on each side and vested interests and fight for domination and survival.. India is still relatively peaceful. Survival is brutal enough already among people of the same group, now if you add people of a different group to the mix, it's bound to create frustration and chaos and resulting violence. We as human beings haven't reached a level of such high consciousness where we can be perfectly tolerant of each other that's why all the racial tensions. People don't even tolerate each other on a forum let alone real life. Real life is harsh and everyone wants to survive. It's all about harsh reality and less about dogma. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

5 hours ago, itachi uchiha said:

@Derek White i am preparing for a government job. is it a bad move?

UPSC? Bro, that’s a bad move in it of itself. There is so much competition for those jobs. And even if you get the job by some miracle, it’s not a very good job, you have to be part of a corrupt system and listen to corrupt bosses. You have no independence. Plus in your case you would have to deal with the added Islamophobia.

When ethic violence breaks out your job won’t matter. The pollution hits all of us equally. 

I would suggest looking for other avenues while you study. Maybe try immigrating to a better place? I know it may not be practical right now for some people depending on their financial situation, but you can save up or get good qualifications which would make it easier for you in the future to immigrate. Just try to research as much as possible and figure it out. 

“Many talk like philosophers yet live like fools.” — Proverb

21 hours ago, itachi uchiha said:

contrarty to popular belief india is a poor country. 

how is that contrary to popular belief? xD

@Preety_India I cannot agree with you here. Of course oppression happens in every country, but that does not justify the idea that we cannot expect peace. I am not saying Hindus should be lynched and all, nor discriminated against abroad, but at this time, being a muslim in India sucks harder in general. I know how difficult it can be to grow up in a dogmatic close minded Hindi family and I do not think that any person has only an easy life, we should not build any hierarchies on this binary good and bad kind of assumption. But systemically, you might not realize how serious this islamophobia in India is, just how a white person in Europe does not realize how serious other forms of discrimination are if they are well-meaning and naive like you. I dont want any type of discrimination to be welcome on this forum and all minorities should be able to express non-violent ideas. But denying oppression of a group you are not part of is not cool.

If you yourself are peaceful Hindu, then god bless you, I am happy you are like that. But then if you are like that, why do you take these attacks at Modi so personally? I can imagine attacks that are motivated by religion exist on both sides, but on the level of government, this can be different. If a black African kills a European white person, maybe they are doing it because they have prejudice against white skin or maybe they are very nationalistic, I dont know, but at the same time on the systemic level, it cannot be said that Africa has power over Europe as it is the other way around. In a similar way, Hindi is a colonizer language within India and Indian text books do not even include Assamese history. That is quite fucked up. You could be religiously blind and say you are accepting, but then you are ignoring islamophobia and are not acknowledging it. I understand you do not like Modi, but do not be so quick to judge the ones who accused you, as it will prevent you from being able to reflect on your biases related to being Hindu.

@Derek White @Derek White yeah i like to distance myself far away from position of power like upsc. the entire system is corrupt and if i try to be good, i will be eliminated just like rest of good civil sevants. they are all in greate suffering. i have to work 12 hours a day and i will not get time to do self help, meditation etc