Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Derek White

Everything Is Possible If You Are The Universe/God?

11 posts in this topic

Since you are the Universe/God, I think you should be able to control reality. It doesn't make sense to say that some things are not possible, everything is possible. Why would anything not be possible? I think we just have to find a way to make it a reality. 

Take for example Ninel Kulagina's telekinesis (from Leo's blog). And even Leo has experienced energy shoot from his finger tips.

Would appreciate your thoughts on this. And if you read anything interested or experienced something like this.

“Many talk like philosophers yet live like fools.” — Proverb

Everything is possible, but you are willing the distinction between possible and impossible. Or, your God self is...

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

1 minute ago, Thought Art said:

Everything is possible, but you are willing the distinction between possible and impossible. Or, your God self is...

Okay, how do I "unwill" that? Lol

“Many talk like philosophers yet live like fools.” — Proverb

1 hour ago, Derek White said:

Since you are the Universe/God, I think you should be able to control reality

You already do, in a sense.

1 hour ago, Derek White said:

Why would anything not be possible?

“Everything is possible” includes that it’s possible that somethings are not possible.

50 minutes ago, Derek White said:

Okay, how do I "unwill" that? Lol

You don’t. This is how it should be. You want limitations. 

My thoughts are that it sounds delusional. I used to get thoughts like that when I was really high.

You are willing your limitations and the ego can’t unwill it because you chose to be limited here…. 

there are states of consciousness you can reach where the idea of physicality becomes obvious it’s just part of your dream and you are actually just a singular infinite being with no limitations. 

when you move your hand for example, that is an aspect of your infinite will 

◭"89"

@Derek White

Everything is possible. You can't control reality because you are already the whole reality. Just use the dreamboard to see in the direct experience that everything is possible, but not for individual but the whole reality.

What a dream, what a joke, love it   :x

Leo has not experienced energy shoot from his fingers LOL, he's been watching too much Avatar. You can indeed imagine your hands as tentacles and such but it won't affect "consensus reality".

Don't apply your ego to the world around you. Your ego, and your thoughts and desires to control X or Y are themselves appearances in consciousness.

It seems to me what is called consciousness, AKA nothingness, is the source of creation and choice. Nothingness is the puppet master. Not me the identity or me the thoughts or me the feelings or me the desires. Those are things the puppet master is puppeteering.

@RMQualtrough lol try some Qigong for a few months

◭"89"

If everything is possible, is it possible for anything to be impossible?

13 hours ago, Derek White said:

Since you are the Universe/God, I think you should be able to control reality. It doesn't make sense to say that some things are not possible,

As God you have made yourself finite so that you can imagine separation and have it become real for you.  If you had complete Omniscience and Omnipotence this dream or game  would not be real for you - you would be outside of it as the developer.  So you have to fully and totally become the character inside it and to do that requires you to become finite. 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.