itachi uchiha

a genocide expert predicting a genocide in india in near future

138 posts in this topic

@itachi uchiha no i don’t know, the history of wahabism. i don’t know much about islam in the way i don’t know much about hinduism. and it’s not my concern as long as i don’t feel offended by secondary phenomena of a religion.

i‘m just amazed how the fingerpointing goes towards massacres in india by indian people, completely forgetting to notice, (only noticed by an indian) that there might be a reason for growing aggression in india because of muslim aggression. now you can play that game back and forth if you want. indian muslims are indians as well, if you are preoccupied by a religious doctrine before a national one, it’s not better than being preoccupied with a nationalistic one.

@mememe @mememe  the only  reason muslims are targetted in india is becuse of historic reasons. muslims ruled north india for 1000 years. and some of the muslim rulers commited crimes against hindus. now bjp want to take revenge for those things which occured before 1900.

3 minutes ago, itachi uchiha said:

@mememe @mememe  the only  reason muslims are targetted in india is becuse of historic reasons. muslims ruled north india for 1000 years. and some of the muslim rulers commited crimes against hindus. now bjp want to take revenge for those things which occured before 1900.

that’s your perspective. with this perspective the political situation is obviously closed for discussions. so why start a thread in the first place? you can’t change it obviously and india will go to hell. do you see how indisputable your perspective is?

Edited by mememe

7 minutes ago, mememe said:

that’s your perspective. with this perspective the political situation is obviously closed for discussions. so why start a thread in the first place? you can’t change it obviously and india will go to hell. do you see how indisputable your perspective is?

so according to u   i should just shut up and do nothing about a genocide that will happen in the future

i post this thread here because i was hoping someone here already had this experience and would suggest me some actionable steps that are practical and help me if the situation arise

i guess people here are 1 st world folks who do not know what a war is

i guess  i will take this to a middle east coutry subreddit as no one here have a clue what all of this is

21 minutes ago, itachi uchiha said:

so according to u   i should just shut up and do nothing about a genocide that will happen in the future

stop building traps. you want it to go your direction. you are not open to the perspective of muslims in india solving their proplem with the indian government. then there are probably not much other options. maybe muslims going to pakistan to protect themselves? whole war has been fought over this. if india really has set it’s mind to massacre muslims, what do you want to do? 

if it’s something like attack in advance, thanks for the conversation, but it doesn’t make sense. diplomacy is the only way for a peacful coexistence in india.

Edited by mememe

@mememe do u know a book or resource on how to leave a country and to get a good job as an immigrant  and how to take my parents with me as an immigrant etc

i am not being a drama queen but thinking 10 ,20 years ahead

13 minutes ago, itachi uchiha said:

@mememe do u know a book or resource on how to leave a country and to get a good job as an immigrant  and how to take my parents with me as an immigrant etc

i am not being a drama queen but thinking 10 ,20 years ahead

it is difficult at the moment, especially regarding syrian war and afghanistan chrisis. best options are studying abroad, it’s easier if you go somewhere with a job invitation, and much easier alone. taking the family with you might be also easier in a muslim country with moderate democratic politics.

Edited by mememe

19 hours ago, bejapuskas said:

Have you heard about the hijab ban?

Uniforms are a part of most of schools in India, uniforms are there for a reason to bring uniformity among students so there wont be a divison among rich or poor. Is Hijab or Niqab a essential part of religious practice, If so then ban is wrong, if not ban is right. Bringing religious/cultural signs to Educational/healthcare/Business is all a bad thing. and Institutions can take necessary steps to avoid it. Many european countries had ban it in public places.

Edited by Harikrishnan

I will be waiting here, For your silence to break, For your soul to shake,              For your love to wake! Rumi

2 hours ago, Harikrishnan said:

Many european countries had ban it in public places.

burqa is banned in many european countries/places don't know about hijab

14 minutes ago, PurpleTree said:

burqa is banned in many european countries/places don't know about hijab

Like the full black covered dress become common in last 10-15 yrs in India, more to do with rise in saudi wahabism. 

I will be waiting here, For your silence to break, For your soul to shake,              For your love to wake! Rumi

On 10/2/2022 at 10:21 PM, bejapuskas said:

Have you heard about the hijab ban?

bjp is trying to introduce opressive tactics to different states. its successfull in assam and gujarath. now they are trying it in different states

It sounds so strange on one hand they promote yoga meditation,ayurveda and on the other hand these kind of stuff

33 minutes ago, flyingguitarist said:

It sounds so strange on one hand they promote yoga meditation,ayurveda and on the other hand these kind of stuff

nationalist hindus are the problem. majority  of hindus are good people.

bjp have the mindset of  hindu nationalism or hindu supremism etc

@itachi uchiha I meant Modi and his party ,he  promotes and does yoga , meditation ,has a spiritual component (atleast the way he projects in media )yet he is still hindu nationalist

Edited by flyingguitarist